3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I will just say this, I don't like Eric at all. Contrary to the ones that love him, I don't think he brings anything to the game, if Max wants to learn dominace, he can do in other ways, Eric isn't needed, more than to get a hill to conquer, nothing more. He isn't the big bad villain that some of you want him to be, if he was, the moment we beat him would be the end of the game, and it isn't the case here, he may be a villain, but nothing more. His entire purpose in the game is to delay the sex scenes of Max (who is the MC, even if some of you don't think he is) with the family, nothing more than that.

The family members won't go from wanting nothing sexual with the MC, to wanting to fuck him, just because he alone kick Eric without help, like some of you say in this thread, that's is just dumb. It may make Max bright more, make him seem more like a man, an "alpha", maybe, but Max would still need to seduce them, no matter if he kick Eric fast or slowly.

That said, I will have to wait, until we can get rid of Eric with the only real avaible path, let's be realistic, no one will want to miss future opportunities (content) with the family members and future characters just to get rid of Eric faster, so the only real way to kick him of and not being limited/punished/whatever is to go with the extended path.

So if you could say, when you know it, which version it will be avaible to finally end the extended path, (hoping for a 0.5.5 or even in the same 0.5) I will be gratefull, that way, maybe I can play this game and enjoy it finally. Maybe even support it, but as long as Eric is in the game, I'm not paying shit, don't like to be cucked.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
sorry you are out...we will keep supporting the best bb ever so far and sure later(what can be better than eric take all the girls and learn stupid baby maxi cooperate participate or act alone too..best best best!) over 80% of patreons will play waiting the alliance path, considering the majority of posts i can see at patreon page...i would prefer to be a path too to kick out or send max to military camp to be more man alone, he is breaking really my nerves...but i understand i can handle it..ok many greetings to the dev for making true this separation path for me ;)

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
I will just say this, I don't like Eric at all. Contrary to the ones that love him, I don't think he brings anything to the game, if Max wants to learn dominace, he can do in other ways, Eric isn't needed, more than to get a hill to conquer, nothing more. He isn't the big bad villain that some of you want him to be, if he was, the moment we beat him would be the end of the game, and it isn't the case here, he may be a villain, but nothing more. His entire purpose in the game is to delay the sex scenes of Max (who is the MC, even if some of you don't think he is) with the family, nothing more than that.

The family members won't go from wanting nothing sexual with the MC, to wanting to fuck him, just because he alone kick Eric without help, like some of you say in this thread, that's is just dumb. It may make Max bright more, make him seem more like a man, an "alpha", maybe, but Max would still need to seduce them, no matter if he kick Eric fast or slowly.

That said, I will have to wait, until we can get rid of Eric with the only real avaible path, let's be realistic, no one will want to miss future opportunities (content) with the family members and future characters just to get rid of Eric faster, so the only real way to kick him of and not being limited/punished/whatever is to go with the extended path.

So if you could say, when you know it, which version it will be avaible to finally end the extended path, (hoping for a 0.5.5 or even in the same 0.5) I will be gratefull, that way, maybe I can play this game and enjoy it finally. Maybe even support it, but as long as Eric is in the game, I'm not paying shit, don't like to be cucked.
First of all that part where you say Eric isnt needed in game is stupidity, look on site for atleast one game that doesnt have antigonist and you will se that these games are not half good as Big Brother.
Big Brother is great game with good story, good characters and with antigonist which make game more intesting.

2nd whan i see how much you hate eric, i can told that you must have been lefted by every girl cuz there was another man( no offend but that is realism)

3rd its good you are saying this about support here (lower posibility for aleksey to see it) and not on patreon (bigger posibility for aleksey to see it) cuz its very rude, practicly you are telling aleksey "if you dont remove eric from game i will not support you"

4th most important guys i know many people in here dont like eric, and its ok but you need to understand that some does (me personaly dont much like him, i only think that its good to have antigonist , so it can give other story than without him), some of those who like eric are patreons and support aleksey.

And after all if you dont like game okay you can look here on site for other games that dont have antagonist (there is planty of games here on site)

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Content isn’t being ‘limited’ though. Other paths have different content because they are different. You make a choice, the path you like, then you don’t get any of the stuff you don’t. I could argue to you that the vanilla path means I get less of what I like.
The only choice you do in the war path is to kick Eric fast or not. Just because I want him gone fast doesn't mean that the content I want to see is being sub. If I chose to kick him fast, the content I want is him gone, but I still want opportunities of dominance with other characters and family member in the future, I just choose to kick Eric faster. If picking that doesn't let me get future opportunities related to dominance, it means that I get punished for wanting to kick him fast, not that I want to see the MC being a sub. I don't pick not dominance content, I just pick Eric gone faster, there are other ways for Max to learn how to be dominant than depending of Eric.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
First of all that part where you say Eric isnt needed in game is stupidity, look on site for atleast one game that doesnt have antigonist and you will se that these games are not half good as Big Brother.
Big Brother is great game with good story, good characters and with antigonist which make game more intesting.

2nd whan i see how much you hate eric, i can told that you must have been lefted by every girl cuz there was another man( no offend but that is realism)

3rd its good you are saying this about support here (lower posibility for aleksey to see it) and not on patreon (bigger posibility for aleksey to see it) cuz its very rude, practicly you are telling aleksey "if you dont remove eric from game i will not support you"

4th most important guys i know many people in here dont like eric, and its ok but you need to understand that some does (me personaly dont much like him, i only think that its good to have antigonist , so it can give other story than without him), some of those who like eric are patreons and support aleksey.

And after all if you dont like game okay you can look here on site for other games that dont have antagonist (there is planty of games here on site)
To answer your first point: there are plenty of games here that don't have an antagonist and are way, way, way, better than BB, so please don't talk like BB is the greatest game of all, just because you like it, because it has many flaws. Great game with good story, yeah a mother that let his new boyfriend control everything that happens in her house after literally one date with him and just do it because she is submissive, or a brother that think the best way of gaining money is doing livestream of their family members by hidden cams, yeah those are some of those great points, surely it gets an award 10/10 IGN, would play it again. Let's be real the story is bland, a guy wants to fuck his family but there is another guy that is stopping him and he must get rid of him if he wants to get some. Dude that's not really a great story. Great characters, that fall in types: we got the slut (aunt), the sub (mom), the shy (lisa), the bitch elder sister (alice), the asshole villain clitche (Eric) and the creep (Max) amost others. BB might have been a great game at the start, because there weren't many great games during those times, but right now it's fine but not the greatest. Most players think it's great just because of nostalgia, nothing more.

Now about Eric, not being needed, well the character that moves Max in the way to wanting to fuck his family isn't Eric, is Kira, she is the ones the makes Max target the family, she is the one showing things to him, while Eric is just there to be beaten, nothing more. But if you think he is great and really needed fopr the game good for you.

The second point: Hating a character doesn't have anything to do with real life. I hate Eric because it's a clitche villain, which role is to halt the progress Max could do with the girls before you kick him, he is a bad writen character, with plots that are all over the place and who just have everything in the game withot really trying, and he was even worse in the original. You couldn't do shit to him in the original, he always won, until you kick him, so those times made me hate him as a character. I can relate to a well writen villain and even like some, but sadly Eric isn't one of the well writen.

The third point: I'm not saying that if he doesn't remove Eric I won't support him, read again what I wrote. I said that until he is gone I won't think of even supporting him, because I hate the Eric character, right now the sex content of the game only involves Eric, so why would I want to invest in something that I don't like? Again read better before jumping to conclusions.

To the four point, many people don't like him, many won't support a dev that does content they don't like logically, so if Eric is there it limits your content. A good game doesn't need an antagonist, that is the easy way to make a game different, "interesting" to some, the hard way is making a good story, one that doesn't need antagonist or heroes for it to catch you, and we have a few of them in this site, games with a good story, with and without some kind of antagonist.

Next time don't jump to conclusions and read before talking, because dear god the bunch of stupid things you wrote were over 9000.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The only choice you do in the war path is to kick Eric fast or not. Just because I want him gone fast doesn't mean that the content I want to see is being sub. If I chose to kick him fast, the content I want is him gone, but I still want opportunities of dominance with other characters and family member in the future, I just choose to kick Eric faster. If picking that doesn't let me get future opportunities related to dominance, it means that I get punished for wanting to kick him fast, not that I want to see the MC being a sub. I don't pick not dominance content, I just pick Eric gone faster, there are other ways for Max to learn how to be dominant than depending of Eric.
Based on what I’ve read (and I could be misunderstanding) Eric is the act one bad guy. How long act one lasts is up to you, but at the end of it he’ll be gone. If you do that quickly you will presumably arrive at Act 2 sooner. Though might need to progress the other opportunities. I see this as a game that is A-B-C-D-E-F-G etc. You are choosing to go from A straight to D. Meanwhile I’m going A-B-D and someone else is going A-C-D. You aren’t being ‘punished’ you have a choice. If you choose the path that has less in it that is up to you and will ultimately get you to the content you want sooner.

Of course E-F-G-H-I could have E-F-I Max is submissive, E-G-I Max is dominant E-H-I Max is in to swinging. You aren’t being punished if you take the dominant path.

Again I may have misunderstood what I have read, since i didn’t read the 150 pages already posted.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I haven't played the previous Big Brother so I have no idea how the story goes, is the NTR in this story avoidable?
I haven't read the previous pages and I'd appreciate it if anyone could answer if the NTR is avoidable or not, would help me decide in whether I give this a try or not.
Avoidable = I'll give it a go
Unavoidable = I'll be on my merry way

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Let us All, take a Deep breath and Hold on for a moment..
Ahem! not yet.. a moment more..
Now, Exhale!

Everyone is firing "<Blanks>" at Eric which is not changing anything.

We need to wait for the update and then see if we need to "Load the Gun" or "Throw the Gun"

Let's hope these Branching in the Story brings some clarity to the Story events.

If not, there is always ways to "Patch" it up.

We could have:
Max's Dick Solo - Patch
Eric Strikes Back - Patch
Kira's Homecoming - Patch
Lisa's New Hope - Patch
Alice's Ant-Women & Dildo Queen - Patch
Ann's Force Awakens - Patch
Big Brother : Ragnarok - Patch
Revenge of the Big Brother Fans - Patch

Big-Brothalorian : The First Jedi to the Last Avenger - Patch
Now, How the Star Wars and Marvel got intertwined here - don't ask me.

But, with patience until the next 0.4 or 0.5 update arrives,
We will know how this Another Story is going to have another End Game.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
To answer your first point: there are plenty of games here that don't have an antagonist and are way, way, way, better than BB, so please don't talk like BB is the greatest game of all, just because you like it, because it has many flaws. Great game with good story, yeah a mother that let his new boyfriend control everything that happens in her house after literally one date with him and just do it because she is submissive, or a brother that think the best way of gaining money is doing livestream of their family members by hidden cams, yeah those are some of those great points, surely it gets an award 10/10 IGN, would play it again. Let's be real the story is bland, a guy wants to fuck his family but there is another guy that is stopping him and he must get rid of him if he wants to get some. Dude that's not really a great story. Great characters, that fall in types: we got the slut (aunt), the sub (mom), the shy (lisa), the bitch elder sister (alice), the asshole villain clitche (Eric) and the creep (Max) amost others. BB might have been a great game at the start, because there weren't many great games during those times, but right now it's fine but not the greatest. Most players think it's great just because of nostalgia, nothing more.

Now about Eric, not being needed, well the character that moves Max in the way to wanting to fuck his family isn't Eric, is Kira, she is the ones the makes Max target the family, she is the one showing things to him, while Eric is just there to be beaten, nothing more. But if you think he is great and really needed fopr the game good for you.

The second point: Hating a character doesn't have anything to do with real life. I hate Eric because it's a clitche villain, which role is to halt the progress Max could do with the girls before you kick him, he is a bad writen character, with plots that are all over the place and who just have everything in the game withot really trying, and he was even worse in the original. You couldn't do shit to him in the original, he always won, until you kick him, so those times made me hate him as a character. I can relate to a well writen villain and even like some, but sadly Eric isn't one of the well writen.

The third point: I'm not saying that if he doesn't remove Eric I won't support him, read again what I wrote. I said that until he is gone I won't think of even supporting him, because I hate the Eric character, right now the sex content of the game only involves Eric, so why would I want to invest in something that I don't like? Again read better before jumping to conclusions.

To the four point, many people don't like him, many won't support a dev that does content they don't like logically, so if Eric is there it limits your content. A good game doesn't need an antagonist, that is the easy way to make a game different, "interesting" to some, the hard way is making a good story, one that doesn't need antagonist or heroes for it to catch you, and we have a few of them in this site, games with a good story, with and without some kind of antagonist.

Next time don't jump to conclusions and read before talking, because dear god the bunch of stupid things you wrote were over 9000.
Listen now I NEVER HAD IDEA TO OFFEND YOU.( if i sad this wrong sorry buy you shoud understand point)
Whan i have read what you said i saw it this way so i sad what i said, sorry if i offended you that was not my point.
Some people in here use translate cuz they dont speek english very well (not understand perfectly but understand well) and from what i have understand it seems like you were giving a choice of you make eric out and you got money or you continue eric i will not support you. It seems like that from what i have read.
Now all i want is for everyone to give chance Aleksey to try to make eric character be better written, dont judge book by its cover. If you dont like him than ok no problem.
This is all what i think, maybe i am wrong, maybe you are.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Aleksey have idea of story how to get rid of eric surely his easy get rid of eric is some max stupid idea and its makes him in his family eyes bad guy.
You are only person in here that dont like this new idea (by what can i see), and its okay, almost everyone have some ides that should be in game but aleksey is the one who choose what is gonna happen.
And after all if you dont like it, dont play it, there is planty of games on this site or what would people in my country said "put pod noge"

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't played the previous Big Brother so I have no idea how the story goes, is the NTR in this story avoidable?
I haven't read the previous pages and I'd appreciate it if anyone could answer if the NTR is avoidable or not, would help me decide in whether I give this a try or not.
Avoidable = I'll give it a go
Unavoidable = I'll be on my merry way
Yes and No, for now eric is with MC's mom, and thats all from now.
IF we look what story is going to be if its simular to the original game, it will be NTR surely if you choose friendly path and little of ntr if you choose enemy path, if you choose enemy path he will fuck your mom, and probably your aunt, try to fuck you sister but its only question whan is mc going to get rid of him, before doing that or after.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Yes and No, for now eric is with MC's mom, and thats all from now.
IF we look what story is going to be if its simular to the original game, it will be NTR surely if you choose friendly path and little of ntr if you choose enemy path, if you choose enemy path he will fuck your mom, and probably your aunt, try to fuck you sister but its only question whan is mc going to get rid of him, before doing that or after.
Ah ok then I guess that would hover near the realm of "unavoidable" even if its mainly for the story to move along, seems that one path has full NTR and the other has mild NTR, unless in later updates there will be a path that will feature avoidable or a way to stop/fight NTR, but so far as it stands from what you've told me, there is NTR regardless of how you play so perhaps for now, this one is not for me.
I appreciate you taking the time in letting me know about what content is in the game so far, I don't like getting invested in games to only stumble upon surprises like that. I will maybe check back in a couple of updates to see if anything has changed, till then, I'll be moving on so cheers.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Based on what I’ve read (and I could be misunderstanding) Eric is the act one bad guy. How long act one lasts is up to you, but at the end of it he’ll be gone. If you do that quickly you will presumably arrive at Act 2 sooner. Though might need to progress the other opportunities. I see this as a game that is A-B-C-D-E-F-G etc. You are choosing to go from A straight to D. Meanwhile I’m going A-B-D and someone else is going A-C-D. You aren’t being ‘punished’ you have a choice. If you choose the path that has less in it that is up to you and will ultimately get you to the content you want sooner.

Of course E-F-G-H-I could have E-F-I Max is submissive, E-G-I Max is dominant E-H-I Max is in to swinging. You aren’t being punished if you take the dominant path.

Again I may have misunderstood what I have read, since i didn’t read the 150 pages already posted.
Nah this game don't go for arcs, it's all the same, Eric is just an obstacle you have to overcome, the first one you may encounter, depending of how aleksey continues the story, there could be more obstacles or not later on.

But what I mean, is that the only choice that we read is you want to get rid of Eric in the fast path or the extended path. That should never be abbout dominance, about resources that you have to solve problems maybe, but dominance? Isn't more dominant to kick/defeat your enemy in a fast way and merciless? Is just dumb.

If the choice was, dominant path and submisibe path I wouldn't say shit. But saying that because I want Eric gone fast is = to sub, is dumb as fuck. You aren't chosing to be or not a dom, you are just choosing how long you want the war to last, it has nothing to do with dominance. But the dev limiting content based on dominance just because you kick an asshole fast or not is a dick move. Besides the wars fought are always better if the end fast. Nothing good comes from prolonguing a war, but here it's ok and that's dumb, would you let time to your enemy to plot against you and do things to you or your family, when you could have get rid of him earlier? That's a mistake done in every superhero movie/comic, they let the villain go and it comes back stronger, not saying that it will happen here. Just saying that defeating your enemy faster is always better and show more dominance than letting him be and later deal with him.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Ah ok then I guess that would hover near the realm of "unavoidable" even if its mainly for the story to move along, seems that one path has full NTR and the other has mild NTR, unless in later updates there will be a path that will feature avoidable or a way to stop/fight NTR, but so far as it stands from what you've told me, there is NTR regardless of how you play so perhaps for now, this one is not for me.
I appreciate you taking the time in letting me know about what content is in the game so far, I don't like getting invested in games to only stumble upon surprises like that. I will maybe check back in a couple of updates to see if anything has changed, till then, I'll be moving on so cheers.
The mom is the only one that you can avoid the NTR, she starts without a boyfriend but then he goes there fast as fuck and start trying to do shit in the house and the girls in it. You will have later on a choice to choose friend path with him (NTR/sharing/cucking) or the war path where you can avoid the NTR with the other girls, at least from what we know, and you later kick Eric so you could start winning the MOM affection for you when Eric is gone. The war path would go in two paths, according to the dev, one where you kick Eric fast but will limit the dominat content you will have in the future with all the character, aka making MC a sub most probably, and the extended path that has no bad point excep that you have to see the shit stain knowed as Eric for a longer time.

Now, is the NTR avoidable, not with the mom, the rest of the cast, it seems like it is/will be so...

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes