3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
has that kind of talent, if you ask me.
Thank you for the compliment maxbishup . I'm still learning and experimenting :love:

On that Note, my version of "Sit Well! (0.04)"

"MISSION Arachnophoblished!"

MISSION Arachnophoblished.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for the compliment maxbishup . I'm still learning and experimenting :love:

On that Note, my version of "Sit Well! (0.04)"

"MISSION Arachnophoblished!"

View attachment 668430

Not bad, i mean vey good.
Only thing i would change on Alice is her hair, her hair color is like gray, like she has 90 years not 20( i am not exacly sure for her age)

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Not bad, i mean vey good.
Only thing i would change on Alice is her hair, her hair color is like gray, like she has 90 years not 20( i am not exacly sure for her age)
That's the default Black color for that Hair asset, with the exposure of more light it gets blown as gray, the render i posted was to make the whole scene look brighter to match the amount of Sun light.

Let me show you how it got evolved: in the below sample renders..
1st image is the actual render.
2nd image is with the characters skin tone adjustment
3rd image is best suited but it quite disagrees with the light intensity in the back ground.
4th was intentionally made to expose and blown away, so when you add Vignette or other filters it will give better results.
BB-Test3-Color Adjustment.jpg

Now, with the Vignette (and clarity) applied to the 4th image (the original render posted).
You can see how much difference it makes. So, its a play of lights that can change how you see a character.
MISSION Arachnophoblished (4k)_Vignette.jpg

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this game. big brother was one of my favorite games back then. unfortunately without animation. it was the only game that I have always followed despite it had no animations & accordingly - thanks!!!!!!
I hope you stay tuned & if you mostly do it like the original, I hope that if you have reached the end of the original you will continue to work on it & many more updates will come with new storylines or continuations of the story. because I thought at the end of the original one could have gone further. after all, the models in this game are absolutely amazing

Reactions: balara

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020

View attachment 671177
For a dev that says he doesn't like Eric, he sure is making him important. Hell he even goes and punish players that want to get rid of Eric as quickly as posible, limiting later oportunities and such, what a dick move. Maybe is because of the language barrier or something, but if I say that I don't like a character and that he is important just for the early stages, then I wouldn't be making him a pivotal/focus point of the game. But maybe when aleksey says that he doesn't like Eric, he means that he does?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
News about v0.04...
The second is the confrontation with Eric.
This option is divided into two more parts, simple and complex extended.
The first simple part is getting rid of Eric as quickly as possible. You will have a number of options for this deliverance.
But this path will limit you in some further opportunities and actions related to the dominance of Max in his family and over other characters.
Looks like missed out -and- twisted Opportunities are getting piled up with each update!
Perhaps, Cheat/Story Mod to the rescue! Can't wait to get "under Lisa's Towel" "under the hood!" :devilish:

Reactions: groq

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017

View attachment 671177
First, i am sorry for Aleksey cuz he got covid-19, i hope he will get cured of it soon, i dont know what is situation about it in his country and medical expertise about it. (English is not my Mother language, so i am not sure have i sad some words right)
Second, i would like for him to make like half upadate if he is going normaly like 0.4.0 right now to go for like 3.9.5 and than adding kira like 0.4.0 to finish this update

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I would like to wish Alexey a quick and trouble-free recovery, the rest can be fixed, and we all want the game to continue, no matter how many parts !!! Can we or can't we wait?!? I guess if someone wants the finished version - can wait until it comes out, and who is in a hurry - to download it unfinished, as I wrote above - the most important thing is to pass the disease smoothly, everything else - the story with Eric I think repeats as in the original, at least that's my opinion, what exactly does he mean by the title - "another big brother story" - I have no idea, maybe he was exhausted in terms of ideas and decided to just continue the story as far as he could think of?!?

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So if I'm reading it right, if we want to get all the future content in the war with Eric path, we must play the "difficult extended part"? Otherwise we will be limited in content if we want to get rid of Eric quickly?

Man that's a really shity move, you are punishing players that don't like content with Eric and were waiting to kick him off the game since first version, by making the future content limited unless they play the difficult path that will probably have Eric for like 20 versions more or something.

The dev should have made only two paths, friend and war, because dividing the war in other two but limiting the content we would be able to see if we pick the "easy way" is a bad move. If you go and do two paths of one of the routes, you should be able to get the same events in the future. Extending a war with somoene when you had the chance to take him down it's not a smart move, no matter the game, but with this game it will seems like fast exit of Eric = bad, extended slower exit of Eric = good, and that's something that shouldn't happen if your goal is to kick Eric out.

That was the whole point in choosing friendly or enemy path, in one you are ok with NTR/sharing and in the other you want to kick Eric as fast as posible to get the MC with the girls, but doing that now will limit the future content...

Well seeing as from v0.4 onwards we will get three paths, I wonder if it would mean longer update times or updates focused in one path and rotating every month.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017

Concern yourself, only with your health at this time, the update can wait.

It's just boring to get sick, so I keep working on the game a little bit.
That's a spirit, no doubts, he shur have big iron balls. A lot of devs would said "Im sick, so i will rest for a couple of weeks" but this guy, are truly a men. I hope he'll get well soon.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I mean that's just simple math my friend if you take the easy way out and get rid of Eric fast that's an entire character removed from your game therefore all the scenes, interactions and dialog go with him. I don't think they are purposely cutting content from the other side. 5-1=4
Yes, I agree with you, just read this thread, the people here want a challenge. Eric should be stronger than Max, the challenge for Max is to find his weak spot. The real fun is not being there, but in how you get there. There is nothing sweeter than defeating a more powerful foe. Max should fight for, and take the girls from Eric. He should force him out in disgrace, not go crying to the girls to do it for him. You can't be the man of the house, if someone else must do your fighting for you.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
So if I'm reading it right, if we want to get all the future content in the war with Eric path, we must play the "difficult extended part"? Otherwise we will be limited in content if we want to get rid of Eric quickly?

Man that's a really shity move, you are punishing players that don't like content with Eric and were waiting to kick him off the game since first version, by making the future content limited unless they play the difficult path that will probably have Eric for like 20 versions more or something.

The dev should have made only two paths, friend and war, because dividing the war in other two but limiting the content we would be able to see if we pick the "easy way" is a bad move. If you go and do two paths of one of the routes, you should be able to get the same events in the future. Extending a war with somoene when you had the chance to take him down it's not a smart move, no matter the game, but with this game it will seems like fast exit of Eric = bad, extended slower exit of Eric = good, and that's something that shouldn't happen if your goal is to kick Eric out.

That was the whole point in choosing friendly or enemy path, in one you are ok with NTR/sharing and in the other you want to kick Eric as fast as posible to get the MC with the girls, but doing that now will limit the future content...

Well seeing as from v0.4 onwards we will get three paths, I wonder if it would mean longer update times or updates focused in one path and rotating every month.
I think its not shity move, its best move that can be made.
First of all here you need story, and it will be more realistic with this way.
Who the fuck want to fuck some shithead son who cant do anything except saying: pls will you help me.
Now if you have son that is able to find truth about moms new boyfriend, that he is lying, and being criminal, thats other story.
if you want quick way by asking people for help, you will have no power, like in complex path.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes