3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

19MM69

May 20, 2020
Hi,

this is my first time playing such a game and i think I am stuck.
12 of 13 Opportunities are finished and everything just keeps repeating.

How do I know if I am at the end of this version or just stuck with the game?

Thanx in advance!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hi,

this is my first time playing such a game and i think I am stuck.
12 of 13 Opportunities are finished and everything just keeps repeating.

How do I know if I am at the end of this version or just stuck with the game?

Thanx in advance!
Ok it's best if you give us your last save. Tell me this, have you give candy to both girls 3 times and thin bought them a gift of clothing. If not get caught, spying on the girls, in the shower. Have you seen theses in game. a3.png a9.png

screenshot0019.png screenshot0011.png check opportunities, for missing one here screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
All we know right now, is by the 5th of next month.

The release of v0.04 is expected around May 30 - June 3. While it is impossible to set the exact date, there is still much to do. But the release should not move beyond June 5

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Probably best to wait for next update before you put too much time into it anyway. I seem to remember reading a while back that this coming update may impact saves, and we'll have to start a new game.
Either way, I'm waiting to see how Eric is written before deciding to play this again or not.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will suggest most people here to check the game around Christmas.
Otherwise they can be disappointed if the thing they are waiting the most is not in 0.040 or 0.045 or 0.050

19MM69

May 20, 2020
Ok it's best if you give us your last save. Tell me this, have you give candy to both girls 3 times and thin bought them a gift of clothing. If not get caught, spying on the girls, in the shower. Have you seen theses in game. View attachment 664457 View attachment 664461

View attachment 664463 View attachment 664464 check opportunities, for missing one here View attachment 664512
Thank you very much. That was exactly what I was missing out. I always tried to avoid getting caught spying.

Now I finished 13/13 opporttunities.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I will suggest most people here to check the game around Christmas.
Otherwise they can be disappointed if the thing they are waiting the most is not in 0.040 or 0.045 or 0.050
Well I think you could be right for some, but I think for others, the next update or two could let them know, if they want to continue to play this game. For instance, how things will shape up with Eric. Although, it may be some time before we see much difference from original BB.

Reactions: balara and Tirael

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
maxbishup I have a question, I currently have 12/13 Opps. and I'm missing blog for some reason. Does the blog opp. appear during dinner convo or do I have to talk to alice about it (even though I seem to can't talk to her about it at all)?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup I have a question, I currently have 12/13 Opps. and I'm missing blog for some reason. Does the blog opp. appear during dinner convo or do I have to talk to alice about it (even though I seem to can't talk to her about it at all)?
This could be bad, you may need to start over. You should have talked to Alice on day 1, after breakfast. Do the dishes for her, then see her by the pool, you will get this. screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png After first breakfast, were game starts, go to your room and open box, help Alice with dishes, find camera in same room, then talk to Alice by the pool. If you use cheats, wait till after this happens before use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Well, i went thru the code and think this could help you fix the current issue.

Open Console and type this:

talk_var["blog"] = 1

Now, go and talk to Alice. See if you are getting the option (as Maxbishup posted screenshot) about Blog.
Next, after talking check if the Blog entry is available in the Opportunities.

If you're still not getting the Blog opportunity, share the save file.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hey thanks for sharing the renders with us :) could you upload this one in a higher resolution perhaps?
About the resolution, it's a copy paste from PATREON. I'm glad you enjoy the renders, I always try to post them as soon as I see them on PATREON, unless there just fanart, that I repost from time to time. You can see by the update number, the ones that will be in the game. Please note that none of the renders are my own, wish I had that kind of talent. has that kind of talent, if you ask me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz and lofi

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Well, i went thru the code and think this could help you fix the current issue.

Open Console and type this:

talk_var["blog"] = 1

Now, go and talk to Alice. See if you are getting the option (as Maxbishup posted screenshot) about Blog.
Next, after talking check if the Blog entry is available in the Opportunities.

If you're still not getting the Blog opportunity, share the save file.
Using the console command, I was able to talk to her about her blog. However, after talking to her, the blog opp. didn't appear. I also do use a cheat mod but I only cheated money AFTER getting credit for the club dress and bikini and I only ever add a maximum of $200 dollars anyway.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
OnlyFunz maxbishup I Started over and blog still doesn't show up. I decided to start over again and this time I chose different dialogue choices at first breakfast and then Alice mentions blog (there was no indication that different dialogue choices can lead to Opps. and you'll lock yourself out of an opp. if you don't know any better) but after talking to her about her blog more, the Blog Opp. still didn't show (I didn't use cheats this time).

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Using the console command, I was able to talk to her about her blog. However, after talking to her, the blog opp. didn't appear. I also do use a cheat mod but I only cheated money AFTER getting credit for the club dress and bikini and I only ever add a maximum of $200 dollars anyway.
Cheat Mod doesn't affect any of the Opportunity Events.
I think there is a branch in deciding if you want to help her with the Blog. And in case when She doesn't want your help.
Now, this closes the opportunity permanently. Which is not right.

Code:
label dinner_after_punishment:
    $ renpy.block_rollback()

$ seat_Dinner()

if day == 1:
        jump dinner_first
    elif day == 2:
        jump dinner_2
    elif day == 3:
        jump dinner_3
    elif day == 4:
        jump dinner_4
    else:
        jump typical_dinner

jump after_dinner
I found this code, which means.. Before Dinner time, the game checks if anyone needs to be punished, and then this tracks the normal dinner event.
After Day 4.. it goes to "typical dinner".. so its usual Ann talk and then everyone leaves.

Now, the Alice Blog event is tied with "Day 2"
Code:
  if talk_var['blog'] < 2:
        jump dinner_2.help
    else:
        jump dinner_2.blog2
Now, this could become a major issue and flaw. As we could miss out lot of events based on it.

OnlyFunz maxbishup I Started over and blog still doesn't show up. I decided to start over again and this time I chose different dialogue choices at first breakfast and then Alice mentions blog (there was no indication that different dialogue choices can lead to Opps. and you'll lock yourself out of an opp. if you don't know any better) but after talking to her about her blog more, the Blog Opp. still didn't show (I didn't use cheats this time).
I think since this opportunity is tied with the second day dinner event, its not able to invoke at late point of the game. (As i have explained above)

Use your old save and try this Console command:
poss['blog'].OpenStage(0)

Now, tell me what the progress is.. Are you able to see the Blog Opportunity now?
(If you are able to see it, then you should head to your Laptop and learn about Blog in the Search bar)

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Someone should test this. If you lock yourself out of an opportunity by selecting (unknowingly) the wrong dialogue choice, this is a major flaw.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I think since this opportunity is tied with the second day dinner event, its not able to invoke at late point of the game. (As i have explained above)

Use your old save and try this Console command:
poss['blog'].OpenStage(0)

Now, tell me what the progress is.. Are you able to see the Blog Opportunity now?
(If you are able to see it, then you should head to your Laptop and learn about Blog in the Search bar)
That did it! I've gotten the blog opp. and have used the laptop to learn more about it. Thank you OnlyFunz and maxbishup for your help!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
About the resolution, it's a copy paste from PATREON. I'm glad you enjoy the renders, I always try to post them as soon as I see them on PATREON, unless there just fanart, that I repost from time to time. You can see by the update number, the ones that will be in the game. Please note that none of the renders are my own, wish I had that kind of talent. has that kind of talent, if you ask me.
Sometimes if you click right mouse button and open the image in new window,you can save it with bigger resolution.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes