3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
ALEKSEY90
" And most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05. "
Its good to add that option early if it is going to be on just one path.
What i want to say : is this going to be for those who want him out or just stoping more creating his content.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Its good to add that option early if it is going to be on just one path.
What i want to say : is this going to be for those who want him out or just stoping more creating his content.
That's a very good question, I will try to find the answer. In the mean time, take a look at this.

Unlocked

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
People are idiots.

Which proves why I'm in this thread waiting for this game, fully aware it won't be able to live up to my expectations, still hoping for the best that it will live up to at least one of them, which I know it won't.
Ok I think your expectations and mine are far apart, but there's nothing wrong with that. But if you don't mind my asking, if you could ask Aleksey one question about the game, what would it be.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
I just got one hell of interesting idea.
What if Eric succesed to sent Mc to military camp, and after 1 year mc is back.
Would that be intersting story, in game to play, changing of character thinkigs, what would you caught after you come back home, would there be eric harem, or eric gone long time ago, or there is no home (eric sold it), atleast MC would be man that can fight with Eric on his own.
I think that would be good idea, what do you think (maybe even Aleksey have crazy head like me so he do this).

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ok I think your expectations and mine are far apart, but there's nothing wrong with that. But if you don't mind my asking, if you could ask Aleksey one question about the game, what would it be.
Well, my full expectations are teaming up with Eric to get the girls on the friend path (I really don't care about NTR), but the least of my expectations is fucking the girls behind Eric's back on the enemy path. So I guess my question would be: can you still get the girls even if you don't get rid of Eric?

Reactions: Keioshin

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
if you could ask Aleksey one question about the game, what would it be.
okay I know this is not for me

My question would be in 2 parts

a, would Vicky the cafe waitress and Kate be in this version
b, if Kate is in this version could the Kate moms Club an venue to have fun

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well, my full expectations are teaming up with Eric to get the girls on the friend path (I really don't care about NTR), but the least of my expectations is fucking the girls behind Eric's back on the enemy path. So I guess my question would be: can you still get the girls even if you don't get rid of Eric?
So let us say I ask Aleksey something like this, in a PM on patreon.
Aleksey, If we're on friend path with Eric, can we team up with Eric, and get with the girls, or get with the girls behind Eric's back, if we take the enemy path? Must we get rid of Eric, before getting with the girls?

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
So let us say I ask Aleksey something like this, in a PM on patreon.
Aleksey, If we're on friend path with Eric, can we team up with Eric, and get with the girls, or get with the girls behind Eric's back, if we take the enemy path? Must we get rid of Eric, before getting with the girls?
Yep, thats what he want to know but i would add one thing to that question about friend path, if you choose to friend him and make deal, that mc can watch and eric can fuck everyone will there be one most stupid text part whan eric fuck ann (mc make reaction omg eric is fucking my mom).

IF you didnt understand what i wanted to say, cuz in this game text is almost copy from the original (i mean its remake of story so it should be but some things should be changed), whan mc make deal with eric and let him fuck ann, mc reaction to be like expecting that cuz he told him that he can do it

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I just got one hell of interesting idea.
What if Eric succesed to sent Mc to military camp..
[nailed it] :sneaky:

Now, this is one part of an event in my Game, which I'm currently working on! :illuminati:
And No! its not another BB remake, but includes story titbits and Eric prevails.. :devilish: and he is only a tiny scrap in the whole Crap of NPCs.

..most stupid text part whan eric fuck ann (mc make reaction omg eric is fucking my mom).
..cuz in this game text is almost copy from the original (i mean its remake of story so it should be but some things should be changed), whan mc make deal with eric and let him fuck ann, mc reaction to be like expecting that cuz he told him that he can do it
I think Aleksey's native language isn't English, so the translator would be hazy and i believe the Text would get fixed.

I'm more keen on how new events are going to affect the Stats.. "Relationship" and "Mood" points of everyone across the game since more NPCs are getting piled up!

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Now, this is one part of an event in my Game, which I'm currently working on! :illuminati:
And No! its not another BB remake, but includes story titbits and Eric prevails.. :devilish: and he is only a tiny scrap in the whole Crap of NPCs.
Max finds out Eric has an ex-wife, two daughters and a son and takes revenge by seducing all three women and sending the son to military camp, only to realise he has become his worst enemy... Well, at least the son learns that life sucks, doesn't he?

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
I will play it.
But is it made like in BB universe with same characters just totaly different story or is it game where everything is changed just have character like eric.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Max finds out Eric has an ex-wife, two daughters and a son and takes revenge by seducing all three women and sending the son to military camp, only to realise he has become his worst enemy... Well, at least the son learns that life sucks, doesn't he?
:LUL: That would be hilarious and huge 360* BB suck up!

Max isn't even a proper protagonist in any of BB game so far.
The First thing in any BB game he does is "unpack" a box! not even his mind. So a big No to Max as MC.

I will play it.
But is it made like in BB universe with same characters just totaly different story or is it game where everything is changed just have character like eric.
Yes, different Story, different Characters. I'm still charting out which can be focused for the Demo or 0.1
The main thing for me in the Unity based BB game is the UI, layout and navigation method, which made people play it with ease and repeatability.

This tiny tidbits of BB universe could drop in around 0.5 or later in my game. There could be possibility of BB characters showing up in various new positions and locations as it will be regarded as happening in near future of what BB story currently is.

That's all i can say about it.
But, if you ask me, could the MC of the new game meet and fuck characters from BB universe. I would say Yes! :sneaky:

Reactions: omocik

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The First thing in any BB game he does is "unpack" a box! not even his mind. So a big No to Max as MC.
That's how Max gets the girls! He unpacks boxes for them and his influence over them grows, and the son can't do anything about it because he doesn't know how to unpack a box! And that's when he unleashes his secret weapon. In the military camp, he learned to open... a jar!

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, different Story, different Characters. I'm still charting out which can be focused for the Demo or 0.1
The main thing for me in the Unity based BB game is the UI, layout and navigation method, which made people play it with ease and repeatability.
So if i understood well layout and navigation is copy of BB.
But from my question you didnt answer most important question, is this game going to have male antagonist like eric in BB

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
So if i understood well layout and navigation is copy of BB.
But from my question you didnt answer most important question, is this game going to have male antagonist like eric in BB
Layout and navigation is a mix of similar games and includes BB.

The plan is to have a City wide map area to roam around.
So, not just Eric, there will be many male and female antagonist. :lepew:
I don't want to spoil or hype it. But, you will have to wait to see.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yep, thats what he want to know but i would add one thing to that question about friend path, if you choose to friend him and make deal, that mc can watch and eric can fuck everyone will there be one most stupid text part whan eric fuck ann (mc make reaction omg eric is fucking my mom).

IF you didnt understand what i wanted to say, cuz in this game text is almost copy from the original (i mean its remake of story so it should be but some things should be changed), whan mc make deal with eric and let him fuck ann, mc reaction to be like expecting that cuz he told him that he can do it
Well it's the best I can get for now.

I'm already going to post a post in a couple of days about what this choice will give in the game. So wait, it will be soon.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes