3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

balara

May 12, 2017
link for original
I wont say that you misunderstood... "Alexey said that the main story will not differ much from the original," here main story is regarding Eric and max and other characters...in original game and in this game background story is same but in original game Eric was just a secondary or sideline character but in this game Eric will play more significant role or in other words you can say Eric is almost like main character ( proper strong villain )...i hope this give you insight about this game

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wont say that you misunderstood... "Alexey said that the main story will not differ much from the original," here main story is regarding Eric and max and other characters...in original game and in this game background story is same but in original game Eric was just a secondary or sideline character but in this game Eric will play more significant role or in other words you can say Eric is almost like main character ( proper strong villain )...i hope this give you insight about this game
I'm not sure about that...from what I've gathered, DS seemed to want to make a proper cuck/beta sort of game, and finish it off with Eric being lord and master of the family. After the fan backlash, he changed it with a shortcut version to get rid of Eric. One of the reasons I think why he abandoned the game, since it turned into something he didn't want.
Problem is/was that original Eric was more than just a secondary character, once he was introduced, he was a super powered villain with what felt like mind control powers, leaving you the player with little to no options...just sit there and take it, watching someone else corrupt and turn your family into his personal sluts.
We'll see how this new story goes, but giving the MC some control over the situation is what I think most of us are hoping for.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Please, take no offence, but I respectfully disagree about Eric. I don't think Eric will be a main character, except for the early parts of the game. Of course I could be wrong about this, but I ask Aleksey about this some time back, here is his response.

Good question. There's still a lot to do before we get rid of Eric. Now all the holes are being filled before aunt Kira arrives. After that, Kira will be introduced to the game and this is a big job. After that, there will be a lot of events with all the characters, including the development of relations with Eric. If you really look at the volume of what needs to be done for v0.04, it will take exactly more than a month. And most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i have left you these pics haven't seen at all
thats my save
Ok, so I have looked at your save, your missing "who doesn't take risk" Opportunity. You must peek on Alice, in the shower, and get caught. Apologize to her, and buy her candy, just like you did Lisa, go from there. To get Lisa to show her breast, when helping with homework, is a bit tricky, use this guide.
Diagram of lessons with Lisa (ENG).jpg
Also I noticed you use a mod. it may help you, I don't know. I never use cheats or mods. but if it helps, then I see no harm in using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaK1N

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys.
I just found this version of BB.

What I want to ask, did this version (0.3) already have sex content with the family? Or just still teasing?

Because I read in the previous page, there will be big update for 0.4. But I really want to try this version if there already have sex scene..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hello guys.

What I want to ask, did this version (0.3) already have sex content with the family? Or just still teasing?

Because I read in the previous page, there will be big update for 0.4. But I really want to try this version if there already have sex scene..
Only Eric/Ann at this time.

Reactions: groq

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello guys.

It's too early for the sex.
Don't believe the legends that some people are spreading on forums that we have hundreds of games with sex from update 1 or 2.There is not.We have like only 10 titles total.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I'm not sure about that...from what I've gathered, DS seemed to want to make a proper cuck/beta sort of game, and finish it off with Eric being lord and master of the family.
Eric's dominance passing a certain level led to Game Over on the Enemy/War path. Originally, there were two paths, Friendship and War. Friendship was more or less what you're describing, heavy voyeurism stuff and probably some sharing etc too. War was war, MC vs Eric.

For my sins, I was pledging to DS at the $40 level during the high drama, so for maybe the third or fourth time I'll explain the history. DS ran a poll on Eric due to the persistent complaints from anti-NTR crusaders. The poll had two options, with the pro-Eric response being "Eric is the main attraction". That option won the poll - I think it was in the low 60s, not a blowout, but far from a squeaker. Some guy - who I'm fairly convinced was just a troll, though $40 a month is an expensive trolling habit - went on a days-long meltdown about how the poll winning meant that Eric was now, or would soon become "the main character" and the game was going to be nothing but hard NTR etc. Nothing anyone, including DS, said to the contrary seemed to get through.

Persistence can pay off sometimes, and people started to take him seriously and to accept this idea that DS was trying to make Eric "the main character", whatever that even meant. Given what they now seemed to think was the choice between removing Eric and hard, unavoidable NTR that would be the point of the game, rather than a negotiable hazard to be avoided, more and more people started demanding that Eric be removed from the game. DS caved and the game became more or less just another bang-your-family fetchquest effort.

It's honestly kind of extraordinary to me that so many people seem to want the same thing to happen again. There's hundreds of games on this site that Eric isn't in. Hell, there's two or three other ripoffs/remakes of Big Brother that Eric isn't in. Can't we just have one remake that's actually trying to do what the original set out to?

Reactions: groq

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Eric's dominance passing a certain level led to Game Over on the Enemy/War path. Originally, there were two paths, Friendship and War. Friendship was more or less what you're describing, heavy voyeurism stuff and probably some sharing etc too. War was war, MC vs Eric.

For my sins, I was pledging to DS at the $40 level during the high drama, so for maybe the third or fourth time I'll explain the history. DS ran a poll on Eric due to the persistent complaints from anti-NTR crusaders. The poll had two options, with the pro-Eric response being "Eric is the main attraction". That option won the poll - I think it was in the low 60s, not a blowout, but far from a squeaker. Some guy - who I'm fairly convinced was just a troll, though $40 a month is an expensive trolling habit - went on a days-long meltdown about how the poll winning meant that Eric was now, or would soon become "the main character" and the game was going to be nothing but hard NTR etc. Nothing anyone, including DS, said to the contrary seemed to get through.

Persistence can pay off sometimes, and people started to take him seriously and to accept this idea that DS was trying to make Eric "the main character", whatever that even meant. Given what they now seemed to think was the choice between removing Eric and hard, unavoidable NTR that would be the point of the game, rather than a negotiable hazard to be avoided, more and more people started demanding that Eric be removed from the game. DS caved and the game became more or less just another bang-your-family fetchquest effort.

It's honestly kind of extraordinary to me that so many people seem to want the same thing to happen again. There's hundreds of games on this site that Eric isn't in. Hell, there's two or three other ripoffs/remakes of Big Brother that Eric isn't in. Can't we just have one remake that's actually trying to do what the original set out to?
The thing is that Aleksey90 said more than one time that he doesn't like Eric, that he was trying to do BB but fixing it a bit, his idea was to in the end remove Eric no matter what you do, but since some people want him he is doing a "better friends with Eric path" but I think that it won't run for long, since again the dev isn't fond of Eric, he just say that Eric is necesary, at least for the early parts of the game. He isn't trying to make the game around Eric like some of you that like him think, neither wasn't DS back i nthe original no matter what you say that it was his idea all the time, he is just "trying to make the game BB but in a good way, without plotholes, without Eric being always the winner, where you can have a bit more of a fight with Eric if you choose the enemy path and win in the events, not like with Ds where no matter what you did Eric always win".

The thing with BB was that it was made to be an incest game, said by DS himself at the beginning, hell it was in the banner. But the problem is that DS though that incest mean "seeing your family members fucking" that's why he brought Eric into the game, nothing more. Then whe he was doing content for Eric, and when people realice that no matter what they did they couldn't even try to win an event against Eric, then they complained, since instead of being incest it seemed to aim more to NTR. So no, the original idea of DS wasn't to make a NTR game not to make Eric or make him the important character that some of you that like him want him to be, DS was trying to do an incest game, but he didn't understood the kink. So don't come and say that BB was Eric because it wasn't.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I'm not sure what the original set out to be, Aleksey has said all along that Eric must go at some point. Eric will only be used to set up the rest of the game, and is not intended to be a "main attraction" in his version of the game. This was Aleksey's choice from the start, and was not decided by vote are troll. Aleksey is not a fan of Eric or NTR, and has said so many times on PATREON.

Reactions: Jstforme

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You realise that if Aleksey make Eric main attraction,that will mean he cave too?
Because his idea was never to make Eric so important,that you can't play the game without him.

Reactions: maxbishup

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I spoke about the Plot failure in my earlier post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/post-3378225
The main problem in the Plot could have been averted: had the Developer introduced Eric in later point of the game, after Kira shows up and Max learns about Ann's past.
Then as Max develops romantic feelings with Ann, helping her around the house and with Kira's tricky ways (Carpal tunnel syndrome) to help Max with his Sexual desire. Also, getting Ann closer to Max.
After this stage of the Plot, when Eric enters and takes Ann away from Max. Then, this could be well-defined as NTR. It's the same case with his Sisters.
So, my point is the whole Plot is wrongly adapted..again! and again!
But, so far with the new updates from Glamour, I think DS has learnt his mistakes and seem to have changed the Plot into a more meaningful approach.. and have given an option for Max to decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
So don't come and say that BB was Eric because it wasn't.
I didn't say "BB was Eric", but - and I can't stress enough that I was there, I saw all this in discussions behind paywalled Patreon posts and I won't be fucking gaslit about it - that Eric was the primary antagonist of the game. My impression - all it is, since it's all we had to go on - was that Max actually getting to fuck his family was something to be developed on a slow boil. Probably the friendship route would have remained mostly about voyeurism, but Max getting to fuck Ann, Alice and Lisa was the explicit end goal of the War path until DS caved to the pressure.

If aleksey is only developing the Friendship route, then I'm probably done with the game. Voyeurism and sharing really aren't my bag. Seems like half the devs on the planet want to remake Big Brother and none of them can manage to actually do it. :confused:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
You realise that if Aleksey make Eric main attraction,that will mean he cave too?
Because his idea was never to make Eric so important,that you can't play the game without him.
I'm just saying I'd like to play the game Big Brother was shaping up to be before Eric got Poochy'd. If there's an Eric-less route, that doesn't bother me, I'd play it. Not interested in double-teaming Ann with Eric, though. MMF just isn't my bag.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes