3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
bad writing at some points are only laughing to previous game...mom could not ask his real boss? telling lies to family?, she likes it that way better or just bad writing..police calling o_O

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
hi every time i opend the setting buttom it shows this
i've tried delete the all game and re extract it but the thing
any help plz
1589533142843.png

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
hi every time i opend the setting buttom it shows this
i've tried delete the all game and re extract it but the thing
any help plz
View attachment 658224
Try "Deleting" unwanted Save files in Game folder.

I would suggest to delete "Auto" and "Quick" files.
auto-****-LT1.save
quick-****-LT1.save

Check in folder:
"C:\Users\<admin/login user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS"

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaK1N

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
You must be thinking about a fan mode for the game.There is definitely not a scene where Kira invites you.
There was a scene in the original where Max could enter the bathroom while Kira was bathing, but she always told him to go away. Unless I'm missing something, "Will you join me?" is just a caption for the preview. I wouldn't rely on that actually indicating anything about the new release. It might, but it could just be a cute thing to say as a header for the teaser.

Reactions: SuddenReal and groq

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You must be thinking about a fan mode for the game.There is definitely not a scene where Kira invites you.
Captions are clickbait, and thus are to be ignored. The picture is just Kira in the bath, just like she was in the original game. So, either until the dev explicitely states it in a blog or it actually is in the game, any speculation on new stuff is just speculation, and therefor not confirmed, thus not true. Which means there is absolutely nothing new yet to the story as of now. All the hype is just hype. Which means it has the potential to crash and burn severely if there won't be a divergence of the story when we get the second Eric update, since it won't be a new story after all, but just a re-hash of the original.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Captions are clickbait, and thus are to be ignored. The picture is just Kira in the bath, just like she was in the original game. So, either until the dev explicitely states it in a blog or it actually is in the game, any speculation on new stuff is just speculation, and therefor not confirmed, thus not true. Which means there is absolutely nothing new yet to the story as of now. All the hype is just hype. Which means it has the potential to crash and burn severely if there won't be a divergence of the story when we get the second Eric update, since it won't be a new story after all, but just a re-hash of the original.
Well all this is sad, but true, and if 0.04 has nothing new, I will start to agree with the ones saying, "this is just a remake". Tomorrow, we are supposed to have word on next update, on PATREON. I will post it here, I'm thinking end of the month.

Reactions: balara

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
Try "Deleting" unwanted Save files in Game folder.

I would suggest to delete "Auto" and "Quick" files.
auto-****-LT1.save
quick-****-LT1.save

Check in folder:
"C:\Users\<admin/login user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS"
you are a savior thx man

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Alice
23%

Ann
29%

Kira
16%

Lisa
32%
Poll ended May 14, 2020

LISA WINS: MISS MAY 2020

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Alice
23%

Ann
29%

Kira
16%

Lisa
32%
Poll ended May 14, 2020

LISA WINS: MISS MAY 2020
Nothing new.In the original Lisa and Ann have won almost all polls.
I was surprised that we even get a month with Alice.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes