3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
his real intentions
Could we please also drop this? I mean, why do we need to make Eric the root of all evil? Some people are just assholes without them being evil, and I'm happy with Eric just being an asshole, not because he's an evil mastermind or a criminal or whatever, but just because that's how he is.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Could we please also drop this? I mean, why do we need to make Eric the root of all evil? Some people are just assholes without them being evil, and I'm happy with Eric just being an asshole, not because he's an evil mastermind or a criminal or whatever, but just because that's how he is.
I think it's a hot topic on the thread right now because this is where we find out if this will continue to be a cut and paste of the original, or an actual re-write for a very hated character. This will likely be a deciding factor for many if this is a game worth following after this, in large part because of how Eric/Victor character paths are/will be written.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
I think it's a hot topic on the thread right now because this is where we find out if this will continue to be a cut and paste of the original, or an actual re-write for a very hated character. This will likely be a deciding factor for many if this is a game worth following after this, in large part because of how Eric/Victor character paths are/will be written.
Ah thank god someone with brain ( not wanna insult others, just thing that someone didnt understand what i wanted to say).
Thing is this if Aleksey copy eric path from original game than ( i guess he will fuck everything up) for me personaly eric character was not so good made, how he should be. Also there is one thing that whole time in orignal bb have not been used, mc fucking CAMERA, latter he have full house of rec. cams and he didnt watch any for spying.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That's true, right now, Eric is nether good or bad, next update I think we find out.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I mean, why do we need to make Eric the root of all evil?
We do NOT need to make him the root of all evil, we just need to point out that he IS the FIRST and most VILE evil EVER. :)

I mean in the original game this guy manipulates our AMAZING Ann, then shows up at OUR house and suddenly Lovely Lisa and Adorable Alice fall under his spell. It takes TWO days to undo the damage (if you do EVERYTHING perfectly), then he shows up and ALL our hard work vanishes, so we have to start over. ANYTHING he says is accepted, and NO ONE (other than Kira) believes us. He casts his spell and we can do NOTHING. Also, I heard a rumor (that I'm starting right now) that he KICKS puppies. :)

In truth the Eric character COULD have been an acceptable opponent/enemy/obstacle, but DS made him a GOD mode 14 year old that uses cheat codes to be even MORE unstoppable. Yes, it seems DS may not have cared about or understood the original games genre (incest), so Eric was the way to make the game Voyeur centered (and the MC was blocked). Later DS got mad/frustrated with the game leaking here (and elsewhere) and also realized MANY (probably the HUGE majority of) players wanted the MC (MAX) to be doing MORE than peeking. This resulted in getting rid of Eric, or making him control/lead the MC in naughty games (Kira later took this role), so Max was just a follower and didn't seem very smart.

I hope that Aleksey90 is able to create ANOTHER story that let's those who like or hate (Evil SCUM) Eric be happy(ish). So far it seems that this IS happening with the changes that have been made. Max doesn't seem to be an IDIOT, Eric (so far) is not super over powered, and we can avoid most things we don't want to see, if that's what we want (yes there ARE a few un-avoidable bits, but the game just started). I am HOPEFUL and interested to see how things turn out.

My personal position is that (Evil Scum) Eric isn't as vital as some people think, but he does not have to be removed if his content is avoidable. With luck we will see a balance for both sides of the Evil Eric Argument. With MORE luck we will see (Evil Scum) Eric trip over an invisible (imaginary) dead turtle, and fall into a container of FLESH eating Beatles, leaving him scarred and removing him (PERMANANTLY) from the game (but NOT dead). But that's just me wishing. :devilish:

Sadly, the (EVIL Scum) Eric arguments will never end because people have STRONG opinions on BOTH sides.

Just a (Far to long) thought.

Reactions: Shur19 and Jstforme

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
i think more (evil) , (vilains) needed, more plot corruption between them, so really more sexy enjoyment...make eric or erics bastard to your mind, so maxi find a wallet of his mother boyfriend, or use afrodisiacs to kick all out ,and then corrupt them all alone,what the point to be eric at first?.. o_O make maxi an alpha male which will never be with his family..or make myself alpha male playing through maxi, i surely wont find a minute available to play.. i like the game so far, i support it

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
In truth the Eric character COULD have been an acceptable opponent/enemy/obstacle, but DS made him a GOD mode 14 year old that uses cheat codes to be even MORE unstoppable. Yes, it seems DS may not have cared about or understood the original games genre (incest), so Eric was the way to make the game Voyeur centered (and the MC was blocked). Later DS got mad/frustrated with the game leaking here (and elsewhere) and also realized MANY (probably the HUGE majority of) players wanted the MC (MAX) to be doing MORE than peeking. This resulted in getting rid of Eric, or making him control/lead the MC in naughty games (Kira later took this role), so Max was just a follower and didn't seem very smart.
Haha, I remember thinking that this guy had to have mind control powers, or a mind control device. I kept going back to the tags list thinking it must have been left out to throw us off the plot. Makes sense what you said about DS wanting to turn it into a voyeur cuck theme, and getting upset when he found out fans didn't want/like that.

Reactions: Shiva0067

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I mean in the original game this guy manipulates our AMAZING Ann, then shows up at OUR house and suddenly Lovely Lisa and Adorable Alice fall under his spell. It takes TWO days to undo the damage (if you do EVERYTHING perfectly), then he shows up and ALL our hard work vanishes, so we have to start over. ANYTHING he says is accepted, and NO ONE (other than Kira) believes us. He casts his spell and we can do NOTHING. Also, I heard a rumor (that I'm starting right now) that he KICKS puppies. :)
What you're saying here is totally acceptable. You've described a charming man who's actually an asshole. We don't need more than that. But in the original BB, he has ulterior motives, is a scam artist, deals with the mob, and is on the most wanted list. That's not needed. Sometimes assholes that suck are just regular people. Most of the assholes I know are just ordinary people who don't have bad intentions, they're just assholes. And I feel Eric should be one of them. He's just a regular guy, who's charming and good at his job, not afraid to be pull off dick moves to get ahead, because he's looking out for number one. Doesn't mean he's running for the most evil man on earth, just that he's an asshole.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
My personal position is that (Evil Scum) Eric isn't as vital as some people think, but he does not have to be removed if his content is avoidable. With luck we will see a balance for both sides of the Evil Eric Argument. With MORE luck we will see (Evil Scum) Eric trip over an invisible (imaginary) dead turtle, and fall into a container of FLESH eating Beatles, leaving him scarred and removing him (PERMANANTLY) from the game (but NOT dead). But that's just me wishing. :devilish:
U mad bro?

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
What you're saying here is totally acceptable. You've described a charming man who's actually an asshole. We don't need more than that. But in the original BB, he has ulterior motives, is a scam artist, deals with the mob, and is on the most wanted list. That's not needed. Sometimes assholes that suck are just regular people. Most of the assholes I know are just ordinary people who don't have bad intentions, they're just assholes. And I feel Eric should be one of them. He's just a regular guy, who's charming and good at his job, not afraid to be pull off dick moves to get ahead, because he's looking out for number one. Doesn't mean he's running for the most evil man on earth, just that he's an asshole.
DS made eric character bad (scam artist, most wanted) person that everyone hates, and thats wrong.
Eric character should be bad and good and it all depends on how player go with him, if mc go with eric good eric should atleast try to be good with mc, giving him something in return, he is not pure evil, he is asshole.
Also Eric has to have bad side which is more foundable by enemy path , which will mean if you go to eric as enemy you can try to beat him on many ways (my idea is for mc to hack eric phone and find about his wife (girl he called honey on phone call) and his real intentions) his character have to adapt to what player choose.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
DS made eric character bad (scam artist, most wanted) person that everyone hates, and thats wrong.
Eric character should be bad and good and it all depends on how player go with him, if mc go with eric good eric should atleast try to be good with mc, giving him something in return, he is not pure evil, he is asshole.
Also Eric has to have bad side which is more foundable by enemy path , which will mean if you go to eric as enemy you can try to beat him on many ways (my idea is for mc to hack eric phone and find about his wife (girl he called honey on phone call) and his real intentions) his character have to adapt to what player choose.
Well if there is people still saying that Griffith did nothing wrong,why not for Eric.
Did DS actually use Eric from Nine Princes of Amber in order to create this caricature?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
What you're saying here is totally acceptable. You've described a charming man who's actually an asshole. We don't need more than that. But in the original BB, he has ulterior motives, is a scam artist, deals with the mob, and is on the most wanted list.
That never made sense to me and I think it might have been tacked on after DS decided to get rid of Eric. Eric's introduced as Ann's boss in whatever company she works for. It really never made sense for him to be this mobbed up scam artist.

Reactions: SuddenReal

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I mean this has been just a remaster up to this point so honestly you guys should expect the same story same plot points until shown otherwise. (I hope I'm wrong)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That never made sense to me and I think it might have been tacked on after DS decided to get rid of Eric. Eric's introduced as Ann's boss in whatever company she works for. It really never made sense for him to be this mobbed up scam artist.
Exactly, I said something similar with the original game. The response I got then was something in the likes of "but he doesn't own the company, he just works for them, so it makes sense". It doesn't. A scam artist isn't going to start working for a company at a position high enough for him to have important people work for them (remember, Eric was originally Ann's boss's boss, that's high on the ladder).

I didnt mean on that, i was saying about more eric content
We can still have "Eric content" with a good path. Ooh, here's an idea: you eat Alice out in the evening, and suddenly Eric knocks on the door, trying to score with her (gameplay wise raising his influence with her), basically cockblocking you. You hide, Alice is pissed off at Eric since she didn't cum, causing his influence to go down instead.

I mean this has been just a remaster up to this point so honestly you guys should expect the same story same plot points until shown otherwise. (I hope I'm wrong)
I hope you're wrong too. There are many things that are wrong story-wise with the original BB, due to DS's lack of knowledge of the subject, and last minute changes to cater to his patreons. Here's to hoping these things get patched up and the story makes sense.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
Exactly, I said something similar with the original game. The response I got then was something in the likes of "but he doesn't own the company, he just works for them, so it makes sense". It doesn't. A scam artist isn't going to start working for a company at a position high enough for him to have important people work for them (remember, Eric was originally Ann's boss's boss, that's high on the ladder).

We can still have "Eric content" with a good path. Ooh, here's an idea: you eat Alice out in the evening, and suddenly Eric knocks on the door, trying to score with her (gameplay wise raising his influence with her), basically cockblocking you. You hide, Alice is pissed off at Eric since she didn't cum, causing his influence to go down instead.

I hope you're wrong too. There are many things that are wrong story-wise with the original BB, due to DS's lack of knowledge of the subject, and last minute changes to cater to his patreons. Here's to hoping these things get patched up and the story makes sense.
i agree at mostly with you and others...just no more killing spiders, romeo juliet, fake kicks out or one family pervent path if possible..:cry:...lets see

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Ann's message during the Dinner time was..
"Eric is the Manager of my Manager!.."
(A multitude level of Bosses! could be Company's Sector/Branch Manager but definitely doesn't own the Company)

bb-ann-01.jpg

Eric's plan in the Original game was to leave ASAP. I don't think he had any intention about the House!

My guess was maybe steal Money from the Office and put blame on Ann?

As per this phone call, i can only speculate it this way. But, again nothing was clear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on the Hacker details, Eric is a scam artist. Many people are looking for him and also maybe want him Dead!

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ann's message during the Dinner time was..
"Eric is the Manager of my Manager!.."
(A multitude level of Bosses! could be Company's Sector/Branch Manager but definitely doesn't own the Company)

View attachment 656110
Exactly, scam artists try to rip off companies by posing as a client or a supplier, and not by working for a company. And before you say "well, managers can still embezzle money", they don't go from company to company to embezzle, they just do it once and then retire.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes