3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Looks the latest fix has disabled or deleted the 2nd bathroom camera as mine is missing.
Sort of the same thing here as I have the 2nd cam in my inv but although I have seen every scene in which it mentions not being able to see someone "through this camera".

EDIT: Since installing the .08 fix "Cigarette smoke", and "Hidden cams", and giving Alice a hug in the bathroom in the morning, all seem to be incompletable.

Last edited:
Reactions: cougs

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Looks the latest fix has disabled or deleted the 2nd bathroom camera as mine is missing.

Sort of the same thing here as I have the 2nd cam in my inv but although I have seen every scene in which it mentions not being able to see someone "through this camera".

EDIT: Since installing the .08 fix "Cigarette smoke", and "Hidden cams", and giving Alice a hug in the bathroom in the morning, all seem to be incompletable.
Download the bug fix again from my post and add the attachment to the "Game" folder (without the extra prime numbers).

Reactions: Tardi_

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
which the ?
This post is old. And at that time, cheat mode allowed players to get to a place in the game sooner than they should have. And things in the game were messed up.
At the same time, several users of this trend decided to try Cheat Mode and they finished the game (even sooner) without any problems. Because they knew everything that happened in the game. One of them was me.
And I wrote this after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact is that in general, the use of cheat mode is not a bad thing in itself if:
1) Its programming is done correctly.
2) Use it properly.
Newer and more inexperienced players in this game and games like this game are in a hurry to get to the end of the game and want to speed up this process by using cheat mode, but they may get into trouble. But more experienced players can use it without any problems because they know where and how to use cheat mode.
Whether or not to use Cheat Mode is up to you and no one can decide for you.

Last edited:

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Just having trouble with Alice. I can seem to get her to hide behind Max during the spider attack. Is there something Im missing ?

I got the hug in the shower
wearing just shorts
gave Alice bodysuit( Im pretty sure about that)
rubbed her ass during punishment

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just having trouble with Alice. I can seem to get her to hide behind Max during the spider attack. Is there something Im missing ?

wearing just shorts
Before she gets behind you, you need to grab her somewhere innappropriate on the spider prank.
If THAT depends on something, I don't know. It was avaialable immediatly for me when the last update was released.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

wearing just shorts
1622997169599.png

Reactions: groq

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not sure, because Eric did it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Eric does that. You would miss the chance to continue the massage and hide Alice behind you.
Hmmm ... this could use some rewrite in my opinion as the two scenes are hardly connected.
Since the spider opportunity can't be completed this way, it will also block the enhanced couch massage scene and who knows if future scenes will need THAT as prequisite. It's too much consequence and hardly comprehensible.

Reactions: cougs

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hmmm ... this could use some rewrite in my opinion as the two scenes are hardly connected.
Since the spider opportunity can't be completed this way, it will also block the enhanced couch massage scene and who knows if future scenes will need THAT as prequisite. It's too much consequence and hardly comprehensible.
This prevents Max from getting closer to Alice and Alice moves closer to Eric.

This is the consequence and effect of ignoring people or events in the game, which gradually shows itself from version 6.5, and the game developer had already said this.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes