3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Sep 9, 2019
spread along to many routes
usual trap of pleasing everybody ends annoying everyone
leads to too little content per update
Slower updates are always going to be a byproduct of large games. But think about how great this game will be once it's finished.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Slower updates are always going to be a byproduct of large games. But think about how great this game will be once it's finished.
Not going to argue that because we agree on it. But there are better techniques for bigger stories like those used for Freeloading Family or Long live the princess. The main story was done first and then the branches released as updates. Given it's not a perfect example but it's still a good technique.

Last edited:
Reactions: TerryMcGinnis67
Sep 9, 2019
Not going to argue that because we agree on it. But I there are better techniques for bigger stories like those used for Freeloading Family or Long live the princess. The main story was done first and then the branches released as updates. Given it's not a perfect example but it's still a good technique.
That is a good way of going about it. Though I'm not even sure what an ending for BB would even look like. The story feels like it would have one of those 'and they lived happily ever after' conclusions.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I get the impression that Ann is not Aleksey’s favourite character
the Ann updates are very small whereas the other characters stories are progressing more

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I get the impression that Ann is not Aleksey’s favourite character
the Ann updates are very small whereas the other characters stories are progressing more
Weeeeell... Ann, while my favorite, had the slower progression in the original too, if memory serves. Furthermore, Ann has a boyfriend, storywise, so that slows things.
Game-wise, I think she is the most-affected by the different paths, so her updates have to cover different routes while for other characters, things are less diverse.

Reactions: TerryMcGinnis67

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Weeeeell... Ann, while my favorite, had the slower progression in the original too, if memory serves. Furthermore, Ann has a boyfriend, storywise, so that slows things.
Game-wise, I think she is the most-affected by the different paths, so her updates have to cover different routes while for other characters, things are less diverse.
i understand that but it seems even slower

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
"A bit of news...
Mostly during the holiday I've been working on the full remastered rebuild of the game.
Maybe in September we'll put together some sort of small demo of this rebuild so you can appreciate all the major changes.
Until then, I'll occasionally show you previews of the updated backgrounds from the game."

Why, oh why does the Dev spend what little time he currently has for the game on remastering a already high quality rendered game? I do not say this to troll - quite the opposite: because I truly like the game and wish for speedy updates and that the Dev has commercial success with it. But it seems he tries to find everything he can which will slow him down (3 paths, now remastering..). This will earn him only a few brownie points from a handful willing to reply the game from scratch just to admire an updated background. The majority of us will complain, urging him on progressing the game.

Reactions: Antoninus

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have to go further to Foot massage quest?
Yes, first foot massage, then hand massage, and then kiss lesson. To start some of these events, you need to progress in the rest of the opportunities. How to do them is available in the game guide as below

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
"A bit of news...
Mostly during the holiday I've been working on the full remastered rebuild of the game.
Maybe in September we'll put together some sort of small demo of this rebuild so you can appreciate all the major changes.
Until then, I'll occasionally show you previews of the updated backgrounds from the game."

Why, oh why does the Dev spend what little time he currently has for the game on remastering a already high quality rendered game? I do not say this to troll - quite the opposite: because I truly like the game and wish for speedy updates and that the Dev has commercial success with it. But it seems he tries to find everything he can which will slow him down (3 paths, now remastering..). This will earn him only a few brownie points from a handful willing to reply the game from scratch just to admire an updated background. The majority of us will complain, urging him on progressing the game.
The answer to this question has already been given and is quite clear. And that this will happen is not a new thing and it was mentioned before.
The game needs to be synchronized with Genesis 8 until the end of season one .the change of the graphic program version of this game has been done because for the continuation of the construction of the future parts of the game need for capabilities in the graphic field that are not available in the previous versions of the graphic design software of the game. Also these changes has a dead line : "At most until the end of season one". and there is not much left until the end of it . If this task, i.e. replacing the old and new graphic renderings in the game, is not done, there will be a discrepancy in the displayed game images, which their lack of coordination will be very evident.
Sooner or later these changes must be made. According to the results, surely what will change will make the game better and more pleasant to a great extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Von Herman
Aug 8, 2021
Yes, first foot massage, then hand massage, and then kiss lesson. To start some of these events, you need to progress in the rest of the opportunities. How to do them is available in the game guide as below

I'm having a progress regarding on this(Lisa's hand massage). But Alice was corrupted by Eric, and she is now in 52% influence under Eric. Is there a chance that I will proceed with Alice' storyline?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes