3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Why can't you make NTR (AVOIDABLE)
Some people like ntr and some don't
At this point only people who love NTR can enjoy your game!
AREN'T YOU ASHAMED TO CALL YOURSELF A DEV
Clearly you got no clue what NTR is. It can't be considered NTR if the relationship isn't mutual/legal.. it's incest.. to think that your mother has to be "faithful" to her son is stupid :D
Can you call cheating if there's no real relationship to begin with? :D According to that logic, every prostitute cheats on each of her clients..
Btw, dev doesn't have to answer to you or your "shaming" :DDD "aren't you ashamed" fcking rich..

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anything happen if you don't buy Alice the dress at the start?
Well, you don't see her changing, and of course it won't increase the relationship stat. Later in the game one or two scenes differ a bit (different outfit, I think), Lukumod wrote a post about it.

When the time comes (and you already set up the first camera, no idea why that is necessary), Max will notice that he is missing the money to buy the outfit, that will unlock the online bank for a loan.

Reactions: wulfstorms

joey2610

Sep 22, 2021
Clearly you got no clue what NTR is. It can't be considered NTR if the relationship isn't mutual/legal.. it's incest.. to think that your mother has to be "faithful" to her son is stupid :D
Can you call cheating if there's no real relationship to begin with? :D According to that logic, every prostitute cheats on each of her clients..
Btw, dev doesn't have to answer to you or your "shaming" :DDD "aren't you ashamed" fcking rich..
I don't entirely agree with this. I agree that Ann having a boyfriend is not automatically ntr but it is the way she goes about it that is the problem.

Eric is pretty much made the head of the household after only a few days of meeting Ann. they have sex all over the house. Eric is clearly a creepy asshole who convinces Ann to send max away to military camp so he can have all of the girls to himself. he makes anyone who breaks the rules strip naked in front of everyone and is not exactly subtle about creeping on both of max's sisters. Ann does owe loyalty to her kids more so than any man but she doesn't care because she is attracted to Eric.

NTR isn't just cheating. it's when the main protagonist loses someone they love to somebody else and that is definitely going on here even without the incest stuff.

Having said all that getting angry at the dev\game for containing ntr is pretty stupid. if you can't put up with it don't play the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We had that ntr discussion over and over and over. Can't we just not talk about that for a change?
For people who want Eric going after the girls, there is a different BB game, that focuses strongly on that. The BB Renpy remake has a full story arc with Eric doing what his fans want him to do.

Reactions: wd1111

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I thought I did, I moved those files over to the folder. I can't get ann to talk to me on the balcony :(
So what version does your game display? Can you post (IN SPOILER TAGS PLEASE) the full tracelog when the game crashes?

pabloG55

Jun 30, 2022
So what version does your game display? Can you post (IN SPOILER TAGS PLEASE) the full tracelog when the game crashes?
it shows .0.09.1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also get the same sort of crash on the second night that lisa decides to watch topless with olivia

Could it be that I am running on an ancient computer? lol

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
it shows .0.09.1.07

I also get the same sort of crash on the second night that lisa decides to watch topless with olivia

The game version is ok, that would have been important if it was a script error.
There was no ingame tracelog when the game crashed? Or a file called "traceback.txt"?

The ancient computer ... well, that's possible, but to be honest I don't believe it, the timings are ok, also the texture size is good. Make sure you have the newest drivers installed however.
This log contains no significant error message (the missing _renpysteam is normal), I think that's just the startup script.
If there is a traceback.txt, with some luck there is more useful information there.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
it shows .0.09.1.07

Thank you for your report, but the information you sent is not complete. What you sent is log.txt and it is incomplete. there is no information about the crash.
Please select the save error option in the traceback.txt file when the error occurs, and upload this file for us from the main folder of the game so then we are able to track what happened.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes