3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Says the game has been updated yet mega still has the link up for the last update, v0-09-1-04, which is the version I already have.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Says the game has been updated yet mega still has the link up for the last update, v0-09-1-04, which is the version I already have.
The answer to what version of the game you are using depends on what platform you are using and whether you have installed any bug fixes on the game or not.
Send your last save file so I can tell you exactly which version of the game you are using.
Do you use Android for gaming?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The answer to what version of the game you are using depends on what platform you are using and whether you have installed any bug fixes on the game or not.
Send your last save file so I can tell you exactly which version of the game you are using.
Do you use Android for gaming?
I'm using a pc and it's the mega link that gives the old version and the latest bugfix says .07

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I'm using a pc and it's the mega link that gives the old version and the latest bugfix says .07
Download the latest bugfix (for link, read the 1st post in the thread) and apply it on your game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Nice :)
Hopefully the new renders will get people to stop complaining about this being a carbon copy of the original game, even if they don't look close.

... and I like the new clothing option.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The scenes where Max has Anne "teach" him about how to please a woman, the writing goes off a cliff. I mean it's not like before that the game was anything to write home about, but it really goes downhill there to the point where it becomes apparent that it was written by a different person altogether.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For the sake of my time and patience, can anybody tell me of the other mods like Shopping are included?
Different game. None of the mods are compatible.

Also renders are made by Alexey, he does neither use the graphics from the original game, mods nor fan art.
They would not work together anyway, since he uses different layers to display changing poses and clothing for random encounters and also uses a lot more more content variation for each scene and renders for most scenes than the original did.

Edit: Yes, some of his earlier renders look a lot like the original, but he is chaning that currently, check the posts before yours.

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
belly piercing for Lisa and she is freaked out by a bit of morning wood? seems like this is turning into sci-fi :D

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
belly piercing for Lisa and she is freaked out by a bit of morning wood? seems like this is turning into sci-fi :D
She's just being American. If Max had a rotten corpse with shotgun wounds and cut of limbs in his bed, she would not even twitch.

• Haha
Reactions: dasteam

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Maybe I am searching wrong but I can't find anything regarding text colour, is there any way to change it?
I can't reead half the text because you have bright text on bright background, really appreciated if you could help.

Reactions: dantes0

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Maybe I am searching wrong but I can't find anything regarding text colour, is there any way to change it?
I can't reead half the text because you have bright text on bright background, really appreciated if you could help.
You are probably using the text transparent mode. Texts are displayed in two modes.

1) In black background mode
1662679880756.png
2) in transparent mode
1662679823768.png
I don't think there is any problem to read the text in the game in the first mode
To switch between these two modes, use the following option:
1662679972082.png

Last edited:
Reactions: darkdepths

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You are probably using the text transparent mode. Texts are displayed in two modes.

1) In black background mode
2) in transparent mode
I don't think there is any problem to read the text in the game in the first mode
To switch between these two modes, use the following option:
Indeed it would be nice if the font color could be changed, so we could have transparency and still see the text.
But of course that then causes a problem with dark backgrounds, which luckily we don't have many.
The best readable solution which still keeps the picture visible would be a text shadow.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Indeed it would be nice if the font color could be changed, so we could have transparency and still see the text.
But of course that then causes a problem with dark backgrounds, which luckily we don't have many.
The best readable solution which still keeps the picture visible would be a text shadow.
There is another option that I personally am not a fan of and it can be used in any game developed by Ren'py.

During the game, press the "A" key on the keyboard and select this option. Note that for that the game must be in transparent text mode.
1662708641652.png
I personally prefer using a dark background.
But we will discuss about changing the color of the texts and I will let you know the result. I'm not sure about the shadow for texts because there is experience of using it for games and usually it doesn't have a good result and feel.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So here the result :

In the remaster, the transparency of the text window can be controlled, and not just whether there is a substrate or not. Well, the shadow is already provided:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes