3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Good to see,Alice is not shy anymore.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Does Boosty even take paypall monies without begging for CC info?

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Here is a quick gallery unlock mod - maybe someone has already come up with something similar, a quick search pointed to using the persistent file from a save back but they're all from v08, was quicker to modify myself

Unzip to \game folder, final path is game\extra\extra.rpy

Playing a scene will unlock it fully so will be available when modification is deleted

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
As someone who has never played big brother before, which version do I start with? The remake or this one?
My personal recommendation is to start with the original. There are several guides (not walkthroughs) that will HELP, and I suggest checking/using them (the one for the first couple days is VERY useful. The main issue with the original is that it uses the Unity engine so that MIGHT be a problem. Also, be careful with any Mods you decide to use. Some of the can cause problems if used with each other.

After that it would be a matter of choice. For myself I prefer THIS version over the remake.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: shock540

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
As someone who has never played big brother before, which version do I start with? The remake or this one?
Play the original for sure, it's one of the best games on the site and with some of the basic cheat mods the grind is not bad and adds immersion to the corruption. It's a great slow burn, and has a lot of content, but unfortunately some loose ends left undone.

Glamour is the official continuation of the original, but due to the way it's designed all the "familial" elements feel pretty cherry dropped in without context as it's usual just a change of noun in the sentence with nothing else.

This remake is the best third-party continuation IMO, but is very slow in terms of development, but quality in terms of writing/visuals/gameplay is better than original

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
LOL What 9 Years later or something. Honestly though I don't even remember the original other than the base story. Is that further or are you joking
There are a couple of anal scenes and a bunch of hand/blowjobs with Lisa in the original. Each of the main 3 woman had a few scenes each. This game? There have been more pointless behind-the-scenes changes (Unreal to Renpy; New, inferior lighting system making all the images look flat; Gen 3 to Gen 8 models which makes no difference to the resulting images) than sex scenes so far. Updates come every ~4 months with very little content each time.

Edit: If you want to play with the Big Brother characters, Glamour is your best option right now. Same dev as the original and the main criticism is that he's turned Glamour intoa BB remake at this point. It's very repetetive but so was BB and so is this game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes