3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
That's a valid theory, and even if it's really the most probable explanation (what IS the probability for it and how do you calculate it?), it can still be wrong.
As long as there is no proof that he is not telling the truth, I vouch for the defendent.
Cope much mate... cope much....

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
In be4 everybody else starts bitching about how the new update is even more grind then previous ones!!!

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Last edited:

fuckmehard69

Jun 7, 2017
I hate asking for help, but alice keeps wearing panties even though we have the deal to not wear them. How am i supposed to fix that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Imo the fact it been months since last update should say something..
It does. It says: "It has been months since last update".
Whatever one interprets into it, might or might not be true. But what you just mentioned is the one and only known fact.

I rather "cope much" than rant or hate. I see no point in the latter.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it important to fail the task of taking care of your ass when being friends with Eric?
Don't think so, I think the only variation when it comes to story branches - apart from the 3 obvious ones - is who gives Alice the outfit. That will change a few renders later, but that should be all.

Reactions: BorrXL

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Some information about v0.09.2...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
every time there is a update there is a delay and close to supposed delayed release another one 2 weeks delay,nothing unexpected from this dev sadly

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Is it important to fail the task of taking care of your ass when being friends with Eric?
I think by the time your on this quest your already locked on the Friends/Fake friend path so you should be good on getting all the Eric content.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Any news when the fake friendship path will lead to Eric getting booted? Or we're a long way from that yet?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any news when the fake friendship path will lead to Eric getting booted? Or we're a long way from that yet?
No news yet.
It was said however that he would return in any case, so it would be wise to have a concept for what happens after and how the three paths overlap then. Otherwise - if Eric leves now on that path - his friends might have to wait all too long for his return.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
AlekseyXC 15:18
Yes, she's on her way. Linear events were tested 2-3 days ago. Now there is a build of recurring events, both new and updating/expanding old ones. The final testing will begin in 3 days, at least 5 days.

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
AlekseyXC 15:18
Yes, she's on her way. Linear events were tested 2-3 days ago. Now there is a build of recurring events, both new and updating/expanding old ones. The final testing will begin in 3 days, at least 5 days.
before the end of the month?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes