3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Please i need help, in mission Exciting Curves (screens 1) it is necessary
that the hostess noticed the main character's boner,
but this does not happen in any way. There is only one option: try to relax
(screens 2) and leave. Maybe I missed something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am guessing that some of these "Memories" are unlocked on other paths than the Fake path. If any of these are suppose to be unlocked regardless I would like to know which ones and how I missed them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am guessing that some of these "Memories" are unlocked on other paths than the Fake path. If any of these are suppose to be unlocked regardless I would like to know which ones and how I missed them.
I don't know which scenes are shared among the paths. I can only speak about war path.
Bottom left shows Olivia, so you need to proceed on schoolmate. I think bottom right happens if Eric buys the outfit.
The middle ones happen on war path, the top one after Eric got kicked out, the bottom one, if you try to interrupt the lessons during the mentor opportunity. Top left also looks like a scene on war path, but I am not quite sure. Top right is probably friendship path.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Some information about v0.09.2...

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Well, if there is ever a valid reason to delay, it is to make more content for Alice. (y)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well, if there is ever a valid reason to delay, it is to make more content for Alice. (y)
Damage control, announcing it so close to the release , the dev started from 2 updates before to milk the game and release less and less content. The most probable outcome is that the content was supposed to release but he found an excuse to prolong the release...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The most probable outcome is that the content was supposed to release but he found an excuse to prolong the release...
That's a valid theory, and even if it's really the most probable explanation (what IS the probability for it and how do you calculate it?), it can still be wrong.
As long as there is no proof that he is not telling the truth, I vouch for the defendant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dwalsh and Arata20

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
That's a valid theory, and even if it's really the most probable explanation (what IS the probability for it and how do you calculate it?), it can still be wrong.
As long as there is no proof that he is not telling the truth, I vouch for the defendent.
Imo the fact it been months since last update should say something..

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes