3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I watched 1 movie with Lisa topless but seem to have regressed back to her clothed again for reasons unknown. I went back to an earlier save to try to complete 'stick or carrot' to hopefully avoid my earlier missteps. thanks for the heads-up.
In order for her to stay topless on Fridays with Olivia, you must help her with homework and dishes. I don't know if that affects also the laptop scenes.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In order for her to stay topless on Fridays with Olivia, you must help her with homework and dishes. I don't know if that affects also the laptop scenes.
If she is punished by Ann, or she catches Max spying on her, she will not go topless for 3 weeks, I think that's right.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
immersion broken right there, no girl, especially with her character traits as they are in the game that far in, would hold grudges for 3 weeks, 3 hours maybe
but you know, some call that - content, or detective genre...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
immersion broken right there, no girl, especially with her character traits as they are in the game that far in, would hold grudges for 3 weeks, 3 hours maybe
but you know, some call that - content, or detective genre...
I'm being nice to the girls by default, so I never got to that point where she would be so mad to keep her top on. And no, spying alone doesn't trigger it, that is part of the story.
anyway we can see olivia apply lotion on lisa topless
not yet. And I guess that will become Max' job anyway.
But who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's time to put a shotgun (with ammunition) in the games' online store ... or perma-laxatives, I am not picky. He can plot his revenge while sitting on the toilet.
I think it's pass time for Max get out from behind the computer and buy his stuff at a mall or store. Also (animosity path) after dealing with Eric he should start thinking about muscling up learning to defend himself a bit. Just my opinion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think it's pass time for Max get out from behind the computer and buy his stuff at a mall or store. Also (animosity path) after dealing with Eric he should start thinking about muscling up learning to defend himself a bit. Just my opinion.
Yeah, that would be nice. He looks a lot healthier in this game than he looks in other BB games however, in the BB-Remake (most of all the new scenes) we are dealing with a vampire.

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
it's called taboo for a reason :) There are also a lot of other much creepier fetishes out there :\
Prolapse
Earfuck
Navel Fuck
Nipple fuck
Anal Prolapse
Amputee
Parasite
Anorexic(but i think its a little bit normal)
Stomach Bulge
Cumflation
There still plenty more but yeah
Not that they will make things like those that i mention

Reactions: BlueMarch42

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Prolapse
Earfuck
Navel Fuck
Nipple fuck
Anal Prolapse
Amputee
Parasite
Anorexic(but i think its a little bit normal)
Stomach Bulge
Cumflation
There still plenty more but yeah
Not that they will make things like those that i mention
Glad you took your time to write these! There are others already, and they already made them into games and animation.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I know there is and except a large amount of the illogical scenarios in this game. But it's a stretch to believe that someone will come out of a dificult situation and not immediately prepare for if it happens again.

Glad you took your time to write these! There are others already, and they already made them into games and animation.
I think stomach bulge and cumflation are almost locked to beastality and monster tags in the VN market. Don't really see it much without one or both of those tags.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I know there is and except a large amount of the illogical scenarios in this game. But it's a stretch to believe that someone will come out of a dificult situation and not immediately prepare for if it happens again.

I think stomach bulge and cumflation are almost locked to beastality and monster tags in the VN market. Don't really see it much without one or both of those tags.
But there is also necrophilia, and extreme one sided sadism, sex with extreme objects, killing and so on - and however you want to look at them they are not normal. Sad is when people can't delimit themselves from fiction in real life.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes