3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That is a really bad solution. There's no ntr and Eric is not involved with those girls, so they will continue whining.
But right ... at least they will whine somewhere else, that actually makes it a excellent solution :)
Evil ... but clever.
You have the patience of Job my friend. I'm personally done with that debate....... (hopefully... Will try hard not to get caught in that again as least)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You have the patience of Job my friend. I'm personally done with that debate....... (hopefully... Will try hard not to get caught in that again as least)
Once in a while it's fun. Reminds me of my "discussions" with my sister back in the days.

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
Believe I found a bug in mentor quest. I did not read the sex-ed book originally, and Lisa told me to read it, I did and gave it back but there is no progression...anyone have a fix? or a latest bug-free save for enemy path with Eric gone? Really don't want to start over because of that book.

anthonyca30

Aug 16, 2022
Believe I found a bug in mentor quest. I did not read the sex-ed book originally, and Lisa told me to read it, I did and gave it back but there is no progression...anyone have a fix? or a latest bug-free save for enemy path with Eric gone? Really don't want to start over because of that book.
You have to wait a few days (2-5) days then the quest will continue.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes