3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ON THIS DAY IN 1871
So, it was in those days that it came to pass, that Max and Eric went up into the mountains. And having gone up the mountain to its highest peak did Max push Eric off, to prove once and for all that man could fly. And fly Eric did, so true and straight was his flight, and in the direction of down, that he spattered on the rocks below. Now having gathered his things about him did Max descend the mountain, and the people rejoiced. And that, boys and girls is why to this day we celebrate the great Eric spattering of 1871. On a side note, Max and Lisa moved to Alabama and lived happily ever after... THE END

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
We were waiting years for some Catwoman content in SU.
At least now we will get Black Cat:)

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
As i understand it, Alexey nevertheless listened to whiners and decided not to continue the path of Eric and Alice, right?:unsure:
It's probably just me, but I just want the story to end and then just wait for modders to add extra content like the orig. Never was the type to read/play unfinished content. So if no Eric content anymore then I'm fine with it, because that means we get to focus on what was actually the main premise of the game - Corrupt your family

Reactions: stp48x

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
It's probably just me, but I just want the story to end and then just wait for modders to add extra content like the orig. Never was the type to read/play unfinished content. So if no Eric content anymore then I'm fine with it, because that means we get to focus on what was actually the main premise of the game - Corrupt your family
So you just want to play a clone of the original game. I see.:WeSmart:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
no,whining wieners can get their max+every girl ever in glamour
That is a really bad solution. There's no ntr and Eric is not involved with those girls, so they will continue whining.
But right ... at least they will whine somewhere else, that actually makes it a excellent solution :)
Evil ... but clever.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
So you just want to play a clone of the original game. I see.:WeSmart:

"So you just want to play a clone of the original game" Wdym? It is a clone/copy of the original game, it's not like aleksey has made any major changes that is different from the orig game, this might change in the future, but for now it is a clone.

"Alexey nevertheless listened to whiners and decided not to continue the path of Eric and Alice, right?" Regardless of whether you asked me directly or someone else, that is a question though I didn't exactly answer it. So this "Although why you wrote this to me, i do not understand. I didn't ask you anything." doesn't make sense. And you do realize this is a Discussion board right? You don't want anyone to respond to you then don't comment it's that simple

Reactions: stp48x and enokard

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
[...]It is a clone/copy of the original game, it's not like aleksey has made any major changes that is different from the orig game[...]
Yep, just minor changes like the removal of Olivia's boyfriend, Kate and her mom, the introduction of Kira's coworker, the extension of the known quests, lots and lots more renders and variations for each event, the new quests like Lisa's movie night, Alice's revenge, continuation of the couch event and so on.

Major changes are hopefullly still to come, some starting with the one in the next update, where Max and Alice actually leave the house together (most likely to get that Black Cat outfit for her show).

At least there are some minor details that make the games distinguishable.

Btw, The clone of the original game (with Eric/NTR extension) is to be found on the BB Remake page.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
doesn't make sense
I asked a specific question. You in response to me wrote nonsense that was not related to my question. What u want?

If you don't know the answer, then don't answer the questions. I didn't ask you to tell me about your expectations for future game updates or anything like that.:FacePalm:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes