3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a better walkthrough, I feel like i am going in circles. Is there any sex scenes in this? Like i've been playing for an hour and getting no where
No, Black Panthers walthrough is right on the spot.
It's possible to have sex with Kira and oral with Alice.

This is no VN, if you are already getting tired after an hour, this is not for you.

Reactions: SilentRunning

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yea, I had to get caught int the morning, I didn't need the console after all. ty
Don't forget the "make some noise" option. I am not sure when you get it but this way you can get caught deliberatly, if your sneaking level is already too high.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
does the link at the 1st page is the latest version 0.9.105? i just checked on the patch notes link its for 2 version advance 0.9.107? when i tried to download using the link at 1st page it shown 0.9.104 instead 105..

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Can someone help me? I told Alice to smoke topless. But now I can't go back, I send him to smoke dressed again, but the next day he continues to smoke topless. How do i solve ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
maybe someone will tell me why they stretch the game as much as they can?!!? is it about money? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
It always comes down to money, that's why the game is made in the first place.
The development time also depends on manpower. This is no big development team like you find them in other games.
Most people involved look for bugs and create translations.

Reactions: SerafinO

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
so do i need to download the other patches as well beside the bugfix? both incest and extra? cause it seems that i dont have to download the incest patch cause i already see the text that ann is stated as mom, but for the cookies i cant seem to see or find anything related to it or maybe i missed it or maybe i already doing it but i dont realize it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so do i need to download the other patches as well beside the bugfix? both incest and extra? cause it seems that i dont have to download the incest patch cause i already see the text that ann is stated as mom, but for the cookies i cant seem to see or find anything related to it or maybe i missed it or maybe i already doing it but i dont realize it.
Depending on who uploads it, the extra and lovetime patch may or may not already be included.
Check in your "game" subdirectory, if extra.rpy and lovetime.rpy are present.
The bugfix doesn't change neither of them, it only replaces scripts and translations.

Check Black Panther's walkthrough for a complete cookie guide. Be aware that not all of them are available at the start. Some only unlock after you found others.

Reactions: kocu87

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
Depending on who uploads it, the extra and lovetime patch may or may not already be included.
Check in your "game" subdirectory, if extra.rpy and lovetime.rpy are present.
The bugfix doesn't change neither of them, it only replaces scripts and translations.

Check Black Panther's walkthrough for a complete cookie guide. Be aware that not all of them are available at the start. Some only unlock after you found others.
yeah i checked it in the game folder and the file is already included, i downloaded it from the 1st page, and read about the lovetime.rpy doesnt need to be updated,
and regarding the cookies, kira is already at my house, saw the menu screen now with her, does it count as christmas theme?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
yeah i checked it in the game folder and the file is already included, i downloaded it from the 1st page, and read about the lovetime.rpy doesnt need to be updated,
and regarding the cookies, kira is already at my house, saw the menu screen now with her, does it count as christmas theme?
Ah, the Christmas cookies ... I think that set of cookies is currently not available, it could be that they were only in the versions released around december. Others might have more precise information (winks at Black panther).

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes