3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I like the proportions in this one, even though his left arm to me does look a little thin. The rest of his body does look like he's filled out a bit more.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Is the German walkthrough still being worked on ? It says Work in Progress.

Ahoy from Baltic Sea / Germany
I apologize for the long delay. What happened is that the German translator was busy with his personal problems for a while and could not translate the game guide. When he was willing to translate it, I was and still am revising the game guide. So this translation was postponed. The game guide for the new version has changes in the text. So I think that the next German translation will be for version 0.9.02, which will not be far from now. (probably in 25 days)

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 1573390

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-07-09
Developer: Aleksey90 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09.1.05 Extra Hotfix
Language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Slovak
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.09.1.03): - - MEGA -
Android (v0.09.1.03): - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED* -

Patches: * - Game Extra -
Latest Bugfix

Extras: Walkthrough - MC Rename Mod - Latest Save - Cheat Mod - Official Translation - Full Save Pack
FAN SIG - FAN SIG2 - FAN SIG3

Asteras thanks for the link
TanTan1988 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613
How can I change Language Into English

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hi. I know this has been asked hundreds of times but I still need clarification :p.

Is the NTR in this game needed to progress the story or is it a consequence of the players actions?

Thank you :).

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Hi. I know this has been asked hundreds of times but I still need clarification :p.

Is the NTR in this game needed to progress the story or is it a consequence of the players actions?

Yes, there is NTR, you can take steps to end it, but depending on what steps you take, you can end it or put up with it.

Reactions: jetama

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

NTR is more or less in the game, but players' choices can increase or decrease it (maybe it can be removed at some point in the game, not sure)

Reactions: jetama

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
9.2 was released on patreon 2 days ago, not sure how long it will take to be released here.
Sorry but that's NOT true. The message says the v9.2 will be released in the first half of October (so a couple more weeks). From the teasers it looks to be mostly focused on Alice. There looks to be some travel outside the house, Cosplay photoshoot(s), and advancement in the Sexy fun. :)

The update after this will be focused on Lisa. We don't really know much about it but can expect some progress with her (and probably Oliva).

Hope that helps

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Не могу записать файла галереи
Can't save gallery file
Mega:
Файл, который вы пытаетесь скачать, больше не существует
Это могло произойти в силу следующих причин:
Файл был удалён из-за нарушения наших условий использования.
Запрошенная вами страница не существует. Возможно ссылка, по которой вы перешли, не существует.
Файл был удалён пользователем.
1) Please use only English to post. Otherwise, your post will be deleted by the moderators.
2) you have chosen the wrong post to download the bug fix. This version of the game and its bug fixes are very old.
If you are still using version 0.6 of the game, I recommend you to upgrade it to version 0.09.01.
If you are using version 0.09.01. You can download the bug fix from the first post or by clicking on my signature

Reactions: Nemo56 and Elemento

sup things

Oct 15, 2021
my game is bugged and I cannot start the "Stick or carrot?" and "Who doesn't take risks..." opportunities, the getting caught spying ones.

Anyone know what are the console commands for triggering them? I figured the console string for "who doesn't take risks", but not for the other one.

I would also appreciate a way to parse the game code in order to find under what names the opportunities are stored.

EDIT: Figured out you have to get caught in the morning, worked out in the end :)

Last edited:

anthonyca30

Aug 16, 2022
my game is bugged and I cannot start the "Stick or carrot?" and "Who doesn't take risks..." opportunities, the getting caught spying ones.

Anyone know what are the console commands for triggering them? I figured the console string for "who doesn't take risks", but not for the other one.

I would also appreciate a way to parse the game code in order to find under what names the opportunities are stored.
I usually get caught once by Lisa and Alice at the start of the game so i start the quests, then finish them later when i get more money coming in.

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
Sorry if this gets aske alot, but can someone tell me how far ahead is this in terms of story when compared to the original one?

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Is there a better walkthrough, I feel like i am going in circles. Is there any sex scenes in this? Like i've been playing for an hour and getting no where

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sorry if this gets aske alot, but can someone tell me how far ahead is this in terms of story when compared to the original one?
It starts the same way, but goes in a different direction, doesn't cover all of the original events, but introduced new ones. Also the existing ones were changed and are now more elaborated.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes