groq

Aug 12, 2017
About next update, for those interested, from Discord:

Q:
Hey! Just wondering if everything is fine with the update
Its been delayed twice are we gonna see a update soon
A:
Aleksey90 — 10/26/2022
Soon. Testing has been halted due to the need for major revisions.

Q:
Aleksey90 Hey bro you think that this update can out before end of October.
A:
Aleksey90 — 10/27/2022
No. I finished with the additional renderings yesterday (it's now finished for the update with Alice). I still have some text and schematics to finish. After that the final build, translation and testing.

Q:
So how long does that take
A:
Aleksey90 — 10/27/2022
If I count very perfectly and no one, including me, is affected by any problems, you need at least 10 days for the whole process listed.

Q:
So with how things are going I guess mid December is probably estimated release date
A:
Aleksey90 — 10/27/2022
Absolutely not. This is the range from November 7 to 13.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
About next update, for those interested, from Discord:

So with how things are going I guess mid December is probably estimated release date
A:
Aleksey90 — 10/27/2022
Absolutely not. This is the range from November 7 to 13.
:Kappa:
Alexey90 — 11/13/2022
I suddenly realized that i want to add more content, so the update is postponed for half a year.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
which version of bb is better? this one the smirniy mod or another version?
Imho although this one has slightly better renders , the bb remake one takes the cake , much more content , has a true antagonist in eric , yes there he is a threat in him not a joke character that appears in 10 renders like this one...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
isnt the bb remakes content mainly ntr?
No. That is true for the additional content, but the biggest part of the game follows the original 1:1.
The render quality however is complete garbage. "slightly better" does not even come close to describe BBAS.
They put in some simple animations tho (in the same render quality).

Reactions: groq

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
No. That is true for the additional content, but the biggest part of the game follows the original 1:1.
The render quality however is complete garbage. "slightly better" does not even come close to describe BBAS.
They put in some simple animations tho (in the same render quality).
Waiting 4 months for 5 min of gameplay and 4 hours of grind is a turn off for anyone in bbas.... its not even an excelent game la others here that have 10x times the content per update

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Waiting 4 months for 5 min of gameplay and 4 hours of grind is a turn off for anyone in bbas.... its not even an excelent game la others here that have 10x times the content per update
Yes, others sandbox games are better when it comes to gameplay. No, the bb renpy remake isn't.

• Angry
Reactions: por12 and groq

ajleo

Jun 8, 2020
I hope Aleksey knows what he is doing. The longer the delay, less interested people will be and even after all that, I there is not enough content too, we are all going to flip the table.

Reactions: Tengu

Bhinbgg

Apr 11, 2022
can someone help me. I'm stuck on Android version with the „mentor”, I've had a lot of "lessons" in kissing with Kira, and still can't ask Lisa for a morning lessons

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes