3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
this game is DOA. i am calling time of death
Course it is on its last breath , dev releases updates with lesser content with more time in between , they lose patreons which in turn shifts his main priorities and spend less time on developing the game.... its a vicious cycle for a sure death sentence.

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
Now as a remake, and not knowing their resources, I can empahtize with the difficult process. I am minor team member working in a subcontracted company for a certain AAA title with 3 letters, and grind can be bad. Its very easy to see why this game has so many remakes. Its a solid story with a good core concept

Now, if I were to buy this title and society wasn't so shitty to adult content games, I would make several changes. First up I would remove Eric. He never jived with the story, and you know a character is shit when you can't wait to be rid of them for the real story to start. All of the female characters, even the minor ones really add depth to the story and are not just part of the fuck list. Conflict is sweetest when the story itself serves as the antagonist.

Freeloading family had a very strong start and middle, but cracks started to show halfway near the end, and the bottom fell out.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Reminder Glamour (game made by original dev) already released the 3rd update since bbas last update ) :BootyTime: :BootyTime::BootyTime:
And that matters because? Original dev abandoned this game (foreboding) to make a completely different game that a lot of us don't give a flying fuck about. Hit me up when DS drops a surprise original BB update that is the complete game that he/she originally envisioned.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
And that matters because? Original dev abandoned this game (foreboding) to make a completely different game that a lot of us don't give a flying fuck about. Hit me up when DS drops a surprise original BB update that is the complete game that he/she originally envisioned.
The updates for each game are same size but the time needed its ridiculous for this one , and dont get me the " a lot of us dont give a fuck" cause this one is becoming like glamour, you take eric and make a harem fuck fest where a lets say " 18 year old" boy fucks/rapes his familly , i mean there are hundreds bb clones here with same premise with more content and less the grind. So either he evolves this game in smt more , other antagonists or other storylines full of novelty ...

por12

Nov 22, 2020
You know something, we get an update when we get an update, the only people who should be worried are the people who pay a subscription, then it's their choice to continue to financially support the game or not.
no bro,if we dont bitch about it we cant advice newcomers to not spend money on this

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Not really the sucking we asked for, but we'll take it anyway

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Unofficial news about the next update:

In new update , the consequences of some choices and past events in the game will appear more.
Be careful with your choices in the game and what you want in the game.
Path choices? Or other minor ones? Do you have any info on that?

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Okay, so Aleksey wants more backers. But when backers/Patreons simply ask for more sex scenes, he wastes his (our?) time by adding "random dress function for Lisa" or "let's restart the game with new models and lightning when the game is 75% finished". How to tell him... Oh, yes: if you want more backers, listen to them. It's simple.

And here are my answers in advance for his fans:

- Boohoo, he's free to spend his time developing whatever he wants!
That's right! But don't complain if the backers leave. You have to motivate them to stay.

- If the game isn't restarted before season 2, the models will be different and it looks bad, blah blah blah.
And what? Are the Starwars SFX the same in episodes 1, 2 and 3? Is the quality of the design the same in every season of The Simpsons? Same thing with The Last of Us game engine? No, and nobody cares. I'm a developer myself and while we work on the engine to fix bugs and optimize it, we only update it between episodes, never at 75% of development (or your game ends up like Duke Nukem Forever).

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Path choices? Or other minor ones? Do you have any info on that?
This mostly indicates that based on Max's choices and how he treats the characters in the game, he may miss some events in the game or receive something different from what he wants.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes