3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone know how to give Alice candy between peeking on her showering in the morning and talking to her at the tv in the night?
Trying to progress the Who doesn't take risks... opportunity

Playing on v0.09.1.04 btw.
Think you have to give her the candy before dinner the following day, you can't give it to her the same day she catches you peeking.

winger785

May 12, 2020
Think you have to give her the candy before dinner the following day, you can't give it to her the same day she catches you peeking.
Okay, but when??? The only times I know to give her candies are during the feet massage on the couch and before she goes clubbing on fridays.

Edit: I peeked on her in the shower, spent the entire day trying to interact with her, including the catching her smoking and applying sunscreen, no chances to give her candy.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Okay, but when??? The only times I know to give her candies are during the feet massage on the couch and before she goes clubbing on fridays
Different candy, those are the liquor candy, you have to buy the Ferrero Rocher from the online shop, buy it as soon as you get caught spying and it should arrive the following day and you can give her the candy before dinner time.

Reactions: winger785

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Okay, but when??? The only times I know to give her candies are during the feet massage on the couch and before she goes clubbing on fridays.

Edit: I peeked on her in the shower, spent the entire day trying to interact with her, including the catching her smoking and applying sunscreen, no chances to give her candy.

send your last save file plz

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Warning

We all know that sooner or later a version of the game will leak and players will download it.
But I must warn you if you are one of those players who in your game Max did not give the Bodysuit to Alice and you are also in any of the friendship paths with Eric, for this update of the game:
1) You have to change your previous choices in the game.(Using other people's save files)
2) Or do not download this version of the update.
Otherwise , there will be no new content for you in this update and you will only wasting your internet traffic to download the game.
Does that include being on the pretend friend path but beating him to the bodysuit?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
If you like the game, Please support Aleksey, so that the game can be developed further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So another update of foreplay and nothing else.. endless blowjobs and teasing.. i mean it's ok.. in another 3 years we might get an actual sex scene.. don't forget to subscribe..

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So another update of foreplay and nothing else.. endless blowjobs and teasing.. i mean it's ok.. in another 3 years we might get an actual sex scene.. don't forget to subscribe..
I personally like the most in all games, the phase before the first sex takes place. After the first sex, every game becomes boring, just adding other positions, threesomes and so on. For me, every game could end after the first sex. Each of us has different preferences and I can understand that many people expect something different in the game than I do. Anyway, I love the game and Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I personally like the most in all games, the phase before the first sex takes place. After the first sex, every game becomes boring, just adding other positions, threesomes and so on. For me, every game could end after the first sex. Each of us has different preferences and I can understand that many people expect something different in the game than I do. Anyway, I love the game and Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him.
That depends a lot on the writer. Some actually manage to continue the story after the MC and his LI had sex. But sadly, in most of the cases what you just described is true. I prefer if the sex scenes are part of the story, not the end goal of it.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
So... we still can't fuck Eric right?
Fucking dropped.
Well, obviously, Alexey caved in to a couple of dozen whiners who wanted a complete copy of the original game. It is unlikely that we will see at least some continuation of Alice / Lisa and Eric. BBAS follows the path of the original. Soon both the "developer" and the players will get bored with the monotony and Alexay abandoned this re-release and starts making his own Glamour.:LUL:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes