3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I personally like the most in all games, the phase before the first sex takes place. After the first sex, every game becomes boring, just adding other positions, threesomes and so on. For me, every game could end after the first sex. Each of us has different preferences and I can understand that many people expect something different in the game than I do. Anyway, I love the game and Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him.
Well, in the real world the first sex is usually the beginning of a relationship.. you can argue that one night stands exist, but that doesn't apply to VNs where you're supposed to get invested in the story/relationship and not run around fucking everything that moves once and then move on.. and even then, i would be happier with a couple of proper sex scenes between characters and a finale, than years of teasing and lame interactions.. at this point i'm starting to think Alexey and DarkSilver are the same person with different profiles.. BBaS is moving into Glamour territory with every update.. we are one step from the "Biggest Update ever" statements appearing on its patreon..

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well, obviously, Alexey caved in to a couple of dozen whiners who wanted a complete copy of the original game. It is unlikely that we will see at least some continuation of Alice / Lisa and Eric. BBAS follows the path of the original. Soon both the "developer" and the players will get bored with the monotony and Alexay abandoned this re-release and starts making his own Glamour.:LUL:
Correct , this game without eric is a very downgraded version of Glamour with less content obviously... there wasnt a need of another glamour , but aleksey lives in his own bubble. He either keeps eric or introduce other male characters , else it will become a very generic 1 boy and his harem (+ the unbearable grind) which is something you can find in 90% of the games here on f95....

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Correct , this game without eric is a very downgraded version of Glamour with less content obviously... there wasnt a need of another glamour , but aleksey lives in his own bubble. He either keeps eric or introduce other male characters , else it will become a very generic 1 boy and his harem (+ the unbearable grind) which is something you can find in 90% of the games here on f95....
You literally repeated my words. :WeSmart:

There are a lot of harem games, they get bored with time. The situation with BBAS is aggravated even more by the fact that Alexey, in fact, does not bring anything fundamentally new to the game. You can play Glamour or original BB and no one will lose anything if they miss a fake from Alexey. :KEK:

Specifically i expected the development of relations between Eric and Alice from this game (i absolutely do not care about Lisa). There was an interesting chemistry between these two characters in the original game. Too bad DS couldn't finish his project.

As before, i believe that without a sane antagonist, this game is doomed. :Kappa:

Last edited:

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
You literally repeated my words. :WeSmart:

There are a lot of harem games, they get bored with time. The situation with BBAS is aggravated even more by the fact that Alexey, in fact, does not bring anything fundamentally new to the game. You can play Glamour or original BB and no one will lose anything if they miss a fake from Alexey. :KEK:

Specifically i expected the development of relations between Eric and Alice from this game (i absolutely do not care about Lisa). There was an interesting chemistry between these two characters in the original game. Too bad DS couldn't finish his project.

As before, i believe that without a sane antagonist, this game is doomed. :Kappa:
This I expected much sooner, still wondering why it is still alive

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
This I expected much sooner, still wondering why it is still alive
I actually wonder how it still lives with such rare updates with such little content. :unsure:
Well, nothing, now the fans will come and explain that if after each update you play the game from the very beginning, then the content will be for many hours.

Reactions: Boba Fett and xw1

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
I actually wonder how it still lives with such rare updates with such little content. :unsure:
Little content? Are you kidding? The game now has wet hair! It's just incredible! And before that, Lisa's dressing up was added! Wet pubic hair will probably be in the next update I guess. Of course, it will take a lot of time, but it will be a new word in the gaming industry! lol )))))

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Little content? Are you kidding? The game now has wet hair! It's just incredible! And before that, Lisa's dressing up was added! Wet pubic hair will probably be in the next update I guess. Of course, it will take a lot of time, but it will be a new word in the gaming industry! lol )))))
Thx, man, you opened my eyes. I am so sorry. I really was a blind, whining hater who did not notice such a jewelry and painstaking work.

Now i understand - i'm not worthy of this game. Hail Alexey!:love:

So much hatred in this thread, Jesus Christ...
Maybe it's enough to take specific facts for hatred?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I personally love the game and the hate comments don't bother me. It's even good because it means that the game doesn't leave anyone cold. The only thing I can't understand is why people spend time playing games they hate???? If I don't like a game, I just don't play it and find a game I enjoy. There are thousands of games on F95 alone and everyone can find something they like. Therefore, why waste time playing games you don't like when you can spend your time playing something else and having fun????

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
No, you're taking it the wrong way, they come here after every update to cry. And I come here to laugh. It works out great that way. Thay need a good cry, and I need a good laugh, perfect.
Cope that much? i like to come from time to time to check on failed projects ( this one is on the edge dont worry ) and see how some lets say people of an well known spectrum still defend this game , but each time i come back the game is on step closer to its grave , except the heh above mentioned individuals that defends it (i hope for your well being you arent patreons and just simply trolls , cause else ...pffff your in for a big dissapointment).
You dont have to say im right dont worry , i will come from time to time and see the death of this game , it isnt the 1st one and trust me the signs are already there (all the more the fact that the dev is russian and this affects the income of the game due to the real world ban on their accounts ... and dont start with the fact that he funds from other sources cause 99% ppl we patreon either they like it or not).
So keep the game under close watch i will laugh all the more when it will be abandoned :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Cope that much? i like to come from time to time to check on failed projects ( this one is on the edge dont worry ) and see how some lets say people of an well known spectrum still defend this game , but each time i come back the game is on step closer to its grave , except the heh above mentioned individuals that defends it (i hope for your well being you arent patreons and just simply trolls , cause else ...pffff your in for a big dissapointment).
You dont have to say im right dont worry , i will come from time to time and see the death of this game , it isnt the 1st one and trust me the signs are already there (all the more the fact that the dev is russian and this affects the income of the game due to the real world ban on their accounts ... and dont start with the fact that he funds from other sources cause 99% ppl we patreon either they like it or not).
So keep the game under close watch i will laugh all the more when it will be abandoned :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

So, let me get this straight: you enjoy seeing games fail or projects being abandoned, just to laugh at people who don´t share your view...WOW, dude. I mean, you are free to do what you want, but I just find it strange the fact you enjoy so much other people´s disappointment.

BTW, I really love this game and wouldn´t change anything...hope that my happiness doesn´t annoy you

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I sincerely hope you keep coming here and posting. Same with all the hate posts by the cuck crowd. You guys are the ones that keep this thread entertaining for the long periods of wait between updates. Instead of coming here and leaving disappointed by the lack of updates, I stick around for a few minutes and read your amusing posts. Keep it up!!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I sincerely hope you keep coming here and posting. Same with all the hate posts by the cuck crowd. You guys are the ones that keep this thread entertaining for the long periods of wait between updates. Instead of coming here and leaving disappointed by the lack of updates, I stick around for a few minutes and read your amusing posts. Keep it up!!
Yep when comment section is better than the game :) that tells something. 3 month for 5 minute real gameplay with 2h grind in between is the real amusing think . Still w8 for it , it will die sooner than you anticipate, and i still laugh knowing it happens.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes