3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Are you outdated I am asking for bb rebuild Android, plz update your version man
The Rebild version is released as a Tech Demo for "Paid" Patreon members, hence it is not updated in the Main post of this thread yet.

(You should make use of the "Search" option above to find the links/information in future, you don't want to get yourself a Thread Ban and We don't want people spamming the Thread asking for links or save files or will Lisa ever get laid? )

goterik555 was very generous to share the link.
You should thank goterik555 @ https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-10183364

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
The Rebild version is released as a Tech Demo for "Paid" Patreon members, hence it is not updated in the Main post of this thread yet.

(You should make use of the "Search" option above to find the links/information in future, you don't want to get yourself a Thread Ban and We don't want people spamming the Thread asking for links or save files or will Lisa ever get laid? )

goterik555 was very generous to share the link.
You should thank goterik555 @ https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-10183364
I was checking for android too , so I understand him , i didn't know that Mega link containing Android from your comment or the other guy that replied to him, but from "groq" that said clearly that Android is there in the Mega ( thought it Windows only ).

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I was checking for android too , so I understand him , i didn't know that Mega link containing Android from your comment or the other guy that replied to him, but from "groq" that said clearly that Android is there in the Mega ( thought it Windows only ).
Initially it only contained for PC and Mac; and there was no indication until today about Android.

I agree and Yes, "grog" said clearly that Android is there in Mega link.

That's, why I posted the Link to him. Coz, I'm sure he would respond in a similar fashion to "grog" asking where is the link?

Reactions: WankerDxD

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
no, you can avoid it. In the beginning of the game there is the thread of Eric trying to steal your girls, but that's it. In all cases you can prevent him from going too far.
Thnx, I'll give it a go. Just hate being surprised you know. I can handle competition as long as dev gives option to prevent it and win your girls for yourself alone.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thnx, I'll give it a go. Just hate being surprised you know. I can handle competition as long as dev gives option to prevent it and win your girls for yourself alone.
Just tell him to f*** off when you get asked about your opinion about him.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
so what's next? Did he posted his plans or smth? Or was it "I gonna drop this 0.1, go for milk and return after I get cigarettes"?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes