3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would be promising if he had actually included the renders from the existing BBAS in the demo.
I see no reason for removing them, other than a complete reboot of the game and art style... which makes no reasonable sense other than grinding the game for another couple of years with the same content..
The major asset of this remake over others was the quality of the renders. And the demo ones are arguably worse.
So the next release of this rebuild will make or break the future of BBAS..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The naked renders are in the game,just locked.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The naked renders are in the game,just locked.
Actually, You can see the naked renders :devilish:
I have a trick for that :WeSmart: and planned to include in my next Mod update.

However, here it is for ya;ll.. Thank me later :coffee:

Use this in Console and enjoy the "Naked ReBild" :love:
Code:
clothes_hidden = True

(Make sure to set "clothes_hidden = False", if you want to see the clothing again)
If you don't want the Watermark on bottom right corner, use the Rebild Mod :cool:
1678201036651.png
1678201206017.png

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
We can't kick Max out of the house,I can't bear to see him.Put a real man to fuck the girls,they're not satisfied with Max,this is childish.
send Max to the scouts.:ROFLMAO:
I think you meant "Eric" instead of "Max". And I agree. The very fact that Eric is a bitch ass acting like a real man is the core of the issues with the character. That's why almost nobody likes him. Dumbass acts like a big man while Max runs laps around him constantly making him look silly. He isn't a threat. He never was. BBAS needs an actual capable opposition to Max. It sure as fuck isn't Eric or Kate. They are both pathetic.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.01.00
BigBrotherAnotherStory-0.09.2.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have this game watched, but I don't remember which of the 5 versions this was and this newest update seems confusing, like re-make of a re-make? Would be nice to have some clarification, sorry if it has been discussed before :D

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have this game watched, but I don't remember which of the 5 versions this was and this newest update seems confusing, like re-make of a re-make? Would be nice to have some clarification, sorry if it has been discussed before :D
Basically ya. They are remaking their remake of BB. Was really bummed as this is the only remake that was both good and made some serious headway. Now they are seemingly starting over.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Bradley
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes