3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Lifes lesson, "Nothing will ever be perfect but many things will be Good Enough" The renders are good enough, the story, unless you are making huge changes in the beginning is Good Enough. Time to get on with it.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
I don't think you can have stolen what's not yours ... yet. And that's the central aspect of Neotare, it doesn't even have to be about sex. Kissing would be enough already. After all the actors did not fuck on the stage back in the days (these days it might be different). The important part is that someone takes someone from the protagonist. It's about the loss, the broken heart.
i know. the point is that, as a love interest from the start, all the people playing (and even the main character), see them as his. this can change, but it makes the effect the same. so what happens is "love interest, shortly after story starts, unavoidably starts fucking another guy, and treating us worse during it.".

that's why it's still NTR, cause the effect is the same, even if it doesn't technically follow the exact definition.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i was going to get upset about remaking everythinng. but it does play brand new and i'm enjoying the new pictures. i hope this doesn't get abandoned. hope the next update gets NTR though.

Reactions: Allen0206

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
I think it's been over a year since I downloaded this game.

Did they add sex scenes of the MC with the other girls?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
wait wait wait..... so they're going to remake the entire game? In other words, no more new content, all the previous content is now obsolete? why did they make this decision?

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
so, another remake? can we just complete the story first? also i'm downloading it again because the material is really good.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
i was going to get upset about remaking everythinng. but it does play brand new and i'm enjoying the new pictures. i hope this doesn't get abandoned. hope the next update gets NTR though.
Probably the one after going from the pace of the initial story, I do like you can't f'up the Alice project storyline on day 1 hopefully the Olivier/Alex/Lisa/Max storyline hangs together better as well as one dead ended and then blocked the other not bitter at all didn't waste countless real and game hours on it.

So rebuild it so it works right fine by me

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
so is it rebuilt of remake of another remake of another story of bb game or what? i dont even know which one of all these bb games i played sometime ago

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This game will never finish till I'm 30
Not a bad thing in this case, it keeps getting better every time and the meaning of updates is just that.
Prefer an active better reproduction than a completed game that adds boring extras.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Actually, You can see the naked renders :devilish:
I have a trick for that :WeSmart: and planned to include in my next Mod update.

However, here it is for ya;ll.. Thank me later :coffee:

Use this in Console and enjoy the "Naked ReBild" :love:
Code:
clothes_hidden = True

(Make sure to set "clothes_hidden = False", if you want to see the clothing again)
If you don't want the Watermark on bottom right corner, use the Rebild Mod :cool:
Once again sir you are my hero

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
silly question, is there a big brother metaverse thread with all the games in one place? curious to see how many there actually are :LOL:
That might be useful but then it's definitions do you include only BB or do you do reinterpretations like Glamour and BBIS what about BB inspired games like Man of the House or Sisterly lust I think the Everything Incest Thread almost certainly has them all but not distilled down to BB Only purity and of course would the existence of a thread encourage people to make even more of them? If it does is that a good or bad thing

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i know. the point is that, as a love interest from the start, all the people playing (and even the main character), see them as his. this can change, but it makes the effect the same. so what happens is "love interest, shortly after story starts, unavoidably starts fucking another guy, and treating us worse during it.".

that's why it's still NTR, cause the effect is the same, even if it doesn't technically follow the exact definition.
I'm too old fascioned, for me the story is what defines it and not what the player wants. It's about the character (since Ann is not "his", she can't be taken from him), not the player. I'm a technician, definitions exist for a reason.
So let's just agree to disagree here.
Let's just call it SETTMCFAGWTPMBII (Someone Else Than The Main Character Fucks A Girl Which The Player Might Be Interested In) instead of NTR :D

Reactions: Nico Odin
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes