3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/little-sister-v1-2-master-wuju.45362/
All you do in this game is taking naps - at least it was like that last time I played it. The only way to forward time was to click on the bed.
And since the game lacks any hints, you basically: take a nap, check all rooms, take a nap, check all rooms, take a nap, check all rooms, click a girl, take a nap. check all rooms, ... at some point repeat that until friday when only at one specific time of the week a tiny bottle of pills spawns. After that take a nap, check all rooms, take a nap, ...
Lol so is there an actual point or is it just satire?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Lol so is there an actual point or is it just satire?
The dev is totally serious about this game. Max flies with Lisa and Olivia to another city, gets drugged, fucks the flight attendent, Lisa is pissed. After that he tries to get back on Lisa's good side. It actually has a decent storyline and you have to win a drinking contest by finding a way to cheat, but the gameplay ... whenever someone complains about a sandbox game, I think of this one and then the game in question doesn't seem to be half as bad as before.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I readed the faq and looked a bit thru the thread and I found that NTR is not avoidable right?
Depends on your personal definition of NTR. If that includes any intimate interaction that does not involve the MC, then no. Until he is kicked from the house, Eric will get into bed with his girlfriend.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Trying to be positive, I like the new renders. I like that you can swim with the sisters. That can be fleshed out into scenes. Hopefully more opportunities get added during the day so it isn't such a early morning/night game. I maxed level one stealth in a day or so. Maybe the grind will be lessened?

When it gets fully fleshed out I will put myself in this never ending torture chamber again. Probably will wait half a year considering this is just 2 game days.

Reactions: dav3knight

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Really i like the new development, and looks promising .... Good job ... but please i hope more and more content for the next update :D

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Is it suppost to suddenly end with no text with nothing? I mean we waited for so long and he executed nothing I mean instead of trying to milk it why the creators are not open and honest with us and instead they executes things like this. Whatever like ppl say if something works it doesnt need fixing he is keep getting paid so fair play to him. I have already given up supporting this milking.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Is it suppost to suddenly end? I mean we waited for so long and he executed nothing I mean instead of trying to milk it why the creators are not open and honest with us and instead they executes things like this. Whatever like ppl say if something works it doesnt need fixing he is keep getting paid so fair play to him. I have already given up supporting this milking.
Well the game has all new renders for everything it seems. It did take a lot of work to do. It's just a little insane that it's starting from scratch again. I think if a fully featured Big Brother game had a legit ending, the universe would fucking end on the spot. So maybe the dev is saving us?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes