3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
It's hard to believe, but during the past months this joke got funnier and funnier every! single! time!
Can hardly stop laughing anymore.
Could be funnier if you stop living on this forum and get a real life, just need a look on your profile to know that you "live" here..

manneychin

May 8, 2017
About the 2+ years: The rendering time is not the most significant factor in the development time.
Of course. My impression was that Aleksey90 wants to redo/upgrade the 3D modelling behind all? images used in existing scenes, which is a LOT more time-consuming than just re-rendering existing 3D models at higher technical quality.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
What is the given reason for the rebuild?
Here my two cents: The game was reaching the point where you fuck the Mom/sis/Eric. But you can't have that! Oh no!
So the most sensible thing to do, if you're the dev, is to start from scratch again.
So enjoy, until the game reach the point you fuck Mom/sis/the dog... Then he'll pretext some bullshit reason to start again.
It's ok tho, wouldn't pay anyway. Fuck this lel.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Could be funnier if you stop living on this forum and get a real life, just need a look on your profile to know that you "live" here..
Yea <it> is sick man , it moving around here years now, dont bother, our best party here this shit finally abandoned, only really sorry there are people still financially supporting this theatre, their humiliating re-re-re milking

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Gameplay : Same
BBAS : Added more/Better picking scenes, far less content with Lisa and her friends , good hot progress with Kira, and she's the only one that got fucked by MC.
Amazing how Lisa always gets ignored in every one of these expansions or remakes. She was the only storyline that wasn't finished in the original release, as she ended that game a virgin still. Yet every remake adds more and more Ann, Kira, and Alice who already had tons of content.

That and constant reboots.

Reactions: falco256

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I love coming back to this thread after a few months have gone by and seeing people still complaining about shit that has nothing to do with them.
Here my two cents: The game was reaching the point where you fuck the Mom/sis/Eric. But you can't have that! Oh no!
So the most sensible thing to do, if you're the dev, is to start from scratch again.
So enjoy, until the game reach the point you fuck Mom/sis/the dog... Then he'll pretext some bullshit reason to start again.
It's ok tho, wouldn't pay anyway. Fuck this lel.
Exactly mate, you didn't pay and will probably never pay. So why are you complaining? You have lost nothing, if you don't like it then just leave and go find some other "game" that will spoon-feed you nudes on demand.
Oh it's that short? I thought the rebuild would already include some decent amount of content.
The rebuild is more of a demo for now. Its only purpose is to show folks(subscribers) how the game has changed and to make sure the new functionality works before actual content gets put in.

XBlank1

Dec 9, 2018
My game stops on the second day. After that little incident with saluting troper in the morning. I proceeded with an apology and then set the table. Then the game stops and Displays to be continue. Can anyone send us a save file past that???

Jun 10, 2017
My game stops on the second day. After that little incident with saluting troper in the morning. I proceeded with an apology and then set the table. Then the game stops and Displays to be continue. Can anyone send us a save file past that???
That's as far as the rebuild version goes right now.

It's basically a demo to show the new features/make sure they work right.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The new version is like 5 minutes long. It's being made from scratch again. There would be no point to any kind of a patch.
Since the rebuild covers only one day, it might be necessary to play it several times, doing different things to see everything. I checked the source files and there is a lot that I didn't see on my playthrough.

Download the old 0.9 version if you want more gameplay.
The rebuild only convers one day.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thought about it and ... nah. What for?
If people who absolutely hate a game and are not interested to play it in any way take the time to post here, then It's only fair that I am kind enough to honor their efforts and respond.
Feel free to put me on ignore.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes