3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I love coming back to this thread after a few months have gone by and seeing people still complaining about shit that has nothing to do with them.

Exactly mate, you didn't pay and will probably never pay. So why are you complaining? You have lost nothing, if you don't like it then just leave and go find some other "game" that will spoon-feed you nudes on demand.

The rebuild is more of a demo for now. Its only purpose is to show folks(subscribers) how the game has changed and to make sure the new functionality works before actual content gets put in.
And like... Do i need your fucking approval now? Before i can speak my mind?
You make me laugh. The dev make me laugh, and the paypigs, well that... that's tragic, for them. Could be worse! It could be my money!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
nothing against remakes but if you release something new that is just 10 mins long how about you label it as what it is a demo
Most demos these days are called "prologue" or "day one" or some bullshit like that, he only goes with the flow.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
The rebuild is more of a demo for now. Its only purpose is to show folks(subscribers) how the game has changed and to make sure the new functionality works before actual content gets put in.
I'll check it out. Hopefully the content addition goes faster than "normal" from this point on though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: omocik and Bfrop

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
And like... Do i need your fucking approval now? Before i can speak my mind?
You make me laugh. The dev make me laugh, and the paypigs, well that... that's tragic, for them. Could be worse! It could be my money!
Where in my post did I say that you weren't allowed to speak your mind? I asked why you were complaining about something you had zero skin in. Nothing is keeping you here. You are not required to play something you do not like or agree with. You said it yourself: "fuck it". So why are you here?
Complaining the way you did doesn't help, it's not constructive in any way, and doesn't do anything except tell everyone here that you don't like it. That is like going to a car show and walking around shouting at the top of your lungs, "I DON'T LIKE BEING HERE. THIS IS STUPID. THESE CARS COST TOO MUCH MONEY. PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE CARS ARE DUMB."

Last edited:

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
However, to see mom in only one apron on the second day, is this a bug or is it intended? Kind of weird...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes