3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't know BB Remake is that same as Glamour? or yet another version? Found it, It's another version eek
No, they are very different.
BBR is the old game with some new fan content about Eric. Glamour is something else entirely.

is this a modern version of man of the house or spiritual successor because I'm getting really strong vibes.
MotH was actually created after Big Brother and heavily insprired by it, having a similar setting. But then again "older sis, younger sis, mom" is the standard setting for almost all 'family oriented' games.
BB and MotH were among the first ones with that gameplay concept however. In the end I think I liked BB more, but MotH had by far the better gameplay, especially after they removed the stats and introduced a event based system. They had an update cycle of two weeks, something that's hard to immagine these days.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
There is little sister and another Lisa game but I'm not sure if it's satire or not as it was only mentioned to me earlier today
You could try Glamour it has some BB crossover content (arguably too much with the wrong people)

There is another Lisa game in Dev Lisa: Superstar I think

Big Sister would be an Alice Game which might be fun I'd be surprised there's not one out there
Well it could just be essentially the same kind of game but with a female MC, creeping on her mom and sisters and setting up an illegal hidden cam site lol. That might sound lazy but I'd still play it, have no problem with a female MC and it being mostly girl-girl stuff.

Though she could still be named Max I guess, like in Life is Strange.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm certainly not capable of making it either way.

So back to rolling my eyes at people coming in here to complain about this game.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Mad Martigan

Nov 23, 2017
To all the people coming in here to complain about something there's a 99% chance you haven't spent a penny on: There's a nice little button at the top of the page that lets you ignore a thread.

I use that when I see a game I'm not interested in.

Try it.
i didn't know :p
i love big brother games though, but now i can weed out all those guy furry things

Reactions: Allen0206

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Man of the House is a very similar but separately developed game I'd put it in the BB Genre but not related Catagory
MotH was actually created after Big Brother and heavily insprired by it, having a similar setting. But then again "older sis, younger sis, mom" is the standard setting for almost all 'family oriented' games.
BB and MotH were among the first ones with that gameplay concept however. In the end I think I liked BB more, but MotH had by far the better gameplay, especially after they removed the stats and introduced a event based system. They had an update cycle of two weeks, something that's hard to immagine these days.
ty for the info. I wasn't aware there was a BB genre. With the number of abandoned games floating around I just assumed the fact MotH was completed that it was the original.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
unren can't find python exe in game directory.
Read the last post in the unren thread (and if you want, also the posts on the previous page which explain the whole thing). It's not the game's fault.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
bb was a game changer in adult games for me its just unfortunate that dark silver did not ,has not moved with the times-why because he is making money.for a remake by another dev to take 3 years to get to this point shows he has followed dark silvers ways

Feb 17, 2018
Ten versions of the same game and none compare to the original quality in any way... I used to play this version of the game before the developer came up with this big idea of a remake, which turns the time invested by him in developing the game and the time invested by me to play it into useless wasted time...:FacePalm: But we learn from mistakes! In my country, we have a saying: "A kick in the ass, a step forward!" Maybe I'll replay this game when I see the tag" "Complete".

justAsnap

Aug 7, 2020
Brother Bertie went away to do his bit the other day, with a smile on his lips and his Lieutenant's pips upon his shoulder bright and gay. As the train moved out he said remember me to all the birds then he wagged his paw and went away to war. Shouting out these pathetic words.....Goodbye-ee! Goodbye-ee! Wipe the tear baby dear from your eye-ee. Though it's hard to part I know, I know, i'll be tickled to death to go!. Don't Cry-ee, don't Sigh-ee, there's a silver lining in the Sky-ee! Bonsoir old thing, cheerio, chin-chin Nah-poo, toodle-oo, Goodbye-ee! How far and for how long does one go the wrong way down a one way street? Is it, Just Because We Can, We Do? I am getting this long and never ending road of an Iliad for free, so Good Luck Max you poor sad Dipstick. One day Maybe. Moo. All in just my opinion, that is.

Reactions: alefrago
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes