3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
hmmm hope this update is not end up with abandoned
I can understand the desire to rewrite, when the code gets too difficult to manage and the dev has learned what works and doesn't, but I fear that doing so at this point, may indeed cause the dev to lose interest and abandon the project. It's frustrating enough for players to need to have to start such a long grind again, and have to wait until the game gets back to where it was at.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
how about NTR? its still be?
How many years has it been now that this keeps getting asked. The whole story in this series is about everyone fucking everyone else. The antagonists are what make the story more interesting, than the typical cookie cutter incest games. It's unlikely now that the core concepts will change, as that would make it an entirely different game, which from the sound of it, is what you'd be better off with.

:FacePalm:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The only things I can say about the game and I know about it is that from a point of the game the developers wanted to add things to the game that were not possible due to the previous coding process of the game and many other things made the decision by the developers The rebuilding of the game should be done . This is not something that happened just yesterday and it has been announced for several months and everyone was aware of it.

Now the game has better and more flexible coding, and many other things that have happened to the game.

I do not intend to defend anything and this decision was not made by me. But what is done is done and what is clear is that there is no going back.
Then it is my and our decision to like the game we are seeing now or not, to support it or not. In any case, this is the player's right.
The only thing I could do was to somehow try to make sure that if someone likes the game and possibly needs help with the game, they have the same guide they used before. I tried to improve the guide according to the new conditions (explanations are available in the guide itself) and publish it, although a large number of users of this trend know that I am currently facing many personal problems. I have no idea how successful the new guide has been in improving .
Anyway, I hope that the new version of the game will be able to meet more of our expectations from , if each of us decides to continue with the game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Is the old cheat mod still compatible??
If you mean cheat mod developed by OnlyFunz . The new version is available and you have to coordinate with him. However, it doesn't need much cheat mod that has been published so far.
As for in game cheat mode, as I wrote in the guide, it is not available now, but it will be added to the game later

• Star-struck
Reactions: OnlyFunz

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Notice: The mod is now obsolete. The game in 0.09.1.04 has built in cheats. To enable them, go to settings, enable the cheat menu and then there will be a new option in the laptop.
I started to play with the last version v.0-01-00 and i can not find an "enable cheat menu" in the settings.
bb00215b0bb65f76b6a43b5aef10291e.png
Was that only in version 0.09? Is it not continued in the new versions? If there is no cheat menu in this version, does your mod work also with v.0-01-00?

All i need is more money at the beginning of the game to be able to buy a lot of cams at the start and make more money that way.. and maybe same day delivery and catch spiders easier later.

omocik

May 2, 2017
if devs want to rewrite code, just close BB:AS as Sezon 1, as someone suggested.
Start Sezon 2 with new engine...
Still new UI, clothing and renders look mediocre in demo release :/

Reactions: hawklan

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I started to play with the last version v.0-01-00 and i can not find an "enable cheat menu" in the settings.
View attachment 2448077
Was that only in version 0.09? Is it not continued in the new versions? If there is no cheat menu in this version, does your mod work also with v.0-01-00?

All i need is more money at the beginning of the game to be able to buy a lot of cams at the start and make more money that way.. and maybe same day delivery and catch spiders easier later.
Check here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebild-mod-v0-01-onlyfunz.150953/

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You just need to download a newer version of unren. Older versions will give you that error depending on which version of renpy is being used.
the latest version can't find python in a directory whicn's path contains space characters. I uploaded a fix for that.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes