3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
They could have finished Season One and continue the game with Season Two with remastered graphics and menus, but nooooo, let's start again from the beginning one more time. ALL THIS IS JUST A PLOY to milk more money. It's a scam, don't fall for it.

Last edited:

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
The rebuild of the rework of the remaster of the rerelease of a game.
Thats too long. Give it a short name. The "cash grab" or "big grift"...maybe "another scam". Idk I'm not witty enough.

As other users have pointed out he could have simply ended season 1 where the last update was and began season 2 with all the changes he wanted to implement. He went the grifter route. Good luck Aleksey!

Reactions: hawklan

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
the anticipation for future releases is the same as when hank discovered Heisenberg's identity, and we had to wait YEARS for the new season
Think your memory is playing tricks on you lol. Breaking Bad season 4 came out in October 2011 and season 5 came out in July 2012. It was less than a full year.

omocik

May 2, 2017
I played the rebuild
aaaaaand it sucks.
Yes it has some fun ideas (I've seen the maxbishup), but overall is just downgrade
better to start something like
"Big Brother 2, finally we're moving 2 years into future and checking what everyone is doing", than wasting time reliving groundhog day...
or some spin-off with Lisa in school/work, Alice on vacation/working, Ann in work/vacation, Max spending his milions earned from webcams, Eric 2.0 (posibility for him on vacation with one of the girls >< similar to Au-Pair Innocence)

you won't ever make the game how you imagine it to look like, just cut some corners, dump time consuming features in BB:AS and keep developing it.
We're close to Eric lessons with Lisa (which I hope for from lauch of BB in 2017).
The new story posibilities are endless.
Glamour in BB-story is no cap boring, everyone just fucks each other, so yeah. Plus Lisa haircut and model in Glamour <pukes<

Last edited:
Reactions: Carla_BrownBB

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
REBUILD? Please tell me it isn't so guys. Tell me they're just changing it form where we left off and not just starting completely over, please. I can't keep doing this with these devs and their remakes, rebuilds, and revamps. It's too much.

Last edited:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I actually really do like the format of this remake compared to others, so it's kinda unfortunate that it's like 3 years behind the last version this author released. Might be worth the wait if he can catch up with himself within a year, but considering it took him 4 months to start us off with a day and a quarter of content, I'm not so optimistic...

Jun 10, 2017
The "demo" of the rebuild is short yes, but I don't know that it's EVERYTHING that he's done since he started working on it.

We'll see when the next version is released though.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes