3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
BBAS
Glamour
Kates Story
BBIS
... any more anyone knows of that are active?
Does "Go take a nap" (also known as Little Sister) count?
There's also a short story Lisa's Big Day (or something like that) that was completed years ago.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
How there are a whole bunch of idiots actually supporting this trash. And now people are getting a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake... I mean i can keep going. It will not get any better and the dev will just do the same thing again. If completely baffles my mind that Devs that actually make decent games cant get decent support but all the trash devs that just milk their patreons keep getting more and more. It really shows something about todays morons.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Is it true that there is only about 10-20 minutes of gameplay? I just tested version 1.0 and found that it ends right after the first breakfast after the intro, or something like that. Is this supposed to be a remake of the remake of the remake? I feel like I'm being made fun of.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
it's a remake of a remake. 0.1 is a cut from a bigger piece. Whatever make of it, it's up to you :)

Nov 7, 2021
Meh they might as well throw this trashware back in the garbage. Remaking an already shit game. If they do waste their time remaking this yet again, I hope they leave out the stupid Mom's boyfriend dynamic. It was annoying and completely threw off the entire story for me. Otherwise drop the game completely.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not seen go take a nap so ... Maybe probably more so than Kates story If it's finished I'd say that's not concurrent development.

Okay this should be a separate thread before we clog this up too badly

Here seems appropriate
https://f95zone.to/threads/realisti...-re-remakes-of-big-brother-do-we-need.151541/
https://f95zone.to/threads/little-sister-v1-2-master-wuju.45362/
All you do in this game is taking naps - at least it was like that last time I played it. The only way to forward time was to click on the bed.
And since the game lacks any hints, you basically: take a nap, check all rooms, take a nap, check all rooms, take a nap, check all rooms, click a girl, take a nap. check all rooms, ... at some point repeat that until friday when only at one specific time of the week a tiny bottle of pills spawns. After that take a nap, check all rooms, take a nap, ...

Reactions: yrban7477

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
They cant even change the new changelog, if there is any, or delete the previous deleted piece of shit...absolute mess (will not play of course, will give it a try maybe, only if Eric fucks them all)

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Is there any new content or is it really another start of the same thing ..... :s. A finish to a story would be nice or to a complete chapter like everything in the house is finished. You got with your mom, sisters and maybe sunbathing friend and then stop.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes