3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i think i pass on this one. waiting for the re-re-remake of the remake. oh... big brother will be an old man, when he finally has the chance to get laid :O
Yeah, Kira doesn't count, never did.
Safe travels

I found it a bit annoying as well. Max finally got somewhere with Alice then ... reset :D Poor guy
But there's nothing to be done about that now, so no point in mourning.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
But I keep reading in the thread that there's so much content than that, all this Eric business and stuff.
There's 2 versions the new shiny (very short) rebild (sic) and the more complete Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03 the links are on page 1 of the thread so you can amuse yourself with the abandoned one as you wait for the next update to the rebuild

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Something kinda unrelated, has someone else tried to decompile the new version using unren? I did try to see all the images of the game but the damn thing had a bunch of errors

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something kinda unrelated, has someone else tried to decompile the new version using unren? I did try to see all the images of the game but the damn thing had a bunch of errors
Worked fine for me. I used the latest version of unren. The old version of unren I used to have didn't work. I did hear someone say they got errors if the name of the directory you installed it in has any spaces in it. I don't have it installed anymore so I don't remember if mine had spaces but I didn't have any issues.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
python not found? Check the unren thread for the fix.
I could unpack the demo and the old version without any problems.

g0dhand5

Jan 15, 2020
Ah shit, here we go again. I like the direction of the new one. Hopefully some writing could be changed around and new realistic outcomes. Good luck DEV! Like the RPG and clothing

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm talking about BBAS not rebuilt one.. BBAS with the old renders won't continue anymore? cause story hasnt come to an end..
Yep, that was what was the inspiration for my post :) There is no update planned for the legacy version.
The rebuild will receive the content of the legacy version and then go on with the story.

Reactions: Sturbuck

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I don't like images style after rebuild. Looks like it's not Aleksey90 work.

View attachment 2458038
Dirty Black maybe a Maron Black to me depend on the person watching it, I guess.

Yeah. this is more like a picture taken from a camera but if it's a still, to the focus on the people it will have to stay as is otherwise you'll end up with a really large game. I'm guessing more detail bigger frame size.

Natural convos don't require the participants to look at each other the entire time, "in thought" and other instances will normally occur looking away from everyone. It's a non-issue for me.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes