3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The writing is complete nonsense, even if I find it fun that Lisa was turned into a complete sex maniac, she turns every conversation into something about getting layed.
They want to go commercial, but keep filming everything with Smartphones and don't even rotate them for wide screen.

What's really bad about the game however, are the repetitions. Every update gets one new sequence, but to unlock everything in that sequence you have to do the same sh** over and over again, evey time the text will be a little different or a pic will be added. The rest of the time you spend fast forwarding to the next morning. One of Alice's events hat to be repeated 16(!!) times before reaching the final stage and I don't know how often the afternoon coaching had to be repeated.

And of course the old inconsitencies are back. Alice films Max taking Lisa from behind with Ann watching in the morning, and in the afternoon they are worried that Ann might find out about them.
My issue with Glamour is that he seemed to completely throw any thoughts of plausibility out the window entirely. Pretty much right from the get go Max can fuck his entire family and none of them find anything strange or taboo about it. There's no build up to it. There's no justification given for how or why they might agree to that. The only explanation that makes sense is Max is a superhero with Mind control who can just fuck anyone he wants at will for no reason. There's no story at all in Glamour.

It's less of an issue in the Kate path since it's a lot more plausible for a girl who wants to be a slut to just fuck anyone she wants. Most guys would say yes so the only question marks are the lesbo scenes. It's still boring though since he's not focusing on anything that's an actual challenge for the main character.

At least with the original BB he made SOME attempt at creating some justification for each of them. You could argue about how plausible that justification was, but it wasn't just treated like it was nothing.

Aleksy is doing a MUCH better job at building up to it and creating some kind of justification and plausibility. He also seems to be relying less on punishment and blackmail, which IMO is a good thing. I don't mind some creeper stuff but to me the amount of it in the original BB was overboard.

Jun 10, 2017
Aleksy is doing a MUCH better job at building up to it and creating some kind of justification and plausibility. He also seems to be relying less on punishment and blackmail, which IMO is a good thing. I don't mind some creeper stuff but to me the amount of it in the original BB was overboard.
Yeah I never liked the "punishment" stuff that much, especially once Eric put the idea of forcing the victim to strip first into Anne's head.
And the blackmail is bad too, especially what Eric did with Max and Kira.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah I never liked the "punishment" stuff that much, especially once Eric put the idea of forcing the victim to strip first into Anne's head.
And the blackmail is bad too, especially what Eric did with Max and Kira.
In the original it was often Alice blackmailing the others, but you are right, it became really tiresome. A blackmails B, then the other way around, then it's punishment, some lessions, punishment again, a little BDSM once in a while and the spinning wheel goes on and on and on. The only thing missing in this game to meet all the cliches was a spinning bottle game.
Alexeys way to tell his story is much better. But since he follows the original setting, he's quite limited too.

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Hi. I am not sure what happens with this project. A lot of updates-remakes and builds with no connection sometimes. I know all the effort made with this Project but I regret this opinion. i think maybe the only way to save this story is making a Renpy with walkthrough. Nowdays sandbox is a non-sense in this project... Greetings

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
each time a new remake, the rest stuck and never ending, all BB versions never reach the end or somthing useful :D:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I got a "to be continued" and kicked out to main menu very early in the game. Like just 2-3 days in. Before Eric or the Aunt even came to stay. Is this where it supposed to end or is it a bug?

Reactions: g0dhand5

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I got a "to be continued" and kicked out to main menu very early in the game. Like just 2-3 days in. Before Eric or the Aunt even came to stay. Is this where it supposed to end or is it a bug?
it supposed to end ;) ;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What you see here is nothing more than a tech demo. The game is being rebuilt, data restructured, gameflow tightened.

You can download the old version 0.9 tp see whad had been done before that.

Btw, for those who are interested it pays off to just play around a little, open doors a couple of times and so on. There are over 80 pictures of Lisa in this demo, something over 70 of Alice (plus multiple clothing options for many of them, mostly noticeable when Lisa is changing). When spying in the shower or through doors or while Lisa is changing, these are chosen randomly.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes