3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
The Big Brother RenPy Remake is a different project. This Rebuild has nothing to do with it.
I never said it was the same project. But it is a remake of the original big brother with the same persons. Since the developer has restarted the project it is just a rebuild of this remake.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I never said it was the same project. But it is a remake of the original big brother with the same persons. Since the developer has restarted the project it is just a rebuild of this remake.
'this' actually clears it up, since 'the' would imply that you are talking about THE Remake and there is only one game having that word in it's title and it's not Big Brother Another Story.
You know the difference, but others might need clarification.

Reactions: Allen0206

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Max: "Hey roomie. Can I push that start-button for you?"
Lisa: "Thanks Max, you are the best".

and later in the game: "Hot completely unrelated neighbour Kira gave us a task to perform on the dishwasher".
This MUST be added to the game. Even if it's only a DREAM it MUST be added. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Allen0206

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this game have motion animation ?
The remake not yet. The old version had one or two animations, but not more. I think they were just added for testing. And since the sex scenes include different clothing choices, I think there won't be any animations in the final version.
For example for Alice' latest night scene in the legacy version there was different underwear with bra on/off option, on the couch she can have different outfits as well. Lisa's homework has at least three clothing variations. It would be way too much work and disk space usage to have animations for each of the choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: baron1234

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The remake not yet. The old version had one or two animations, but not more. I think they were just added for testing. And since the sex scenes include different clothing choices, I think there won't be any animations in the final version.
For example for Alice' latest night scene in the legacy version there was different underwear with bra on/off option, on the couch she can have different outfits as well. Lisa's homework has at least three clothing variations. It would be way too much work and disk space usage to have animations for each of the choices.
He could still do animations but I would agree that it would only make sense for scenes where the girl is completely naked. No clothing options.

Jun 10, 2017
It would certainly be a new approach ... Max having wet dreams about finally getting a dish washer.
Oh man :ROFLMAO:
He should be mumbling in his sleep too, like "Mmmm...dishwasher...oh yeah...so good...wash those dishes...." with Lisa sitting there wondering what the hell is going on.

That conversation would be hilarious.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Could you turn around while I wash my dishes? No peeking!"

Max: "Should I put some detergent on you?"

Eric: "I'll have to teach your dishwasher how to wash those dishes properly."

Reactions: Shiva0067
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes