3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020

Game Extra patch(v 09.02.x)

This post will be updated whenever a new update is available.

Attention
Rebuild version does not need extra patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm getting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/extra/extra.rpy", line 293, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'accent_color'

pervert009

Aug 30, 2023
Hello there,
I'm a little confused with all of the remakes.

Does this game has all of the original content by now or is there still something missing? I'm wondering if I should play this Renpy remake or the originial game insteed.

Also what storyline should I choose to unlock the most scenes? Eric friendship or not? Get rid of him or not?

Thanks in advance!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello there,
I'm a little confused with all of the remakes.

Does this game has all of the original content by now or is there still something missing? I'm wondering if I should play this Renpy remake or the originial game insteed.

Also what storyline should I choose to unlock the most scenes? Eric friendship or not? Get rid of him or not?

Thanks in advance!
Neither the legacy version (0.9) nor the rebuild (0.2) are remakes of the original Big Brother. If you want that, check the Big Brother Ren'Py Remake.

They have the same premisse, but different content. The legacy version started as a remake, but separated from it after some time. Many story arcs are similar, but implemented differently, also interconnected to get a more harmonious progress. Lewd scenes are implemented with more details, more different renders.

The rebuild only has 6 days playtime so far, very little content. The biggest difference so far are dream sequences where Max gets close to the girls without the story actually progressing to a point where he could do it. The visual style is different from the early renders in the legacy version.

Different clothing for the girls is a important aspect in both versions of the games (there are many different poses and clothing options to catch a girl changing for example), sometimes also part of the gameplay (sometimes Max needs to wear a shirt to progress or no shirt, sometimes Alice needs to wear something specific). The rebuild adds even more clothing options.

On the Eric routes you get some lewd scenes with Ann which are not on the war path. Getting rid of him only works on war path (with two ways to do it)

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler

BDI

May 23, 2017
If you look for version 0.09.2.03 then look in post #1
For rebuild version it's not possible to share saves anymore.
It looks to me that under the EXTRAS on the first page there are some saves from both the latest game and the previous game.

Jun 10, 2017
Any news of late?
I don't know any specifics but it seems like it's getting close to being ready for testing at least, I guess there was a delay because the English translator was busy but Aleksey said that's been settled.

No release date or anything yet.

Could probably get a better answer from someone actually involved with the game, all I do is lurk on Discord..and occasionally post new ways to get rid of Eric.

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Last Save for rebuild version isn't update last update 7 march 2023 so sombody update it or put last save here . thanks.
Attention
The save files of the previous version will not work in the rebuilt version

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in all three paths (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
by Lukumoide
2: True Friendship
3: Fake Friendship
Last Save for rebuild version isn't update last update 7 march 2023 so sombody update it or put last save here . thanks.

BDI

May 23, 2017

The game so far is only 8 play days long so, why not just start it and make your own saves?

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Apparently sharing savegames won't work in the rebuild, savegames are now encrypted. New Ren'Py "feature" to prevent malware injection.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes