3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Apparently sharing savegames won't work in the rebuild, savegames are now encrypted. New Ren'Py "feature" to prevent malware injection.
I don't think it will really be missed much anyway. From what I've seen so far of the new quest hints/logs, the new version does a better job of telling you what the requirements are than the old version did. It really doesn't take very long to finish everything in any version of BB if you know what you're supposed to do.

It's when you have things like give Alice a pussy massage on the couch 13 times without using candies without knowing that's the requirement that it can take forever. Why would I not use the candies unless I know about that requirement?

BTW that's just a made up example but there are definitely similar quests where it doesn't really tell you exactly what you're supposed to do in previous versions so I could flail away for weeks or months without making any progress because I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

I always just start over from the beginning when a game like this releases a new version. It's sandbox games like Master of Raana where I would be somewhat irked if my save game from a previous version didn't work.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't think it will really be missed much anyway. From what I've seen so far of the new quest hints/logs, the new version does a better job of telling you what the requirements are than the old version did. It really doesn't take very long to finish everything in any version of BB if you know what you're supposed to do.
I hope so. I never used other savegames anyway, just sometimes I would check one for one of the users, see why he got stuck.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For those who request to update the game save files.

About the last save file:
The latest save files are suitable for starting the next update, sending it or not does not make much difference now. These save files are located in a position of the game where the latest update of the game has been completed. There will be no content after that in the published update.

Full pack of save files:
Due to the fact that during the updates of the game, something may be added in the previous days of the game, the update of the full pack of save files may have defects. So, the first complete save file pack will be released when the season one of the game be finished and no other content will be added to this season.

On the other hand, as Nemo56 , armion82 and others mentioned, the content of the game is currently only for 5 days. It doesn't take much time to play and complete it.
If the game is still difficult for you considering all the simplifications that have been made, use the game Walkthrough mode. >>>> link

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Garbonzo. All this guy does is post shitty pin-ups to keep his Patrons around. You can get better ones from the Fan Art forum. Hopefully this game dies soon, and we can finally say, "We told you so".
All the posts you make are negative and saying the same thing about Big Brother type games. Even on other pages. Instead of constantly waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO". Why don't you use your time and Energy and make your own game?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes