3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I mean it was announced in the VK thread for the game. They said they are out of money and the team doing it was breaking up.
I guess the people paying didn't want any more Kate content :)
In my case I would have bought the game once it was finished, but I didn't bother to play the updates for the forced repetition of events up to at last 16 times. There may have been higher numbers, but the one I counted had to be repeated 16 times. That's when I stopped playing.

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
What's the Big Brother style game that has the women turn out to be witches and the MC ends up being the latest male in decades or longer that has some mythical supernatural power?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
I am not interested in the sharing path, that's about to come
There is some misunderstanding about sharing and NTR. NTR is not something you share, you are against sharing as such, it's a cheating in combination with good detective skills.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is some misunderstanding about sharing and NTR. NTR is not something you share, you are against sharing as such, it's a cheating in combination with good detective skills.
Not on my side, that's why I said sharing and not NTR. So far there is no indication that there will ever be NTR in the game and Alexey also keeps saying so when asked.
Not even Ann 'cheats' on Max, since they are not a couple when Eric comes to the house. Also Lisa looking at Erics willie during the lesson is not NTR, since also she does not cheat. The game will have sharing and that's it. But mostly NTR-haters (who think any other male person other than the MC means NTR) still talk as if there was.

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I guess the people paying didn't want any more Kate content :)
In my case I would have bought the game once it was finished, but I didn't bother to play the updates for the forced repetition of events up to at last 16 times. There may have been higher numbers, but the one I counted had to be repeated 16 times. That's when I stopped playing.
As one of the people that was paying and stopped, I can absolutely say I felt no interest in anymore Kate content. Any plot progression died once the missing sister storyline wrapped up after that the choices of getting a job or getting out of there to a better school should have been the options instead it's back to the school of humiliation for ... no real reason and it's not like her attitude changes when being fined isn't a threat and she's graduated the business path early. It was a storyline treading water and updating once in a Blue Moon

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd argue on that. If Max is on hostile path, that's pure NTR.
For those who consider looking as cheating ... why not.
Of course it is avoidable by only interrupting them when it's necessary for the plot and keeping him drugged the rest of the time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd prefer some calming herbal tea for Max with the same effect ) After all, Ann, with some advise from Eric, should take care of his son, knowing how much the boner hurts.
That works too, some players might benefit from it :D

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Finally got around to playing the update. In all honesty for me it's pretty well thought out and done.
For me it looks like he's striped a lot of the game play out and is working harder on the storyline. The biggest
fault for me was his proof-reading team, it started out good but the later part sounded more like how a non-native english speaker would phase their sentences in english to me. I was not one for the reboot but I'm pleasantly surprise how well it's turned out otherwise.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes