3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money Cheat detection is implemented in the Game, when you have very high Money.
  • Warning messages could be displayed when you ask Money from Ann for completing chores.
  • And could occur during other events, such as buying dress for Alice / Lisa.
To avoid such warnings, keeping the Money cheat value between 300 ~to~ 500 is optimal.

However, there is an option to get Loan / Credit within the Laptop menu -> Cyber-Bank
(This will trigger as an Event when you need to fulfill a certain Story-related progress)

Updated for [v0.03.5.005]

mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx

mgg.stealth = 100
mgg.social= 100
mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

chars["lisa"].relmax
chars["lisa"].mood
chars.["lisa"].free

chars["ann"].relmax
chars["ann"].mood
chars["ann"].free

chars["alice"].relmax
chars["alice"].mood
chars["alice"].free

Mood Chart: (approx. range)
< -285
-284 ~ -165
-164 ~ -75
-74 ~ -15
-14 ~ 15
16 ~ 75
76 ~ 165
166 ~ 285
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart: (approx. range)
< -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Future stats:
mgg.massage
mgg.ero_massage
mgg.training
mgg.kissing
mgg.cuni
mgg.sex
mgg.anal
How do we do this for Android? The usual saveeditor doesn't work anymore!

Reactions: ArghDoe

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Go play the Original version... It has up to v13... Let's come back if this story extend up to v10

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Way to steal somebody's work, put little to no effort in it and call it your own.

Guys, just play the original game. Even unfinished it is better than this trash. Also, who the fuck would "continue" this game, while making us put up with Eric again? This is not a continuation, it's a scam.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry if I am just not seeing something, but how is the command to add money used? I have tinkered with all the others and managed to figure them out but I still cant get money to go up. Unless I am too early in the game.
On the first page there is a cheat that can be inputted into console for more money. I'm not playing the game, I have no interest in the game until Eric can be removed. Hopefully at that time someone will post what variable needs to be changed to remove him from the game immediately. I will not support this game as long as the Eric content is not avoidable. If some one makes a mod that allows for Eric's immediate removal and has a Patreon page, I will consider sending some money your way.

Reactions: Mayonesa

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Way to steal somebody's work, put little to no effort in it and call it your own.

Guys, just play the original game. Even unfinished it is better than this trash. Also, who the fuck would "continue" this game, while making us put up with Eric again? This is not a continuation, it's a scam.
I can't believe over 170 people support this. I guess one really is born every minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
People want to get rid of Eric, but they forget - that game exists, it's called Sisterly Lust. As for Eric, maybe he'd be more tolerable if he had an actual character beyond Human Pepe Le Pew.

Reactions: greenp and arimfan

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm...If the people will support this i think i'll wait till this one dies than reboot it by calling it Big Brother: Anther One and break this game down into chapthers that i will upload once every six months. Sounds like a plan, bet none of the patreons would be any the wiser.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
People want to get rid of Eric, but they forget - that game exists, it's called Sisterly Lust. As for Eric, maybe he'd be more tolerable if he had an actual character beyond Human Pepe Le Pew.
What's the point of remaking a game if EVERYTHING is exactly the same. The most obvious element to change to give this game some of its own identity is to make the NTR avoidable. It would also be the smart thing to do if money has any meaning to the developer. Look how many potential Patrons he has already lost.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm...If the people will support this i think i'll wait till this one dies than reboot it by calling it Big Brother: Anther One and break this game down into chapthers that i will upload once every six months. Sounds like a plan, bet none of the patreons would be any the wiser.
Don't steal my idea, read my review.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly Hale

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Ah, that game exists alright. It's called Big Brother v0.13.0.007 by Dark Silver, which allows you to get rid of Eric if you want to. (pay very close attention to that last point)

Sisterly Lust is a great game, don't get me wrong, but your argument makes no sense.

The dev here clearly states this is a continuation, so there's absolutely no reason for him to redo anything from the original game. NONE! Unless you want to milk the people who actually liked the original game and hope to see a conclusion to it.

You either continue the damn game with new content and progression, or you don't. I'm all for a continuation of Big Brother, but this isn't the right way to do it. I'm sorry, it just isn't.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hubvan and Arbe

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
There can be only one hairy ass in a bed. Eric got to go.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
Ah, that game exists alright. It's called Big Brother v0.13.0.007 by Dark Silver, which allows you to get rid of Eric if you want to. (pay very close attention to that last point)

Sisterly Lust is a great game, don't get me wrong, but your argument makes no sense.

The dev here clearly states this is a continuation, so there's absolutely no reason for him to redo anything from the original game. NONE! Unless you want to milk the people who actually liked the original game and hope to see a conclusion to it.

You either continue the damn game with new content and progression, or you don't. I'm all for a continuation of Big Brother, but this isn't the right way to do it. I'm sorry, it just isn't.

I agree I'll start supporting from version 14

Reactions: L0thar

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
I'm still waiting for BB:FF--Big Brother Finally Finished.
Along with the others, I won't support until the story is continued off of the original title.

If there is an option to boot Eric in this one, I'm game. But to be just a rehash of the others? No thanks. I'll play Glamour instead.
Best of luck to ya!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
While I appreciate getting the "likes" for my negative review, please write your own review because there is no way this thing deserves a rating of 3.5 stars.

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes