3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
None of them are your women. They are cartoons. The idea of a game has a possibility of failure. A competition even. Without either of those elements (which Eric includes) there is no game :)
Eric gets Ann without any competition. If there was actual competition there would be a possibility of avoiding all NTR not just some of it.

cypr

May 2, 2017
What's the point of remaking a game if EVERYTHING is exactly the same. The most obvious element to change to give this game some of its own identity is to make the NTR avoidable.
when i remember correctly plan was to fill the holes, like actually working cams, extending the story, maybe even more Eric content (because original just axed him after some updates) etc.
yes the current content is mostly exactly the same, some more images on a scene here and there ... at least the developing time is like the original...

if you want BB without NTR, then play Glamour. Darksilver imported a second storyline there for all BB incest-harem Fans.

Kyusei

Dec 6, 2018
Update 23/04/2020

There is a bug that crashes the game while saving. I'm trying to fix it and as soon as possible I will publish the revision with the bug fix. In the meantime, to save, use the F5 key.
C'e' un bug che durante il salvataggio manda in crash il gioco. Sto cercando di risolverlo e non appena possibile pubblichero' la revisione con il bug fix. Nel frattempo, per salvare, usate il tasto F5.

#############################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Big Brother Another Story" version "0.03.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
It is my first attempt to translate from Russian. It is to be considered an "alpha" version but nothing is ever enough for the divine Ann ...

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big Brother Another Story" versione "0.03.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
E' il mio primo tentativo di tradurre dal russo. E' da considerare una versione "alpha" ma nulla e' mai abbastanza per la divina Ann...

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
[/QUOTE apprezzo molto il vostro lavoro! Sapreste dirmi se ci sono altre traduzioni, di altri giochi?

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
What's the point of remaking a game if EVERYTHING is exactly the same. The most obvious element to change to give this game some of its own identity is to make the NTR avoidable. It would also be the smart thing to do if money has any meaning to the developer. Look how many potential Patrons he has already lost.
NTR supporters would be a must better source of income as non NTR peeps have much better options and won't fund something which has a blurred line between NTR and harem.

ginolino4

Jan 26, 2019
twice question ...
1 what are the differences between challenging eric or not?
2 how can i fuck some girl? I used the cheat and I almost finished the quest, but I'm not getting anything!

thanks mate

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If the flow chart is 1 of your creations then I have an edit for you to help with the "Lisa showing her breasts" portion at the bottom. In order to accomplish that you pretty much have to repeat the same thing you did before to get her to not wear her pants but it only takes 1 time of making mistakes for the last option to be available. Just an FYI ;)

Edit: 2 things:
1. Curious how this opportunity ("It's so much more fun") is triggered?
2. The option "Come on, Mom!..." in this scene View attachment 629833 has a persuasion check and was wondering IF there was a threshold before the check would pass rather than fail?
I have the same question as well! is it even possible to break that persuasion check? I've tried the "load game" technique too many times, and it always fails!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'm creating an On-Screen mod, if that works out well, then I guess it could also be used in Android build.
I appreciate it, please do port the mod inbuilt with the game. Because mods can't be used separately on Android so.

Also i just learned, the money cheat still works for Android. Before we used to tamper with the "money = xxx" code, now it's renamed to "mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx". So yeah, no problem there. But still, It'd be nice if somebody can tell is there a way to change persuasion points!

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I appreciate it, please do port the mod inbuilt with the game. Because mods can't be used separately on Android so.

Also i just learned, the money cheat still works for Android. Before we used to tamper with the "money = xxx" code, now it's renamed to "mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx". So yeah, no problem there. But still, It'd be nice if somebody can tell is there a way to change persuasion points!
All the possible cheat codes for the current version are available in the Cheat post: (including the Money cheat with screenshot)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/page-47#post-2933435

To change Persuasion points
mgg.social= 100

I would suggest you to go through the entire Cheat post, you can also find Relationship and Mood chart if you desire to tamper with!

Reactions: truerty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
twice question ...
1 what are the differences between challenging eric or not?
2 how can i fuck some girl? I used the cheat and I almost finished the quest, but I'm not getting anything!

thanks mate
1. If it is like BB then being friends with you can get money from eric but its not very much, you can make more from the web cams. It also allows eric to have Alice and mom and he takes over Lisa's sex ed training leaving Max with nothing.
In the original BB you do not get to see anything between eric and Max's sisters don't know yet if it will be the same here.
This part could be considered a form of NTR.

Going to war with eric you save Alice from him and Max gets to do the sex ed training with Lisa after he get the pic of eric spying on Alice.

Ann/mom is eric's girlfriend and not Max's so this is not NTR.

Once Kira arrives in original BB you are safe doing the 2 photo shoots but not the 3 am stuff with Kira like the kissing training she will give to Max and the BJ Max can get from her. In this version of the game its not in yet so will have to wait for it but eric takes over Kira to because he also uses secret camera's to catch her and Max in the lounge has oral sex.

On #2 you can't yet.
Kira will the the first one you can fuck and then Alice with her blog and or spider quests.
Then followed by anal with Lisa 7 times a week and 2 with a double with Kira.
Then mom.
(Just remember this is all in the original and if dev follows that then it will happen that way but we will have to wait on that anyway.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All the possible cheat codes for the current version are available in the Cheat post: (including the Money cheat with screenshot)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/page-47#post-2933435

mgg.social= 100

I would suggest you to go through the entire Cheat post, you can also find Relationship and Mood chart if you desire to tamper with!
If this dev is following the same as darksilver did then there will be triggers for quest in the first 100 points and if you cheat during the first 100 points you can block content from going off.
Need someone who knows how to look in the code and see if it is the same way in the version of the game.

Reactions: omocik

ginolino4

Jan 26, 2019
1. If it is like BB then being friends with you can get money from eric but its not very much, you can make more from the web cams. It also allows eric to have Alice and mom and he takes over Lisa's sex ed training leaving Max with nothing.
In the original BB you do not get to see anything between eric and Max's sisters don't know yet if it will be the same here.
This part could be considered a form of NTR.

Going to war with eric you save Alice from him and Max gets to do the sex ed training with Lisa after he get the pic of eric spying on Alice.

Ann/mom is eric's girlfriend and not Max's so this is not NTR.

Once Kira arrives in original BB you are safe doing the 2 photo shoots but not the 3 am stuff with Kira like the kissing training she will give to Max and the BJ Max can get from her. In this version of the game its not in yet so will have to wait for it but eric takes over Kira to because he also uses secret camera's to catch her and Max in the lounge has oral sex.

On #2 you can't yet.
Kira will the the first one you can fuck and then Alice with her blog and or spider quests.
Then followed by anal with Lisa 7 times a week and 2 with a double with Kira.
Then mom.
(Just remember this is all in the original and if dev follows that then it will happen that way but we will have to wait on that anyway.)
thanks for the detailed explain!

Reactions: a1fox3

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

mgg.social= 100

That's awesome! Tysm

Edit: Sorry but i can't find the mgg.social in the save file!

Last edited:

Kyuseishu00

Dec 30, 2018
Update 23/04/2020

There is a bug that crashes the game while saving. I'm trying to fix it and as soon as possible I will publish the revision with the bug fix. In the meantime, to save, use the F5 key.
C'e' un bug che durante il salvataggio manda in crash il gioco. Sto cercando di risolverlo e non appena possibile pubblichero' la revisione con il bug fix. Nel frattempo, per salvare, usate il tasto F5.

#############################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Big Brother Another Story" version "0.03.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
It is my first attempt to translate from Russian. It is to be considered an "alpha" version but nothing is ever enough for the divine Ann ...

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big Brother Another Story" versione "0.03.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
E' il mio primo tentativo di tradurre dal russo. E' da considerare una versione "alpha" ma nulla e' mai abbastanza per la divina Ann...

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
1587734971432.png quando cerco di salvare, o in diverse animazioni

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What pissed me off is the false promises of him, long time ago, when people beggining to complain about eric, he said that eric was needed for the player develop, what if the game has any kind of ntr will be avoiable (like the Tyrant, if you have low points she fuck others), and in the end therer is no options, the game is just a cheap copy/paste of the old one, there is some little changes, yes, but he pick those people that liked the original, that wanted to see more of history and copy without any change. If he wanted the game be a pure voyeurism /ntr simulator i have no problems, but i wish that he was open about, but of course, if he made that, we wont have 172 patreons, my guess is that in at some time, he will abandon this game, and some time later, another one will be back, with another "dev" name, with exactly the same history. I like the idea of the game, i never liked eric, thats a cheap purpose for a game, the only thing that i can thing is good is the models.

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
I tried this game but i really don't see the point atm or am i missing something? Its pretty much the same thing as the original but packing much much less content at this point. People wanting to play big brother are far better off playing the original at this point surely?

Reactions: a1q
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes