3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Why not use the models and make a different game altogether? Why ride on the coat tails of the Big Brother name to market this game? You don't want this game to compared to the original...you changed a few gameplay aspects but overall the story is the same. Can it change going forward? Sure....but if the fist two acts of this story are the same as the abandoned original, this isn't a different game. It's a remake that changes the ending.
Using your idea of ACTS, I would say that we are only part way thru Act 1. Having said that, we are seeing changes in Act 1 that hopefully will grow as move on. So, yes we have a VERY similar (mostly the same so far) START to the game, but hopefully as we finish Act 1 and move into Act 2 we will see a shift to being a DIFFERENT story.

As for the END: Well to change the end you need to make changes throughout the start and middle. With enough changes (and we have several already) things move from remake to new/different.

Just a thought.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
NTR games never make as much as non-games. When NTR supporters try to deny it, the game that they all point to is the original BB which, as has been discussed here, DS rush Eric out because of all the hate he got. There are more non-NTR games BECAUSE they make more money. Obviously if NTR games were just as successful, there would be more NTR games.
NTR haters never stop complaining that so many games have NTR though

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you. You were very helpful as usual.
Hey, I finally got the persuasion check option for Mom with nightie. Instead of "Open door" I chose to knock and give her the gift. This time the Per Check option % was there and with enough luck you pass and she gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Why not use the models and make a different game altogether? Why ride on the coat tails of the Big Brother name to market this game? You don't want this game to compared to the original...you changed a few gameplay aspects but overall the story is the same. Can it change going forward? Sure....but if the fist two acts of this story are the same as the abandoned original, this isn't a different game. It's a remake that changes the ending.

In all honesty, you should've just used the models and made a new game with a different title. Big Brother is a cursed title. Nothing good ever comes from it.
A cursed title? come on man, I know the reason you said that is because your hatred for ntr :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game is cool. Although I hate NTR ...

I feel like killing Eric. The game could have that option ... : D
If this dev follows the original you will either be able to make him a sex slave or the mob kills him, will just have to wait and find out which way the dev goes with it.

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: omocik and Hagbard

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
To be honest. I'm still waiting to see why Eric is needed at all. Was Eric the reason why Max start using the lessons with Lisa to see her naked? not really. Was he needed for most of the "opportunities" that are already in the game? not really. Will he be needed for Max to get sex with Kira when she is finally in the game? not really.

The only thing for what I can see Eric as needed in the game, is to show us that Ann isn't really a bright person, and that she is easy as fuck. Bringing her new boyfriend to your home when you actually don't know him that well, having him giving orders to your family, having him giving an ultimatum to her kid while she doesn't see or care about anything but fucking Eric all over the place while her kids are still home, all this shows Ann isn't very bright or smart tbh. That's the only thing I can see Eric being useful for right now. Otherwise he isn't needed for Max to keep scaling things with his family. It will become more aparent when Kira is in game, because if Max was still strugling to scale things with his family, aunt Kira should help him, again, without Eric being needed so...Still waiting to see the "Eric is needed for Max to do things", that the dev said.

Eric isn't needed, but it's the easy way. It also brings in the NTR, since the mom is a future LI and she wasn't with Eric since the introduction but instead she gets with Eric after the game started, it is a NTR situation. Then the game becomes, grind money to challenge Eric, get to see afew nipples while Eric is fucking girls and later on, challenge him and maybe win. But to that you will have to grind a lot, and then when you finally get rid of Eric, you will have to keep grinding for a few versions before you can have sex with the family (excluding Kira).

But well I don't really see the "dev of this game of 'his'" being really worried about anything we say, as long as there are people paying him to see "another story" he doesn't really care. He is getting money doing the same game, in ren'py with few original events/dialogues/opportunities and adding animations that many people won't see because it involves Eric and Ann. But well if people would pay for that, to each their own, I won't pay shit to see the same game but worse, because at least in the original BB I can mod it to get rid of Eric but here I can't even cheat money without breaking the game, or using old saves, even if the dev said the save problems will be fixed in the next version, who will believe him when he promissed another story and the option to avoid NTR and Eric but then said he is needed.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Ok if you give me a moment to get that set up I will post it.
OK, here is no reason to rush mate.
I was thinking that you could also include a save from the end of this version of the game, with all the tasks.
Someone will ask for it sooner or later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To be honest. I'm still waiting to see why Eric is needed at all. Was Eric the reason why Max start using the lessons with Lisa to see her naked? not really. Was he needed for most of the "opportunities" that are already in the game? not really. Will he be needed for Max to get sex with Kira when she is finally in the game? not really.

The only thing for what I can see Eric as needed in the game, is to show us that Ann isn't really a bright person, and that she is easy as fuck. Bringing her new boyfriend to your home when you actually don't know him that well, having him giving orders to your family, having him giving an ultimatum to her kid while she doesn't see or care about anything but fucking Eric all over the place while her kids are still home, all this shows Ann isn't very bright or smart tbh. That's the only thing I can see Eric being useful for right now. Otherwise he isn't needed for Max to keep scaling things with his family. It will become more aparent when Kira is in game, because if Max was still strugling to scale things with his family, aunt Kira should help him, again, without Eric being needed so...Still waiting to see the "Eric is needed for Max to do things", that the dev said.

Eric isn't needed, but it's the easy way. It also brings in the NTR, since the mom is a future LI and she wasn't with Eric since the introduction but instead she gets with Eric after the game started, it is a NTR situation. Then the game becomes, grind money to challenge Eric, get to see afew nipples while Eric is fucking girls and later on, challenge him and maybe win. But to that you will have to grind a lot, and then when you finally get ride off Eric, you will have to keep grinding for a few versions before you can have sex with the family (excluding Kira).

But well I don't really see the "dev of this game of 'his'" being really worried about anything we say, as long as there are people paying him to see "another story" he doesn't really care. He is getting money doing the same game, in ren'py with few original events/dialogues/opportunities and adding animations that many people won't see because it involves Eric and Ann. But well if people would pay for that, to each their own, I won't pay shit to see the same game but worse, because at least in the original BB I can mod it to get ride of Eric but here I can't even cheat money without breaking the game, or using old saves, even if the dev said the save problems will be fixed in the next version, who will believe him when he promissed another story and the option to avoid NTR and Eric but then said he is needed.
It was to slow down Max so the game would last longer and darksilver had more plans for eric but he got mad at us here at F95 and took the game in a different way.
Up till v.9 or so there was going to be a romance route for Lisa and Max but he got mad at us for pirating his game here at F95 and is why his new game needed connection to the internet to play, still the new game got pirated to and I have not seen him here very often any more.

Dark Silver was Last seen Jan 30, 2018.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I fail to see what the Objection is ERIC may not be strictly nesassery for the story or game.
But he dosn't show us Ann isn't bright but that she is Submissive and damaged.
which is sort of explained by Kira later in the original game.
Ann was the victim of a sexual predator when Ann and Kira were both young if memorry serves.

And I don't like NTR as such but the reason I didn't mind ERIC in the original game is it was fun to get rid of him.
I loved cockblocking him when you interupted his TV night with Ann.

It's just a shame there wasn't more of that like walking in on him when he was haveing your Clare's fashion show for him.
Bagging on the bathroom door in the moring demanding to pee while he's trying to shag Ann
and maybe finding a ways to keep aunty out of his grasp when he has blackmail he's trying to use on her which this time dosn't involve handing over your Big Sis.

I dunno like maybe walking in the room with mom to watch TV just as he's about to try shaging aunty that would of been hilarious for me atleast .

It would of been more fun keeping ERIC ingame abit longer if there had been much more ingenious way to cockblock of him all the time by the MC.

Just Sayin.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes