3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Here are the saves for being a friend or enemy of Eric with the girls getting their respective gifts on Thursday with a significant amount of money left over. IF you want to continue earning more money then every morning pull you money and buy at least 4 advertisements or more and keep earning.
Eric Friend: 2-1-LT1.save
Eric Friend: 2-2-LT1.save
View attachment 631665 View attachment 631663
Thanks, mate.
Now I can calmly think about the question: play or not play? that is the question

By the way, both files are described as Eric Friend
Which one is enemy?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Seeing a1fox3 answer questions here is bringing back some memories *tears rolling down my cheeks*

Could you please point me to the original post giving you that advice and to your additional comments? $400 a day sounds insane at that stage of the game!
Well I will say that if you want to look for yourself I just posted 2 saves that gave the girls their gifts on Thursday and all you have to do is buy 2-4 advertisements every morning and just stand in the Living room/lounge, but I will find the post for you.

Reactions: Aristos

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Seeing a1fox3 answer questions here is bringing back some memories *tears rolling down my cheeks*

Could you please point me to the original post giving you that advice and to your additional comments? $400 a day sounds insane at that stage of the game!
This is the post from Shiva that gave that information and after testing it with SEVERAL starts I can confirm that you earn well more than enough for your needs.

-Tip for making MONEY-

The easiest way I have found to make money is to have the original camera ONLY. At this point of development I find it BEST to NOT buy more cameras. With only 1 camera you can move time forward while in THAT room (living room/lounge/den/kitchen) and viewers increases. Doing this I can get 300+ money every day when I buy 2 (TWO) advertising packages every morning.

Hope that helps (and this doesn't get changed).

P.S. Ordering food and cleaning the pool also help.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well I will say that if you want to look for yourself I just posted 2 saves that gave the girls their gifts on Thursday and all you have to do is buy 2-4 advertisements every morning and just stand in the Living room/lounge, but I will find the post for you.
No need to anymore, don't worry, but thank you very much for the offer!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Dracconis69 gave us this link a few pages earlier. You won't find anything better right now.

Also here is the WT I was talking about if you would take a look at it as well Max.
View attachment Big Brother Walkthrough v.0.6. By TroopJunior - PDF Free Download.pdf

You can also view this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/
Yes I remember this when playing original BB. It is very close to this, just needs to change a small amount. My worry is that, what if a lot changes for next update. On PATREON there is some hint of this. If it is not to much trouble to make WT then he may not mind the change. It could still work out with next update, even if we must start over. I don't know if I can be a help to him, but if so I would be happy to. I play this game so much that maybe I can proof/play it for testing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm one of those who can't wait to have Eric sleeping with the fish again. Or being pegged for the rest of his life.
I'll have to make up my mind again, honestly I don't remember which one I chose back then.
I played BB well over 100 times and I'm about 50/50 on that.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
It was to slow down Max so the game would last longer and darksilver had more plans for eric but he got mad at us here at F95 and took the game in a different way.
Up till v.9 or so there was going to be a romance route for Lisa and Max but he got mad at us for pirating his game here at F95 and is why his new game needed connection to the internet to play, still the new game got pirated to and I have not seen him here very often any more.

Dark Silver was Last seen Jan 30, 2018.
Yeah, I know why DS did what he did and why he added Eric and all that. What I mean with my post is, why Aleksey90 said Eric was needed in this game. All my post was meant to this "remake", I thought it was clear but maybe not :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: a1fox3

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Eric gets Ann without any competition. If there was actual competition there would be a possibility of avoiding all NTR not just some of it.
It is not really a fair fight, 15 yrs old manlet perv boy against a grown up wealthy alpha-male.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

1. Patron
    Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yes I remember this when playing original BB. It is very close to this, just needs to change a small amount. My worry is that, what if a lot changes for next update. On PATREON there is some hint of this. If it is not to much trouble to make WT then he may not mind the change. It could still work out with next update, even if we must start over. I don't know if I can be a help to him, but if so I would be happy to. I play this game so much that maybe I can proof/play it for testing.
That is why I asked (and I still think that this is the right way) for someone familiar with the current game to update the walkthrough.
As you have noticed, we cannot assume that the old walkthrough will be useful later.
Confusion will only get worse.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I fail to see what the Objection is ERIC may not be strictly nesassery for the story or game.
But he dosn't show us Ann isn't bright but that she is Submissive and damaged.
which is sort of explained by Kira later in the original game.
Ann was the victim of a sexual predator when Ann and Kira were both young if memorry serves.

And I don't like NTR as such but the reason I didn't mind ERIC in the original game is it was fun to get rid of him.
I loved cockblocking him when you interupted his TV night with Ann.

It's just a shame there wasn't more of that like walking in on him when he was haveing your Clare's fashion show for him.
Bagging on the bathroom door in the moring demanding to pee while he's trying to shag Ann
and maybe finding a ways to keep aunty out of his grasp when he has blackmail he's trying to use on her which this time dosn't involve handing over your Big Sis.

I dunno like maybe walking in the room with mom to watch TV just as he's about to try shaging aunty that would of been hilarious for me atleast .

It would of been more fun keeping ERIC ingame abit longer if there had been much more ingenious way to cockblock of him all the time by the MC.

Just Sayin.
You said it yourself, the story of Ann was told to us by Kira, not Eric. He isn't really needed, not her nor in the original, it was just a plot point to not have to do any sex scene with Max until later on, to delay and keep the sex scene with Max, in the next update or the next one and so, people would keep paying to see the sex scenes of the "Mc" and with Eric there DS had a way to keep milking that, to keep delaying it, same as his "vision of incest".

But if you start a "new game", saying you will make it different, you will make it complete, things will get more logic behind, things will be overall better. If you have a point like Eric there who is not really needed, then it just became lost words.

It's like making a shooter and to progress story you make an unavoidable lvl of platform, like old platform games, but it explain some story, it isn't really needed. Then someone came and said I will make the same game but better and still have the platform lvl because "it is needed", instead of looking for a better way of making it.

If Eric is a plot point "needed", I'm sure there is a better way for it to happen without needing Eric. Ann is submissive and may have a trauma, but people with trauma generally acts more carefull around others, they don't bring their new boyfriend to live with them, the second day the date, sorry that's just something a really dumb person would do, it's even worse if you have a trauma of being abussed and kidnaped, she trusting that easy in Eric doesn't show a woman with a trauma, it shows a dumb woman, not very bright who seems to not have learnt a thing from her trauma.

If you love or like to cockblock Eric, good for you, I like to have my LI being mine alone, so I don't like Eric and since he isn't more than a "walking plot point" to the dev, it's even worse. Making a rival to awake the MC is just a cheap way of moving things, it's the easy way.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020

1. Patron
    Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.
Yes, I have seen you post this, some other times, but the thing Aleksey90 doesn't answer is when. When will we be able to get rid of Eric? In which update? will there be an option when that update comes to not see Eric at all? things like that aren't answered ever.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
That is why I asked (and I still think that this is the right way) for someone familiar with the current game to update the walkthrough.
As you have noticed, we cannot assume that the old walkthrough will be useful later.
Well right now considering the only true pressure/stress of this version of the game is to get the dress and swimsuit before Eric does there really is no need for a walk-through. However, that being said I am/will be modifying the original BB WT as this game gets updated to reflect this version.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yes I agree with you, I think Dracconis69 is the right one to do this. I just hope he doesn't go through a lot of trouble, just to have to change it a lot in one month. But like he said, it should not be a lot of trouble to change that WT to fit this game as is.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, I also think that this is not an easy task.
Simply as the development unfolds the walkthrough with further events without haste.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yes, I have seen you post this, some other times, but the thing Aleksey90 doesn't answer is when. When will we be able to get rid of Eric? In which update? will there be an option when that update comes to not see Eric at all? things like that aren't answered ever.
Ok I will ask him, don't no if he will answer but I'm a $20 PATREON so maybe. I would like to know about chance of Eric-Alice Eric-Lisa, I hope it's 0%.

Reactions: Mayonesa
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes