3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Anybody has a sort of Walkthrought ? Because I bought NIGHTIE but I cant give it to any one and it still appears in my shop. Can someone help me ? thanks

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Hi, me again but Im stuck at the schoolgirl opportunitie. She is at the max mood and max relationship, what can I do guys ?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, me again but Im stuck at the schoolgirl opportunitie. She is at the max mood and max relationship, what can I do guys ?
Dracconis69 gave us this link a few pages earlier. You won't find anything better right now.

Also here is the WT I was talking about if you would take a look at it as well Max.
View attachment Big Brother Walkthrough v.0.6. By TroopJunior - PDF Free Download.pdf

You can also view this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Seeing a1fox3 answer questions here is bringing back some memories *tears rolling down my cheeks*

Well with what was suggested to me and what I put in my comment I am earning somewhere in the neighborhood of $400 a day at the start before buying advertisements each morning and as the amount goes up I buy more advertisements and am now earning about 5-600 a day with just 1 camera.
Could you please point me to the original post giving you that advice and to your additional comments? $400 a day sounds insane at that stage of the game!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where can I find a book on online store? I found nothing, almost 3 hours wasted for an opportunity:WutFace: View attachment 631630
It takes time and a few weeks before the books will show up, I am up to book 3 after many weeks of in game play.
Show us your quest for the books you are trying to find.

If its for Alice did you find her book in her room yet?
If so did you check it out on the on line search yet?

Reactions: Clitbait

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seeing a1fox3 answer questions here is bringing back some memories *tears rolling down my cheeks*

Could you please point me to the original post giving you that advice and to your additional comments? $400 a day sounds insane at that stage of the game!
How do you think I was going to hit 20,000 post first for this site. :ROFLMAO: :p ;)

As for the 400 a day it is very easy to do with just 1 camera, you just stay all day long in the lounge after buying 2 adds each day.

Wake up at 6 am buy 2 adds then go to the lounge and just stay there all day long and build up the viewers.
Don't do any thing else and it can even hit 600 a day but you can not do anything else.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Awn0021 and Aristos

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Where can I find a book on online store? I found nothing, almost 3 hours wasted for an opportunity:WutFace: View attachment 631630
If you are looking for the books to give Alice they show up SLOWLY. The first takes a couple days after you talk to her about what she's reading, then it's a week or more before the others start to appear (one at a time with similar waits). The only other book is the one for cameras, and that one takes about a day AFTER you do a search for the camera info online.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Clitbait

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
Which book are you looking for?
It takes time and a few weeks before the books will show up, I am up to book 3 after many weeks of in game play.
Show us your quest for the books you are trying to find.

If its for Alice did you find her book in her room yet?
If so did you check it out on the on line search yet?
Book for camera not for alice, because what i read from walkthrough ,unpack box,go to lounge or living room for camera, and then book on online shop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Book for camera not for alice, because what i read from walkthrough ,unpack box,go to lounge or living room for camera, and then book on online shop
You first must research it in the computer. BigBrother_AnotherStory 2020-04-24 14-27-40-17.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How do you think I was going to hit 20,000 post first for this site. :ROFLMAO: :p ;)

As for the 400 a day it is very easy to do with just 1 camera, you just stay all day long in the lounge after buying 2 adds each day.

Wake up at 6 am buy 2 adds then go to the lounge and just stay there all day long and build up the viewers.
Don't do any thing else and it can even hit 600 a day but you can not do anything else.
Jesus F* C*! Is that how it works? You get paid if there's someone in the room even if they're not doing anything interesting?
WOW! That's so stupid!
Thanks for the advice.

Anyway, I must warn people that I cheated for money and nothing broke in my game BUT I always made sure to cheat only the amount of money I needed every time. Today Alice's dress, tomorrow Lisa's bikini, etc.
It seemed to work perfectly so far.

Reactions: Shiva0067

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jesus F* C*! Is that how it works? You get paid if there's someone in the room even if they're not doing anything interesting?
WOW! That's so stupid!
Thanks for the advice.

Anyway, I must warn people that I cheated for money and nothing broke in my game BUT I always made sure to cheat only the amount of money I needed every time. Today Alice's dress, tomorrow Lisa's bikini, etc.
It seemed to work perfectly so far.
On the Thursday just before you must buy them you can take out a loan so there is no need to cheat money.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm one of those who can't wait to have Eric sleeping with the fish again. Or being pegged for the rest of his life.
I'll have to make up my mind again, honestly I don't remember which one I chose back then.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On the Thursday just before you must buy them you can take out a loan so there is no need to cheat money.
Yeah, I know.
Fuck the establishment and those capitalistic pigs! I will carve out a future for myself in an honest and humble way.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Now you shot me.
OK, give both, I'll think about it later.
Here are the saves for being a friend or enemy of Eric with the girls getting their respective gifts on Thursday with a significant amount of money left over. IF you want to continue earning more money then every morning pull you money and buy at least 4 advertisements or more and keep earning.
Eric Friend: 2-1-LT1.save
Eric Enemy: 2-2-LT1.save
View attachment 2-2-LT1.save View attachment 2-1-LT1.save

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes