3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I don’t mean to be negative, just a tongue-in-cheek: Last time Alexey thought he “knew the answer” he forecasted remake to catch up original BBAS storyline by the end of this Summer.

Anyways by all means let the man do his thing. We wish him all the best!
When I said that only he can answer this question, it is because he is the one who knows how much content in the new version of the game is going to be added before reaching the end point of the previous version. If anyone has the ability to estimate the approximate time based on this knowledge, it would be him.
And if it estimate the time, this time determination will definitely have changes. Because of unplanned events, problems in making the game, testing and finding bugs, fixing bugs, and many other things that cannot be given an exact timeline. A small problem in the process of making the game can delay everything even for a week or more. All of these can cause the possibility of making a mistake in determining the time set , especially for a large amount of content.
Also In many cases, things are not as simple as they seem and there will be a possibility of mistakes.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It won't be the same game as the old version anyway. We already have new content in the rebuild and for all we were told, the two Eric paths will be merged into one. What else is going through changes or will be added or removed, we don't know.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello, I just found this game while searching incest,
Ntr avoidable?
Which version I have to download 0.03 or 0.9?
Is 0.3 is remake ?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, I just found this game while searching incest,
Ntr avoidable?
Which version I have to download 0.03 or 0.9?
Is 0.3 is remake ?
Which version of the game you choose to play is up to you. The older version currently has more content, but it has been abandoned and will not be updated again. At the same time, it is more difficult in the gameplay. On the other hand, the new version is easier to play and it has less content than the previous version, but it will be updated.

Regarding NTR, it depends on your personal definition of NTR. Some players consider the contents of the previous version as "Not NTR at all", and others consider this amount as "too much". So it depends on you. But in response to you, I must say that some of what is considered as NTR in this game is unavoidable (at least in the previous version), but the rest of it is avoidable based on how the players play. In the new version, based on what has been published so far, no content has been published in this category.

If you haven't played this game before and you don't know anything about it, I suggest you to use the new version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allen0206

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Which version of the game you choose to play is up to you. The older version currently has more content, but it has been abandoned and will not be updated again. At the same time, it is more difficult in the gameplay. On the other hand, the new version is easier to play and it has less content than the previous version, but it will be updated.

Regarding NTR, it depends on your personal definition of NTR. Some players consider the contents of the previous version as "Not NTR at all", and others consider this amount as "too much". So it depends on you. But in response to you, I must say that some of what is considered as NTR in this game is unavoidable (at least in the previous version), but the rest of it is avoidable based on how the players play. In the new version, based on what has been published so far, no content has been published in this category.

If you haven't played this game before and you don't know anything about it, I suggest you to use the new version of the game.
I never tried this Gamez it's my first time,so I will play the new version 0.3.
Thansk

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Interesting…

At this early stage of their relations, original BB Ann used to go berserk after Max for his "mere stroll" by Bathroom glass doors.

I wonder what sort of reaction on Ann’s part Alexey prepares for this sort of …mischief.

It can’t be mere spanking or something like that.

I understand the urge to faster the slowburn given it is BB iteration Number X. I welcome it.

Hopefully, Alexey will not go too fast too far, however. As the practical matter, this kind of story essentially ends itself the moment two leads conjoin genitals.

Just my 2c.

P.S. The art is as great as ever. Thanks for sharing!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes