3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
And Renpy.

We're veeery early in the story. Aunt Kira hasn't shown up and while Lisa's schoolmate has been mentioned, Olivia is absent.
That is very true, some don't know yet but even though you can play current update indefinitely, we will start next update from 2nd Thursday. We're only 2 weeks in. PATREON has save download to start next update, that starts you out at 2nd Thursday. I posted link a few pages back. Otherwise we must start over. I hope Olivia is in this game, but I have no word as of yet.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm interested to see how the new guy writes in Eric. Original was like the prick had mind control powers or some crap. Suddenly, a stolen wallet reveal changes all that, and they go from eating from his palm, blindly accepting everything he said and did, to kicking him out...just wasn't believable. The aunt was the only one with balls, and she was the only real whore in the family that would have fallen for a guy like Eric.
I just hope how the MC gets rid of him is a bit more satisfying. After the prick is gotten rid of, the MC will hopefully get some fire and brimstone choices to make on how to punish the family, especially the mother and big sister.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
That is very true, some don't know yet but even though you can play current update indefinitely, we will start next update from 2nd Thursday. We're only 2 weeks in. PATREON has save download to start next update, that starts you out at 2nd Thursday. I posted link a few pages back. Otherwise we must start over. I hope Olivia is in this game, but I have no word as of yet.
What about Kate? Has anything been mentioned in Patreon about that branch of the story ?

i hope he docent add Kate in this game i hate her she ruins the game.
Have to agree with you. Didn't like her part in the story at all. And the fact that sex with Alice only started because of her, was even worse. I really hope Aleksey changes that part entirely.

Reactions: Tirael and L0thar

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Previews are becoming more and more interesting. It looks like Aleksey has more interesting game ideas than Darksilver.
This game can gain a second, maybe even better life.
I am always trying to remain calm but I must admit that I am looking forward to continuing.
One of the problems DS had (other than lazy writing and abandoning ideas too quickly) was the "one and done". Every event was the same thing, and once you progressed to the next story point, events that other people would expand on were just scrapped (or, even worse, remained the same thing). These previews hint at a progessive event chain, which I hope will be a good thing. I too am in the cautious camp and will see how this continues. So far, I'm not convinced about the difference in story since Aleksey has taken the exact same dialogue as DS, as well as the "no-choice option" for the breakfast and dinner scenes. Nothing worse than not being able to fast forward a scene we've all seen a dozen times before by putting in an "option" that has no effect what-so-ever.

Reactions: tankdick

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What about Kate? Has anything been mentioned in Patreon about that branch of the story ?

Have to agree with you. Didn't like her part in the story at all. And the fact that sex with Alice only started because of her, was even worse. I really hope Aleksey changes that part entirely.
No, no word about Kate. I'm thinking about asking Aleksey if he has plains for Olivia and or Kate, I'll post his reply, if and when I receive it. I'm hoping for Olivia, but no Kate, although I would like to see some Alice/Kira, Alice/Lisa. Oh and of course Max/Alice.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
No, no word about Kate. I'm thinking about asking Aleksey if he has plains for Olivia and or Kate, I'll post his reply, if and when I receive it. I'm hoping for Olivia, but no Kate, although I would like to see some Alice/Kira, Alice/Lisa. Oh and of course Max/Alice.
Remind me who is Kate please? Was she the lesbian GF of Kate? If yes, she was a good addition to the story IMO.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My advice will be to keep Kate,Olivia etc for next year.This year he must concentrate on the family.
After all we still are waiting Kira.

Reactions: Tirael

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Remind me who is Kate please? Was she the lesbian GF of Kate? If yes, she was a good addition to the story IMO.
Yes, Kate was Alice's GF. To each his on of course, but dominant females is not my thing. I will say this, Kate was good at it.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, Kate was Alice's GF. To each his on of course, but dominant females is not my thing. I will say this, Kate was good at it.
"I will say this, Kate was good at it" maybe even too good. I think Kate's dominance over Alice could be one of the main reasons why Alice blackmailed Lisa and Max later. Alice does not hurt a few spanking but I hope that Aleksey will not go too far in this direction. I would not like history to repeat itself.

Reactions: greenymph

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
...wish for a Mod/Cheat to change...

On-Screen cheat is in-progress
1. Cheat Menu will be displayed in the Character List menu.
View attachment 633595
2. There will be buttons to increase or decrease the value. If you do have suggestions kindly let me know.
View attachment 633596
On-Screen Cheat Mod is ready!

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-0.51440/

Take a glimpse of features in the Screenshots :cool:

bb-cheat.jpg

bb-cheat-panel-00.jpg bb-cheat-panel-01.jpg bb-cheat-panel-02a.jpg bb-cheat-panel-02b.jpg

Also supports Russian!
(for more language support in future, Language translation codes provided in the Cheat Mod post link)

bb-cheat-panel-03.jpg

Last edited:

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
"I will say this, Kate was good at it" maybe even too good. I think Kate's dominance over Alice could be one of the main reasons why Alice blackmailed Lisa and Max later. Alice does not hurt a few spanking but I hope that Aleksey will not go too far in this direction. I would not like history to repeat itself.
Exactly. Alice's arc just got worse and worse with Kate influence over her. Which was agonizing to me because Alice is my favourite.
Lisa catching Max and Alice in bed was such an arousing moment that could had so much possibilities, and it got absolutly ruined because the forced dom/sub branch that Kate brought to the story. The whole blackmail part was a letdown...

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Exactly. Alice's arc just got worse and worse with Kate influence over her. Which was agonizing to me because Alice is my favourite.
Lisa catching Max and Alice in bed was such an arousing moment that could had so much possibilities, and it got absolutly ruined because the forced dom/sub branch that Kate brought to the story. The whole blackmail part was a letdown...
Yes, but maybe it happened because, as a1fox3 wrote Darksilver at some point, how to put it mildly, he got angry and offended, which resulted in immersed action of the game in an increasingly swamp. We can hope that Aleksey will lead threads differently.

Reactions: greenymph
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes