3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Alice's arc just got worse and worse with Kate influence over her. Which was agonizing to me because Alice is my favourite.
Lisa catching Max and Alice in bed was such an arousing moment that could had so much possibilities, and it got absolutly ruined because the forced dom/sub branch that Kate brought to the story. The whole blackmail part was a letdown...
That wasn't Kate's influence, that was DS's lazy writing. Alice was the (dare I say) standard tough chick who was actually a sub, but instead of replacing Kate as the dom, Kate just stepped down on her own for some reason when Max got to the next level with Alice (which also was the dumbest thing ever. "Oh, you let me sleep with my girlfriend? Cool, I won't boss her around anymore since you're such a nice guy"). And that vacuum it created was filled with Alice, because, why exactly? She wanted to try the dom side of things? Yeah, guess she missed the start of the game where she was the dom in the family, pushing everyone around. I have no problem with Kate's influence, but I'd rather not do another swap like in the original. I'm fine with replacing her and making her a sub, or even keeping her as the dom (as long as I can get some fun time with Alice, hell, she could even give me a couple of pointers with Lisa if Aleksey goes that route), but Alice has no place as a dom. What did she even do as a dom anyway? Make us fuck Kate and Lisa without participating? That's not dom stuff. The only sexual activity we had with Alice was the webcam stuff and the blowjob on the couch... wait, did we still have that or was that removed because we "moved on"?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That wasn't Kate's influence, that was DS's lazy writing. Alice was the (dare I say) standard tough chick who was actually a sub, but instead of replacing Kate as the dom, Kate just stepped down on her own for some reason when Max got to the next level with Alice (which also was the dumbest thing ever. "Oh, you let me sleep with my girlfriend? Cool, I won't boss her around anymore since you're such a nice guy"). And that vacuum it created was filled with Alice, because, why exactly? She wanted to try the dom side of things? Yeah, guess she missed the start of the game where she was the dom in the family, pushing everyone around. I have no problem with Kate's influence, but I'd rather not do another swap like in the original. I'm fine with replacing her and making her a sub, or even keeping her as the dom (as long as I can get some fun time with Alice, hell, she could even give me a couple of pointers with Lisa if Aleksey goes that route), but Alice has no place as a dom. What did she even do as a dom anyway? Make us fuck Kate and Lisa without participating? That's not dom stuff. The only sexual activity we had with Alice was the webcam stuff and the blowjob on the couch... wait, did we still have that or was that removed because we "moved on"?
So far I would say, all will have a much softer side, with Aleksey. I guess we'll have to wait and see. As for Kate not sure she will even be in this version. Almost certain, not the next update. Aleksey said " most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05" I would think if Kate was going to be in this game, same as original, she would need to be in before 0.05.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So far I would say, all will have a much softer side, with Aleksey. I guess we'll have to wait and see. As for Kate not sure she will even be in this version. Almost certain, not the next update. Aleksey said " most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05" I would think if Kate was going to be in this game, same as original, she would need to be in before 0.05.
I hope she is. The more women to fuck, the better (plus we could even doubleteam Alice). Also, since this will be different than the original, I'm sure there will be other ways to get rid of Eric ourselves, rather than rely on other people. Again, asking other people for help isn't really alpha male style.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I hope she is. The more women to fuck, the better (plus we could even doubleteam Alice). Also, since this will be different than the original, I'm sure there will be other ways to get rid of Eric ourselves, rather than rely on other people. Again, asking other people for help isn't really alpha male style.
Ok, we certainly agree that Max should take care of Eric on his on. Although, in a 1v1 fight with Eric, Max is toast. I hope Max can use his brains, and find a way to defeat Eric. With the right "attitude adjustment" if you know what I mean, Kate would fit just fine. Of course, that's just my opinion. I would love to double team Alice with any of the lady's in this game. I hope Max will get away from all this peeking, and be a real alpha male, involved with the girls. By that I mean the only male, of course. If Max only used peeking, to find out, things he needs to know about someone, that's fine. This is Aleksey's game, I hope he plains for Max, "the alpha" male role.

Reactions: Lussunlora

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Well, be it lazy writing or not, the introduction of Kate in the story just devalued the progress with Alice completly to me. Up until then, it had always been Max finding out ways to corrupt her little by little, getting closer to her and at the same time finding out that Alice secretly liked his advances. Maybe even a hint of a possibility of later romancing her too. So why ruin this sexy plot with the introduction of another character with an unnecessary dom/sub undertones? Why ruin the climax of Alice's corruption of going to the next level with her be only possible because Kate MAKES her do it?
Yeah, maybe you're right its just lazy writing.
I don't mind Kate being introduced in the story, but it really should be redone in a completly different way, and if possible in a much later stage of the story.

Reactions: maxbishup

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
IMO, if Kate is to return, she does not have to. Then I hope they change her character. I'm not into BDSM and all that. But I would not mind have Kate in the game, but reworked. Maybe as a friend of Alice, that is hard to get, but at the same time a bit of a tease. She knows how to play the game, but is not involved in the flow of progression of other characters.

That is my take on Kate.

Reactions: maxbishup

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Idk maybe it's always been intended for others to lead Max. Maybe the title Big brother isn't referring to Max but it's referring to other peoples influence on him

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Idk maybe it's always been intended for others to lead Max. Maybe the title Big brother isn't referring to Max but it's referring to other peoples influence on him
It's a reference to the book 1984 (and to lesser extent the tv program Big Brother) the tv program Big Brother (and to a lesser extent the book 1984) (sorry, suddenly remembered who made this game originally), because the whole plan is to put camera's in every room, making this a voyeuristic paradise (even though we never get to see that).

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So what kinda lewd scenes were added in the last update? I saw Foot messages and hugs in the previews and I pretty much refused to play. Plus the change log was vague as fuck.

kamalastro

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 504644

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-23
Release Date: 2020-04-17
Developer: Aleksey90
Censored: No
Version: 0.03.5.005 Patreon
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras: Unofficial Walkthrough - Cheat - Italian Fan Translation -
Cheat Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613
Thanks for the nice game, but please if you can add the direct vision feature to the camera with the possibility to save the video to him

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
شكرا على اللعبة الجميلة ، ولكن من فضلك إذا كان بإمكانك إضافة ميزة الرؤية المباشرة للكاميرا مع إمكانية حفظ الفيديو له
can you translate ??? only arabic what i know is 1 2 3 4 5 ..... :)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
can you translate ??? only arabic what i know is 1 2 3 4 5 ..... :)
Translates something like.
Thanks for the beautiful game, but please if you can add the live view feature of the camera with the possibility of saving his video.

Reactions: Vojvoda
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes