3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
When is planned Eric update ? Next one is for Kira, right ... and then ?
I'm not sure what you mean by Eric update, he will be in next update, and we will continue with 2nd week. You can have a talk with Eric on Saturday, after diner. At that time, you can decide if you want to be friend, or enemy with Eric. Kira will enter at some point in the next update, most likely near the end.

First, I need to fill all the holes before Kira arrives, then enter Kira into the game.

Reactions: KaiserST

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Update 23/04/2020

There is a bug that crashes the game while saving. I'm trying to fix it and as soon as possible I will publish the revision with the bug fix. In the meantime, to save, use the F5 key.
C'e' un bug che durante il salvataggio manda in crash il gioco. Sto cercando di risolverlo e non appena possibile pubblichero' la revisione con il bug fix. Nel frattempo, per salvare, usate il tasto F5.
The Bug is due to the Translation file.
I have marked the issue in the screenshot below:
(both "old" and "new" has to be the same, unless you are planning on different time format for save files)

bbas-language-italian-bug.png

A quick fix is to replace the attached "screens.rpy" file into the folder:
[D:\Big Brother - Another Story\game\tl\it]

Reactions: Penfold Mole

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
You know, as a great fan of the original BB (despite it's various problems) I really hope this game manages to reach and then surpass the first game in the story. The renders here are great and basically match Dark's silver quality.

The original was very grindy, but in a way it made the rewards even better. Also, as many here I despised Eric, but nothing like a villain to make things more intereting.

So far, I still haven't played this game, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold any longer after 0.4 is released, after all Kira was one of my favorites.

Talking about her, I realy hope that the creator of this game doesn't forget about her like Darksilver did, after her introduction in BB, I'm almost sure she never got any other solo scenes with Max.

I also can't lie but damm doesn't this thread make me a bit nostalgic. BB was the titan of the time (2017-2018) and it was that game who introduced me to F95. Also seeing people from the original thread is also a bonus point for me. (a1fox3 , armion82 and JasonJemodah )
Great to see you're still around. BB also introduced me to F95 and all the other adult games. I'm curious to see where this game will go, but for now I'll wait to see what content gets added before I try it, but Kira gets my interest piqued as well

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I was thinking about update that is oriented on Eric, more scenes for him, more action with other girls, friendship with Max, maybe same storie for him etc.
As long as it comes with a way to get rid of his ass asap then I have not problem with it. :p ;) :ROFLMAO:
I don't think any of you will get his wish in 0.040.
Posted on PATREON: Aunt Kira(0.04)
View attachment 648189
Looks like she brought cloths for the girls.
No to add a twist in the story,she will give them Lord of the Rings 1-3.

• Wow
Reactions: Shiva0067

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
How come you guys already want to kill Eric in version 0.5? But he hasn't even tried to get a piece of Alice and Lisa out yet, and he hasn't left Max paranoid? C'mon.. well, I think Eric was badly introduced to the game, he could have a little more impact on the story and make a little more sense, but it looks like he will get kicked, I see no problem with that, so it looks like the story will start in version 0.06

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How come you guys already want to kill Eric in version 0.5? But he hasn't even tried to get a piece of Alice and Lisa out yet, and he hasn't left Max paranoid? C'mon.. well, I think Eric was badly introduced to the game, he could have a little more impact on the story and make a little more sense, but it looks like he will get kicked, I see no problem with that, so it looks like the story will start in version 0.06
I for one don't like any other males to have any thing to do with the girls and with knowledge of what will happen.

As long as I can keep him away from all but his girlfriend Ann I am ok to wait till I can get rid of his ass.
In the original BB I can keep him away of all girls but Ann and if its not that way here then off to the trash can this goes.

Now if your one of them that like to watch other males fuck your women then more power to you but its not for me.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't think Eric will be kicked in 0.05. I think we will find out then that there is no such thing as a real friendship with Eric, and start on a path of getting rid of him. I think there will be a 0.04.5 update, and 0.05.5 and so forth. If so maybe by 0.06 or so, we can get rid of Eric.(Hopefully) I hope he is unable to get a piece of Alice or Lisa. But only Aleksey knows for certain.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
I for one don't like any other males to have any thing to do with the girls and with knowledge of what will happen.

As long as I can keep him away from all but his girlfriend Ann I am ok to wait till I can get rid of his ass.
In the original BB I can keep him away of all girls but Ann and if its not that way here then off to the trash can this goes.

Now if your one of them that like to watch other males fuck your women then more power to you but its not for me.
your women you mean your family sister and mom..stupid :ROFLMAO: (n) the game is only interesting to me if these women belong to anybody other than you..something like i said humiliate this shit maxi in any way(or learn him cooperate with)...thats way maybe its the best game..yes

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019

I don't mean to make Max a loser, but to give a little emotion to the story. Make the player angry with the villain. But I just made a comment jokingly, I know that most don't want to see Eric making the rules in the house and fucking all the women.

I don't think Eric will be kicked in 0.05. I think we will find out then that there is no such thing as a real friendship with Eric, and start on a path of getting rid of him. I think there will be a 0.04.5 update, and 0.05.5 and so forth. If so maybe by 0.06 or so, we can get rid of Eric.(Hopefully) I hope he is unable to get a piece of Alice or Lisa. But only Aleksey knows for certain.
I thought so too, but what I meant is that the game needs to have an annoying villain, to give a combustion so that the story started to get more exciting. But I agree that it is better to get rid of Eric as soon as possible, as the possibility of new characters entering the story is big, because there is a lot of creativity to be inserted into the game. So, I just think the game will start to count as of version 0.06.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes