3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I for one don't like any other males to have any thing to do with the girls and with knowledge of what will happen.

As long as I can keep him away from all but his girlfriend Ann I am ok to wait till I can get rid of his ass.
In the original BB I can keep him away of all girls but Ann and if its not that way here then off to the trash can this goes.

Now if your one of them that like to watch other males fuck your women then more power to you but its not for me.
I don't mean to make Max a loser, but to give a little emotion to the story. Make the player angry with the villain. But I just made a comment jokingly, I know that most don't want to see Eric making the rules in the house and fucking all the women.

I don't think Eric will be kicked in 0.05. I think we will find out then that there is no such thing as a real friendship with Eric, and start on a path of getting rid of him. I think there will be a 0.04.5 update, and 0.05.5 and so forth. If so maybe by 0.06 or so, we can get rid of Eric.(Hopefully) I hope he is unable to get a piece of Alice or Lisa. But only Aleksey knows for certain.
I thought so too, but what I meant is that the game needs to have an annoying villain, to give a combustion so that the story started to get more exciting. But I agree that it is better to get rid of Eric as soon as possible, as the possibility of new characters entering the story is big, because there is a lot of creativity to be inserted into the game. So, I just think the game will start to count as of version 0.06.

nim

May 6, 2017
In the original, the Eric character included a potential "game over" situation if the player missed keeping up with the relationship values. This really ticked off many players. Eric as a competitor/potential ally (but not a game ender) might be entertaining.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I'm thinking of adding "Hints" along with the on-Screen Cheat Mod :cool:

Take a look at the screenshots and share you thoughts, suggestions :coffee:

1. Just like the Cheat-Mod, the "Hint" icon will be displayed in the Opportunity page.

bb-hint-00.jpg

2. Clicking on the "Hint" icon, will display the Hint for the current Stage of the Opportunity selected.

bb-hint-01.jpg

3. As you uncover new opportunities and navigate, you will find Hint for that Stage.

bb-hint-02.jpg

4. Navigating back to previous stage, renders the Hint text as inactive, meaning you have completed it.

bb-hint-01a.jpg

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In the original, the Eric character included a potential "game over" situation if the player missed keeping up with the relationship values. This really ticked off many players. Eric as a competitor/potential ally (but not a game ender) might be entertaining.
Which is sort of ironic. People complained about NTR, but if the NTR happened, it was game over (also, it was implied since there are no sex scenes with Erik, other than Ann and Kira). So, you'd think that it would be an extra incentive to make sure it wouldn't happen, but instead people kept complaining. The original was (a badly implemented, I admit) resource management game where you had to keep your relationships up, but people just wanted a progressive visual novel, without the use of the implemented game mechanics, just event triggers (making the early game grind pointless since those stats became obsolete).

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Which is sort of ironic. People complained about NTR, but if the NTR happened, it was game over (also, it was implied since there are no sex scenes with Erik, other than Ann and Kira). So, you'd think that it would be an extra incentive to make sure it wouldn't happen, but instead people kept complaining. The original was (a badly implemented, I admit) resource management game where you had to keep your relationships up, but people just wanted a progressive visual novel, without the use of the implemented game mechanics, just event triggers (making the early game grind pointless since those stats became obsolete).
I think the game over for NTR is due to the fact that the dev did not create more NTR parts, so it is just rounded up as a "Game Over", and the rest is in a way, "implied". The route can't go on if the Dev is not making any new scenes.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I think the game over for NTR is due to the fact that the dev did not create more NTR parts, so it is just rounded up as a "Game Over", and the rest is in a way, "implied". The route can't go on if the Dev is not making any new scenes.

Yes, badly implemented and since his Patrons complained alot about NTR. He had to circle out that route and it was dead-lock situation where you have to get rid of Eric, no matter what!

I posted about it a while ago:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/page-91#post-3215089

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No, it was established early on that the game over came when Max was send to military camp, which happened if your relationships with your family was too low (since that meant that they'd side with Eric). As for the "implied", Alice gave Eric private shows of the lingerie he bought, but after the first three times you could peek on them, they were behind closed doors. If it truly was supposed to be an NTR game, we'd have scenes of the two of them. Instead it was "what's going on in there?".

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
But this "game over" is a bad management of the DS that he implemented in the game, it was difficult to earn money, the items were very high price. Therefore, inside of the game, the best way was kick out Eric, as there was no more content for him and we just wasted time if we left him at the house. I don’t get too angry with the NTR, but I want to see a way that we can turn it around, for example, if in the story an NPC like Eric is trying to get a piece of Alice and Lisa out, I would like the author to work well on the story to make the protagonist make a way to get rid of it, intelligently. However, I see that if I continue with Eric in the game, that would give a little delay in the progression of the story, because this game has possibilities of having other NPCs or even another villain, in general, there is a strong creativity in this game.

No, it was established early on that the game over came when Max was send to military camp, which happened if your relationships with your family was too low (since that meant that they'd side with Eric). As for the "implied", Alice gave Eric private shows of the lingerie he bought, but after the first three times you could peek on them, they were behind closed doors. If it truly was supposed to be an NTR game, we'd have scenes of the two of them. Instead it was "what's going on in there?".
You also forgot about the scene when Lisa goes to Ann's room that Eric was there. We don't know what happened, as the door is closed and Max cannot peek.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Get what you mean, but what I assume that, those "what's going behind" close door parts, is that what the Dev had not yet made, but due to his supporters not wanting NTR, he drop it, thus those scenes were not completed.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But this "game over" is a bad management of the DS that he implemented in the game, it was difficult to earn money, the items were very high price.
But that had nothing to do with the original game over. You didn't need money or items to keep your relationships high, those were just to progress the story. You just needed to do chores. Money only became a factor after the wallet event, which was put in as a way to get rid of Eric, and that was after the complaints. Originally, you just needed to do the dishes, and clean the pool, and Eric was a non-factor, making the game over a non-factor.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I want Eric there as a challenging villain. I don't want him to touch Lisa or Alice, but I want it to be a challenge to stop him, instead of it just being a fetch-quest for Alice's GF's mom to permanently remove him. And I want to win Ann away from him, and I want him to know that. Every other BB clone I can think of has done what DS did, which wasn't even what DS initially wanted to do.

So the dev has said there'll be a way to get rid of Eric? Does that mean there'll be no further Eric content after that?

Reactions: SuddenReal

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
But that had nothing to do with the original game over. You didn't need money or items to keep your relationships high, those were just to progress the story. You just needed to do chores. Money only became a factor after the wallet event, which was put in as a way to get rid of Eric, and that was after the complaints. Originally, you just needed to do the dishes, and clean the pool, and Eric was a non-factor, making the game over a non-factor.
Wrong, a person who played this game for the first time and when Eric appears with his dialogue and we choose what we would like to do, become his friend or enemy, being his enemy was challenging, as he a week later Eric was going to accuse Max of stealing his money and demanded that Max return it. I had problems with that part the first time I played, because I didn't accumulate the money and ended up taking game over.
I didn't mean about keeping the relationship high with the women of the house, I just think that to make money in the game is very difficult at the beginning, and so I think the management was bad, and I also don't know if there was any influence on buying the clothes before Eric from Alice and Lisa, because buying the two clothes you spend 400 bucks. I know that your status increases, but I don't know if it makes an impact after Eric is kicked.
Doing chores to lessen Eric's influence was tiring, in the game you could buy pills to sabotage Eric's food and you could give Alice money to decrease Eric's influence and increase his mood. So I don’t remember how much Eric asked Max to return it, but I know the value was high, the player had 4 weeks (I don't remember) to collect the money. So, it is much easier to take game over when you don't have money to pay Eric than to lose in the game because of influence.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I want Eric there as a challenging villain. I don't want him to touch Lisa or Alice, but I want it to be a challenge to stop him, instead of it just being a fetch-quest for Alice's GF's mom to permanently remove him. And I want to win Ann away from him, and I want him to know that. Every other BB clone I can think of has done what DS did, which wasn't even what DS initially wanted to do.

So the dev has said there'll be a way to get rid of Eric? Does that mean there'll be no further Eric content after that?
Ok, so here is what Aleksey said. Note he did not say that we must get rid of Eric. Even if we must get rid of Eric, it could be that, if your friends with Eric, you can keep him in the game longer.

1. Patron
    Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.
In my playthrough Eric will be worm food, as soon as posable.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Wrong, a person who played this game for the first time and when Eric appears with his dialogue and we choose what we would like to do, become his friend or enemy, being his enemy was challenging, as he a week later Eric was going to accuse Max of stealing his money and demanded that Max return it. I had problems with that part the first time I played, because I didn't accumulate the money and ended up taking game over.
I didn't mean about keeping the relationship high with the women of the house, I just think that to make money in the game is very difficult at the beginning, and so I think the management was bad, and I also don't know if there was any influence on buying the clothes before Eric from Alice and Lisa, because buying the two clothes you spend 400 bucks. I know that your status increases, but I don't know if it makes an impact after Eric is kicked.
Doing chores to lessen Eric's influence was tiring, in the game you could buy pills to sabotage Eric's food and you could give Alice money to decrease Eric's influence and increase his mood. So I don’t remember how much Eric asked Max to return it, but I know the value was high, the player had 4 weeks (I don't remember) to collect the money. So, it is much easier to take game over when you don't have money to pay Eric than to lose in the game because of influence.
I get what you're saying, but that whole wallet thing was put in AFTER people were complaining about Eric. That's where the first stray from resource management went. Also, that amount you had to give up varried. It was based on how much money you had on you, so if you kept everything online, you could have paid him back the first week (yeah, another dumb move, forcing people to play "the walkthrough way", which is something I detest).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Originally/the very first version of BB 0.2/ you just lose,no matter what you do.Even if you decide to be a friend with Eric.
No wonder he released several more version of 0.2 until he finally menage to make it right.

Reactions: maxbishup

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Will there be more of Eric content, he is partly reason why BB is better than other games.

I mean better Eric path , Eric as friend that lets you watch him fuck everyone (Alice and Lisa), Eric as friend that lets you fuck girls with him.
Even there was no Eric, Lisa and Olivia or Eric,Alice and Kate or Eric,Ann and Kira, threesomes with Eric and MC

Reactions: alefrago

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Will there be more of Eric content, he is partly reason why BB is better than other games.

I mean better Eric path , Eric as friend that lets you watch him fuck everyone (Alice and Lisa), Eric as friend that lets you fuck girls with him.
Even there was no Eric, Lisa and Olivia or Eric,Alice and Kate or Eric,Ann and Kira, threesomes with Eric and MC
This is why the insistence on a way to remove Eric bothers me. The original plan was to either fight Eric or befriend him. Removing him requires the dev to make three paths, rather than just two, which makes abandonment much more likely, imo.

Reactions: alefrago

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
This is why the insistence on a way to remove Eric bothers me. The original plan was to either fight Eric or befriend him. Removing him requires the dev to make three paths, rather than just two, which makes abandonment much more likely, imo.
You kind of forget that Eric isn't the MC of the game, but instead Max is (or at least that was the game says). So making paths for Eric being in the game should be the other path that should be worked ocasionally, since the game goal is for MAx to get with the girls, keeping Eric in the game is just a way to slow down progresion with Max and the girls, so that's why Eric should be gone as soon as posible, so we can finally get the sex scenes and normal scenes centered around the MC, not a secondary character like Eric, who was only there because DS didn't understand how incest works and he thought that it was just watching your family fucking, so the original plan was to make an incest game, and in an incest game Eric has no place tbh.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes