3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
cant wait to see alice taking it from behind animated from eric in this bathroom, from a ladder or a camera..really cant..forgive me :p:cool:

the point maybe would be a request from camera viewers to this silly faggot for more money to see that? nice (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
this is what really happened to previous game my friend...the end (you pay 20e and you want to happen this again)..ok
I'd pay a lot more than that to kill Eric, then bring him back to life, just to kill him again... over and over, with no end.
See my book 1001 ways to kill Eric, on sale now.

Reactions: Milflover68

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
I'd pay a lot more than that to kill Eric, then bring him back to life, just to kill him again... over and over, with no end.
See my book 1001 ways to kill Eric, on sale now.
keep it..not sold out..soon you will not read it and yourself ;) another story no end (y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At some scale you are right, i think there has to be way to get rid of Eric easy so Max can go fuck someone as fast as he can.
But there should be way to be with Eric, if you want good story Eric was first one to change Ann thinkings of some sexual things. Eric changed whole story if you ask me, who knows will Ann do anything that she done after Eric if he didnt change her. Her pespective about some thing in their incest sex things in family will be more efficient if he changes her more and that can be done by just making Eric better path
Actually it was Kira that change Ann,not Eric.Eric just exploit her weakness.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really looking forward to lots of Alice and Eric NTR in all of the future updates. :love:
I doubt you ever will see real NTR in the game.Unless Max fucks Eric's real GF or wife.
Of course Max can NTR Eric,after he have sex with Ann.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes